Clip and capture to your Dynalist.
Dynalist Companion Clipper clips the current page URL and selected text to your Dynalist inbox location. Instructions: (1) To use this extension, you need to have a Dynalist account. If you don't have one, sign up for one here: https://dynalist.io/signup (2) Set an inbox location in Dynalist. Here's how: https://help.dynalist.io/article/119-set-an-inbox-location (3) Log into Dynalist on the browser. (4) Use the extension icon to capture the current page, or use the right click menu to clip current page or selected text. Advanced usage: (1) When the capture popup is open, you can hit Ctrl+Enter to capture; (2) Customize the format of your captured text in options.
- (2021-01-15) 메타빌드 SI사업실: Select lines>> click Ext. Btn >> comes Inbox with lines
- (2020-09-03) João Avelar: Por favor, adicionem opção para poder colocar a data da captura. E opção para capturar sem mostrar o dialog.
- (2020-07-26) 林煒清: need tagging support to make it handy for tagging the context and more metadata such as timestamp.
- (2020-07-13) Swadhin Agrawal: I had come here to rate it -5 stars but going through some of the ratings I realized I hadn't set an inbox and so I the clipper wasn't able to send my notes. Now, it is a complete life saver! I cannot stress the importance of having to jot down a quick idea without having to shift attention to another tab or having to wait for the time they take to load in order. It saved 1000s of my ideas to vanish due to tab distractions before I jotted them down. Guys if you're failing please double check that you have your inbox set!
- (2019-11-27) Alex Hogan: I love this extension! It speeds me up a lot, and lets me sync my 'active' windows with ease, and take notes easily! Santa, for XMas I want to be able to send all tabs in a window to a note with children for each Tab!
- (2019-11-16) Roman Bor: Great Extension, thanks!
- (2019-07-15) Evgeny Pyastolov: An awesome app for lists and notes
- (2019-02-10) Gonçalo Cabrita: Works just as expected, quickly adding the current page to your Dynalist Inbox.
- (2019-02-10) Sean Flanigan: Does the job, but the first time experience could be smoother. If I try to clip without being logged in (or no inbox location is set), please tell me instead of failing silently! And some feedback after a successful clip would be helpful.
- (2018-09-01) Carlos Vieira: Thank you Dynalist! You're wonderful!
- (2018-06-12) Bird Vue: While doing this manually wasn't a huge hassle, I've come to appreciate this shortcut more and more each day.
- (2018-06-04) Zingg: Great works Cheers!
- (2018-06-04) John Doree: Works perfectly!
- (2018-06-04) Yusaku Nishiwaki: Great Extension!
- (2020-09-03, v:0.3) João Avelar: Features
Por favor, adicionem opção para poder colocar a data da captura. E opção para capturar sem mostrar o dialog.
- (2019-01-08, v:0.3) Scorpy On: How to insert datetime into the bookmark?
- (2019-01-01, v:0.3) Péter Kadlót: Time stamp
Hey there, I would appreciate a feature that I can enable to put automatic timestamps on every saved note. What do you think? Keep up the good work! Best, peter
- (2018-06-14, v:0.2) Anthony Flores: No %url% twice
If use %url% twice in Note Title, it only parses first %url%, but not second. e.g. !(title)[%url$] %url% output: !(title)[dynalist.io] %url%