Display the location and IP address of the connection you're currently using. No more confusion which proxy or vpn connection is…
Display the location and IP address of the connection you're currently using. No more confusion which proxy or vpn connection is active at the moment. Just click to refresh, it's as easy as it gets. Or configure an interval to refresh automatically. PLEASE NOTE: The extension is using a free service to display your IP and geo location data (http://ipinfo.io/). If there seems to be a problem with a specific IP or the resulting location data I can not do anything about it since I'm not in any way affiliated with the services the extension is using. Sorry for the circumstances. I'm just happy such services exist and thus provide a stable solution for most users. Check out the source on GitHub: https://github.com/timbooo/ipgeolocation ## CHANGELOG -- 1.6 Replaced ipify.org and freegeoip.com with ipinfo.io -- 1.5 Switched from jsonip.com to ipify.org Updated jQuery -- 1.4 Added silent mode Added notifications Added interval functionality New Options -- v1.3 Fixed icons Removed unnecessary permissions Improved loading/error situations -- v1.2 Added the following options: show header, show lat/long, map zoom, map type -- v1.1.1 Switched to a more reliable JSON IP provider. -- v1.1 Added map option. -- v1.0 Initial version.
- (2019-10-27) M.r MAHOUN: Great, thank you Please Reduce Auto Refresh Interval.., Example : 1-Minute Or 1-Second... Good luck ! ♥‿♥"
- (2019-09-22) Saeed Daneshi: doesn't show map.
- (2019-07-30) Herr Tolya: wunderful! it must be standard after birth of a new chromium browser....
- (2019-05-29) Andreas F.: Eigentlich perfekt, schön wäre noch eine automatische Information beim Ändern der IP.
- (2016-05-29) JAN SMITT: Bien.. Je reviens elle donne mon adresse a 800 km du lieu ou j'habite..lol.
- (2015-08-28) Stuart Robinson: works great. map integration is really cool
- (2014-03-16) Borhan Uddin: Doesn't work.
- (2013-09-19) Andreas He: Eigentlich gut, aber scheinbar nutzen sie den Service von MaxMind, der VPN IPs nicht richtig zuordnet.
- (2019-07-30, v:1.6) Herr Tolya: Hello from Germany! please, a setting for seconds or minutes to ReFresh
please, an option to select seconds or minutes to refresh, because minimum 5 minutes are at "the IP-World" a very very long distance....just an option for the user, to decide short intervals....because, the user has to pay for cpu-load and can check this with gadegts if neccessary, or?! Thank You!
- (2019-05-29, v:1.6) Andreas F.: IPV6
Hallo, works the extension with IPV6 ? Thank you.
- (2016-08-01, v:1.4) Hexa Geb: IP history log
Can you add a an IP history log? great work on the extension by the way! keep up the good work.
- (2015-07-04, v:1.2) auto periodical checking
with ability to choose or specify number of seconds to check
- (2015-07-04, v:1.2) permissons
why does it needs "access your data on all websites" ? is theres way to get data from those services without this permission?
- (2013-09-19, v:1.2) Andreas He: Wrong IP Location
Hi, I use a VPN provider and wanted to see when I am connected. Looks like you use MaxMind as IP-Location service and the translated IP is wrong, as they do extra map for VPN providers a different location than the real IP is. For example: 126.96.36.199 should not be in the USA, but in Poland.