This extension is used to map keyboard shortcuts to toolbar buttons in google spreadsheets.
- (2021-01-22) Victor Song: good idea, but it seems not work 2020. default shortcut have no action, changing shortcut key or tool tip text also not work. I think this extension is out of date.
- (2020-11-04) Dori Fussmann: Only limited to 5 extensions?
- (2020-10-18) Brayden Devinney: perfect.
- (2016-03-21) Loren Aguey: NOTE:Requires a restart of Chrome to work. Works perfect and makes up for something that should be default in Google sheets. Thanks to the Dev.
- (2016-03-13) Parker: Perfect, all I wanted is a shortcut for merging cells. Just started using it and it seems like this is exactly what I was looking for.
- (2015-07-07) David Rees: The idea is great, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. Even the built in Ctrl+M for merge does nothing. If it did start working it would be great if it worked for menu items also.
- (2014-09-11) Jang-hwan Kim: I can't believe I found the "exact" extension I was looking for! The keyboard shortcut module seems to have some glitches on my mac, but being the first extension, and "genuinely does what it aims", I love it :D Thank you so much for creating an extension like this.
- (2013-09-23) Alon Shmuely: WOW, wonderful extension. It improved my productivity when working with spreadsheets tremendously. Thanks.
- (2019-09-16, v:1.3) Purilarp Daoaroonkiet: Changing text color
If I want to have a shortcut for Text color --> Red, is there a way to do it? Currently if I set the tooltip to Just 'Text color', the color palette pops up.
- (2015-07-28, v:1.3) Gorkem Cakir: Don't understand how to use it
Cant Seem to understand how the shortcuts are defined. Can you define, delete rows, columns etc shortcuts like you can do in excel? Or is this extension just good for text comments