Easily switch to full-screen view from toolbar!
Full Screen Button is a simple extension for your browser that helps you full-screen the current tab. There is also an option which let you maximize the active "video" element (if it is playing) instead of the tab. Please note that, you can disable this setting from the option's page. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to maximize the active tab (Ctrl+Shift+F). If you have a feature request, or found a bug to report, please fill the bug report form in the add-on's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/fullscreen-button.html).
- (2020-12-22) Don't Quit: works well for me
- (2020-11-27) Dexter Morgen: works! Tried another 3 apps, but they minimise the window after leave the full view (was annoying to maximise it again) PS: please fix the change tab in full view, no need to leave the full view after change the tab.
- (2019-10-03) Josef H.: For some reason, using this button makes it impossible to switch tabs in the full-screen mode.
- (2019-08-21) Koushik N: Very useful. Does what's required. Very happy!
- (2019-06-04) Eric Ng: saves me a click from having to click the dot menu