Capture and organize content from websites, issue trackers, Gmail, ZenDesk, Jira into sharable lists.
Organize everything into flexible lists with Checkvist. Share them later with teammates or publish on the web. A free account comes with unlimited lists and sharing. Write a book, do research, plan a project release. COLLECT ANYTHING WITH ONE CLICK Found something on the web you want to work on later? Click the Checvkist Clipper icon in the browser toolbar. KEYBOARD FRIENDLY Press Shift-Alt-c to invoke the Web Clipper without touching your mouse. Save a clipping with Ctrl-Enter, save and open with Ctrl-Shift-Enter. ORGANIZE IMMEDIATELY No 'Inbox' clutter. Select a specific destination, add tags right in the Web Clipper's window. New in version 2.1 - use autocompletion for tags, due dates and assignees. TURN YOUR CLIPPINGS INTO TASKS Set due dates to follow up later, create sub-tasks, and delegate to other people. Set priorities, track progress. SHARE AND COLLABORATE Share, export or publish online, track progress, all with a free account. GMAIL AND ISSUE TRACKER INTEGRATION Add emails, support tickets, or issues as tasks. Pre-select the text to add it as a note. Collect issues from different support systems to plan your work. At the end of the day, you'll have one composite 'done' list from all your web apps. Use Checkvist as your list-making tool, take your lists with you on any device, desktop or mobile. Questions or problems? We are at @checkvist_news or https://discuss.checkvist.com RECENT UPDATES v. 2.3 - Remember last selected parent list item - new option - add to the bottom of the list - new control to swap note/list item text v. 2.2.1 - Fix bug with due date completion from keyboard v. 2.2 - Add integration with ZenDesk, GitLab issues, JetBrains Space Issues/code reviews v. 2.1 - Automatic completion for tags, due dates, and assignees. - An option to 'Keep the notes field open'. - Web Clipper now works also when the “Block third-party cookies” option is enabled in Chrome.
- (2018-11-20) Diego Fornazier Gozer: I loved it!
- (2017-01-11) Денис Сахаров: Охуи...но! [Best f...ing thing ever!]
- (2016-06-25) Mica Maik: Is it not working? In my case, its not working with any webpage. The icon remains gray.. Puede ser que no esté funcionando? No me anda con ninguna pagina, el icono permanece en gris.
- (2016-05-24) Alex Uprise: Quite a handy little one! Easy to install, start, customize, and use. Also, this thingy has let me finally dump Zapier, which is a plus. Updating the list itself via bookmarklet causes only insignificant amounts of focus leaks, if any. A "must have" for all users of Checkvist. Cheers!
- (2017-09-14, v:1.0.7) Natalie Mootz: no longer works
I have the bookmarklet installed and it doesn't work anymore. When I click it, it just takes me back to this page in the Chrome store. I tried removing the extension and then re-adding it but that didn't work.
- (2017-07-17, v:1.0.7) Charles Heckscher: Keyboard shortcut
s there any way of changing the keyboard shortcut (Alt-Shift-C)? The description says it is the "default", but I don't see any way to change it.