Makes note editing take up the full browser window
Allows Google Keep editing to use the full browser window. Allows toggling full screen on and off. View Demo Here: https://cmp.onl/tjXo WARNING Use this extension at your own risk. It shouldn't cause problems, but I can't make any guarantees, so back up critical notes. NOTE This extension only works with the web version of Google Keep (eg. https://keep.google.com/keep/) - it won't work with the "app" version (the one you might install and launch from your app menu in Chrome, especially for offline use). INSTRUCTIONS Fullscreen is enabled by default when you install the extension. As of 1.1.1, fullscreen is supported for creating new notes in addition to editing notes. Use the icon to toggle fullscreen on and off as needed. Like the Extension? Rate or review it here to help others find it: https://cmp.onl/tjuV Found a bug? Have a suggestion? Submit it here: https://goo.gl/XumFwG Source Code: https://github.com/chrisputnam9/chrome-google-keep-full-screen
- (2021-01-19) Jeric Jan Cantil: A godsend! I'm so glad this extension exists. I had to use notes.io before but then I'd lose all my work but now I can use Keep and also have Full Screen. Thank you!
- (2021-01-18) masaki yamada: simple and useful. love it;
- (2020-12-09) Aeryn Leigh: you utter legend, this was legit driving me bananas. thank you so very much!
- (2020-10-07) Nuel PDG: it works! Now I can make draft using keep with big screen. Thanks dev.
- (2020-02-19) Sean: Please add an option for 80% / 70% / 60% width with 100% opacity background? Some wider screens make the note too wide.
- (2020-02-09) Čestmír Dolejšek: At last way for me to organise long shopping list :D Thanks
- (2020-01-10) WT: Wow, finally, a life changer! :) Having a full screen editor for Google Keep makes it finally usable on desktop.
- (2020-01-01) Roberto Nogueira: Really useful! Thank you!
- (2019-12-31) Jonathan Adams: Chris Putnam has written a must-have extension for Google Keep power users. Those who have given less than 5 stars should go back and see how far he has taken this extension. Intuitive functionality that Google should pay him lots of $$$ to incorporate into Keep as part of Keep's native functionality for desktops, or at least make a really big donation to a charity of his choice if that interests him more. Chris, thank you for making one small part of a big world work so much better.
- (2019-08-27) Mikey K: Whoa, this is GREAT! Thanks, dev! Much appreciated, keep up the amazing work. :) I loved Keep but what kept me from using it is the small card layout. Full-screen makes it much more productive.
- (2019-08-24) Wayne Anon: great! makes a big improvement to using Keep
- (2019-05-18) Stefan Pharies: A beautiful solution to one of the biggest annoyances in Google Keep. A thousand thanks for making this!! To those who have trouble making it work: yes it's a little hidden. Once you know where it is, that's how you want it. Watch the demo video, or: 1. Open an existing note. It doesn't (and shouldn't) work on new notes that have never been closed. 2. Look for the little full-screen icon at the bottom of the note window, between Archive and the 3-dot More menu. Click that. 3. Voila! The extension button in the toolbar does nothing, you can hide it.
- (2019-01-17) Use Google Keep for some really important things in my life, this helps a lot. Thank you for making it.
- (2018-12-27) Martin Lichtblau: It works and I love the fullscreen notes. Should be an official feature!
- (2018-12-12) Hrishikesh Garud: Working as expected.
- (2018-10-26) Uki D. Lucas: It would be nice if it worked. Not a word in extension, or on the GitHub how to make it work. I installed it in Chrome, MacBook Pro, it is featured in extensions (other extensions like Grammarly work in my Google Keep). I checked all possible menus for option to go full screen, but could no way to activate it.
- (2018-05-10) R.L. Dane: Nice, but you *REALLY* need to be able to turn it on or off by clicking the button, or at least the drop down menu. It would be best to have it activated as a button on each google keep note
- (2018-05-05) Gustavo Moreno: Por favor, cambien el tamaño del ancho de la nota porque el texto termina demasiado a la izquierda. Usen el formato de un documento de texto común que tiene un espacio como sangría
- (2018-04-12) gumuz hio: Deseo que tenga opciones para tres tamaños, no solamente el tamaño completo sino un par de tamaños intermedios y eso sería un exito para esta extensión. Gracias
- (2017-04-29) Павел Фамильярный: Thank you!!! I dream about it!!
- (2016-10-07) Chris Penny: Does't seem to be working for me. Is there a particular way you are supposed to use this that I am unaware of? [EDIT] It does work! It's just for editing, you need to create, click done, then open again and it works! :)
- (2020-11-27, v:1.2.1) Cem Güngör: Fullscreen on/off button is not showing
Great extension! Thanks for your effort! It seems like fullscreen on/off button is not showing on chrome verison 87.0.4280.67 (Official Build) (x86_64).
- (2020-09-28, v:1.2.1) May Elia: Facebook Classic Mode
I was wondering with User-Agent Switcher configuration I can switch to Facebook Classic. What is the stream link to past into User Agent Switcher to switching back facebook classic?
- (2020-07-01, v:1.2.1) Mason Balistreri: Make full screen, but shrink text area for more of a "distraction free" effect
I like the app but have you considered adding an option for a more distraction free writing setup? Full screen is great except the text is stretched allll the way across the screen. I ended up editing the app to have it take up 2/3rds of the screen... I think if you made it more of a distraction free full screen you would get a lot of attention. Think something like recommend Simple Note or OmmWriter where it takes up the whole screen, but the text area is smaller in a manageable area to work with and see. Cheers!
- (2020-04-09, v:1.2.1) Ted Hamilton: I don't see the full screen option
I've installed the extension but do not see the toggle option. Using extension version 1.2.1, chrome version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit), macOS catalina 10.15.4
- (2019-06-18, v:1.0.3) 陳柏愷: Full screen toggle button mssing
The toggle button is not showing. So currently it always go full screen. Chrome version: 75.0.3770.90