A tool used to create in-game item sets using guides from popular fansites such as LOKING, Mobafire, Champion.gg,ProBuilds and more!
An easy to use chrome extension that allows users to download item sets from site's such as Lolking, Mobafire, Champion.GG,Probuilds and Solomid which then can be used inside League of Legends. Usage: 1) Visit a guide from any of your favorite sites 2) Click on the LeagueSet Icon on your address bar and click on the download button (or copy the item set into a .json file) 3) Place the file inside the champion's recommended folder 4) Your guide should appear in the store, if not click on the "Recommended" tab at the top of the item shop and a drop down with your guides will appear. 5) Enjoy! If you find an issues or would like to contribute to the project please visit, https://github.com/ahmj/LeagueSets LeagueSets isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.
- (2017-03-08) Stalex Vink: simple, but does what it must. annoying you can't change the save path tho
- (2017-01-22) Aaron Madruga: It's really helpful! I wanted to theory-craft some color-based Vi builds (Red, Blue, Green, etc. Vi) and this let me make a mobafire build and download it to my item sets. I'd also like to report a bug: When creating the .json from a mobafire page, hunter's machete is recognized as ID #1039, which is hunter's talisman's ID, so I had to edit the .json for the item set to display what I wanted.
- (2017-01-02) Hydro Oxide: I didnt even know something liek this could exist! LOVE U
- (2016-11-20) Jonathan Blanchard: Was actually looking at making something like this myself when I came across this plugin. This is perfect now that League is removing item sets from the official client. I can just make a Mobafire guide and then download it as an item set. It would be neat if the consumable/trinket section was optional.
- (2016-09-23) Artemi Lebedev: how fast to save many sets at a time?
- (2015-10-24) Christian Reed: I really liked this. For anybody needing a guide, this is how you do it: STEP 1: Go on mobafire and find the guide you would like. Mobafire is probably the best place to find a guide. STEP 2: At the top right, after adding to chrome, there should be a small icon, looking like the logo. STEP 3: Click on it and click download .json STEP 4: Right click and click show in folder. Right click the the file, click cut. STEP 5: Go into your C:. Find riot games. Riot Games/League OF Legends/Config/Champions/(Champion the guide relates to) STEP 6: Go into the champion folder and click 'Recommended'. Then after that click into a blank space in the folder and use [CTRL+V] to paste into the folder. Then, launch LoL and play a game. STEP 7: In the shop, there is the recommended. Click the little arrow next to it, click the build you wanted, and there you go. STEP 8: Repeat step 7 for each game. Hope this helped! If it did, click this review as helpful, and leave a reply showing this helps!
- (2015-10-08) Violet Viridian: Tried to remove last comment about how it didn't work. Seems to be working without any changes really. Really nice to have
- (2015-10-08) Devin Monk: A quick video of how to use would be highly helpful
- (2015-10-08) Can Helebi: dankeee
- (2015-10-08) Yuki: Doesn't work. I've tried everything I could think of after following what the instructions say and it still does not work.
- (2015-10-07) James Livingston: I didn't know how to get it working. I made one for shyvana using mobafire. I moved it to shyvana and into recommended, went into game, and the build wasnt there. Help??
- (2015-10-07) Joel Camargo jr: So useful for noobs and experienced players! Now I dont have to tab out of the game to review situational builds. AWESOMEEEEEE! thank you!
- (2015-10-07) Ryan Selkirk: Absolutely incredible. 10/10 would've paid