Add fullscreen button to the toolbar and to the right-click menu
DESCRIPTION This is just a full-screen button added to the toolbar. It does exactly the same as the keyboard shortcuts (F11 on Windows or Cmd+Shift+F on Mac). You can change the icon and add/remove the full-screen function to the context menu. OPTIONS To change the default settings -- right-click on the extension and select "Options". On the settings page you can: * Change the icon to different color (to fit your Chrome theme or just because you don't like the default black color) or even set our own icon * Add/remove the Full Screen item in the context menu PERMISSIONS This extension doesn't need any special or dangerous permissions. It doesn't read your data or sites. The only thing it does is to add the buttons to the toolbar and context menu.
- (2022-09-04) N H: Needs updating. Not working in Chromium browsers. Tried Brave, Opera, Yandex, ..... Yes, I have too many browsers installed...
- (2022-09-03) bloodys spammers: DOES NOT WORK ON ANDROID CHROMIUM BROWSERS LIKE YANDEX BROWSER! 🤬💩🤬💩🤬💩
- (2021-07-25) Bree Vwhyman: Thanks for your free app. It seems to work correct, ........ other apps were giving issues with (window sizing and focus ) in win 10 (when the win 10 task bar is hidden) V.
- (2021-02-24) Z VR: This is the one that keeps your window maximized after you exit full screen. All the rest of them resize your window to whatever size, even if you had the window maximized.
- (2020-04-12) Lucaboox: No permissions and has color options even it's really great I'd say
- (2020-03-14) Donato Estrada: Es un F11 no se puede cambiar entre pestañas como FIREFOX.
- (2020-02-09) Fa Farhadi: good ! i love it !