Allows you to add items to a watchlist from Maple.fm and receive desktop notifications whenever a new item is listed.
Create your very own personalized MapleStory item watch-list. This extension allows you to add items to a watch-list powered by Maple.fm, while receiving desktop notifications whenever a new item is listed. Choose your server, add items and sit back and be the first to know when your watched items are in the market.
- (2015-10-05) JSaga: I've been waiting for an alert app like this. The desktop alert Maple.fm Watchlist is easy to configure and use - is simply great!
- (2015-08-27) Gordon: neeeeed all worlds thou
- (2015-03-09) Joseph Gadardy: I lub you so much Gott. Lub me again.
- (2015-03-06) juuree GMS: BEST EXTENSION EVER CUS why not
- (2015-03-06) Krittisak Chaiyakul: super helpful have been waiting for this
- (2015-03-05) Worrachate Bosri: Good Work! This plug-in help me a lot to find the cheap equips and items in free market :)
- (2016-05-04, v:1.3) Dominik Iwoła: Crashing
Constant crashing, mostly when there is a new item triggering the alert.
- (2015-12-18, v:1.3) Wan Ting Chia: Why only GMS? Can make for MapleSEA server?
MapleSEA server need a watch list like this.
- (2015-10-04, v:1.3) Sean Smith: Crashes when watching Potential Scrolls
When I set this app to watchlist Potential Scrolls, it crashes after a few minutes. I haven't tested watchlisting other things (since I'm new and don't know what else to buy), but I have tested whether it crashes with no watchlist at all, and it does not. So far, only watchlisting Potential Scrolls causes it to crash.
- (2015-06-20, v:1.2) Niv Leibovich: The extension is not updated..
The servers have been changed, (for example, ymck is not existing anymore because bellanova joined ymck, and it is now MYBCKN)