Adds a simple fullscreen button, plus toggle via the context menu.
Adds a simple full-screen button, plus toggle via the context menu so the window state may be changed without using the keyboard (i.e. F11).
- (2020-01-01) Josh Chappell: It works, and that's important. Better than Chromes inbuilt full-screen exit button, as others have noted in their reviews. I wanted a full-screen option in Chrome which didn't rely upon f-11, because on my PC I have to toggle between using f keys as usual or using them as their context markers show (most important is that sound controls and full-screen controls need an extra keyboard shortcut to toggle between, which isn't ideal).
- (2019-11-23) Robert Perry: Perfect. Does exactly what it claims to do and nothing more: "Adds a simple fullscreen button, plus toggle via the context menu".
- (2018-12-26) aione: 喜欢
- (2018-12-23) John Thimakis: Works well... EXCEPT when your window is maximised and you toggle [ ] the fullscreen button it goes into fullscreen ok but when you toggle it again (by pressing F11 or the X when pushing the mouse to the top of the screen) in order to return to the maximised window, it sends it to the RESTORE state and not the maximised window state that it started from. So it doesn't exactly replicate the F11 function key operation. I just wanted a clickable on screen button that would exactly simulate the F11 key.
- (2018-11-07) John: Excellent, simple, and does not access personal information.
- (2018-11-05) Sebastian Mocny: Exactly what I've needed for years! My chromebook's fullscreen button has been broken, and the main reason I stopped using it. Thank you for the utility!
- (2018-08-23) Aaron Wood: Exactly what I was looking for. Just wanted a button to add to my tool bar. No ads, no "fancy" features and no special permissions. Does what I want and nothing that I don't.
- (2018-06-28) Anita Nikolic: Works as described! I am satisfied! ♥
- (2018-03-22) Star Hopes: not what i was looking for at all. and makes my screen look strange.
- (2018-03-17) George Coulouris: Outstanding! Thank you for resolving this problem which is even more evident on the chromebooks that convert to tablet format (making the keyboard unavailable).
- (2018-01-08) Fábio Bernardo: ★★★★★ This is just perfect! The context menu button rocks! ★★★★★
- (2017-12-30) Oleg Pavlov: то что искал. нажал кнопку и фуллскрин.потом правая мыши и там строка как вернуться ...всё выполняется одной мышкой. Благодарю!
- (2017-12-25) радужница радужница: СУПЕР! СПАСИБО! SUPER! THANK YOU!
- (2017-07-09) Robert Kopper: 3/5 Stars because while this extension works, once full screen mode is reverted back to maximized, the entire browser size becomes less than maximized. Any way to stop that from happening?
- (2017-04-07) Diogo Casado: This is useful for pages that won't override the context menu functionality. For Amazon Kindle web reader for example, this just won't work since they override it.
- (2017-04-05) Дмитрий Голик: Всё замечательно, кроме одного - дичайше выбешивает псевдографика на месте буквы Т.
- (2017-01-25) P. Emanuel Martins: Excellent, very useful!
- (2017-01-14) Belo Sol: Nice and light, no bloat, at 16.67KiB. It does what I want, no need for more options. @Sebastian (your message lacks a reply link ..??) There is no button to exit fullscreen mode. You have to open (right-click) the Context Menu, then select '[ ] Toggle Fullscreen', then left-click.
- (2016-10-03) Harshath JR: This fixes a bug in chrome as of today - it is impossible to exit Fullscreen unless you have a keyboard - something lacking in touchscreen devices (or even regular laptops running in laptop mode)
- (2016-09-21) Ugur tash: I am waiting this very simple but super useful extension for long time Thanks :)
- (2016-08-29) Rob Smith: Better than similar extensions in the web store.
- (2016-08-07) Steve Revier: Finally! A toggle fullscreen option in the context (right click) menu! Thanks!
- (2016-08-04) Anuj Jain: Nice, saw your link on the chromium forum. Love the extension. Its great for my tablet.
- (2016-08-03) Stephen S: Exactly what I was looking for... thanks for updating and fixing bug. 5 stars!
- (2016-07-30) Hugo Moors: excellent extension for Surface Pro tablets!