This extension copies the tags of the current reblog and paste them into tag edit field
If you are a Tumblr user and you are tired of copy the same tags of your reblogs, this extension is for you. Tumblr Tag Copy is a very small extension that allow you to copy the tags of the reblog with a button click. If you don't want to click any button, you can enable the auto-copy option, and the tags will be copied automatically in the reblog.
- (2019-09-25) Ning Cao: good
- (2018-05-17) Dej Inu: aweful - only works on a reblog and only if on dashboard. So little use. Needs to work more places or just on your own tags. That would be better than this. That way you can normal hastag something and not have to special Tumblr tag something
- (2017-10-19) Michelle Rakar: It only works if you reblog from your dashboard, which is not how I use Tumblr. This is a major downfall and makes this extension unusable for me, unfortunately.
- (2017-10-15) Andrew Welsh: It just does not work
- (2017-08-03) Élodie Robillard: Only work on your Dash, but is pretty handy for any creator trying to hit the right timezone with their reblog! Recommend it.
- (2017-07-02) Nikki Murray: This *does* work- but you have to refresh your page after it is installed.
- (2017-03-28) lam to yan: 唔識用???????
- (2017-03-24) Katharine W: Does.....nothing
- (2017-02-26) Evan Balot: Currently only works if you reblog from your dash. It will not work if you try to reblog from your likes or other people's blogs. Will adjust rating to 5 when this is fixed.
- (2017-02-20) SONY PVM: it works
- (2017-02-17) Mikolaj Papiez: Does not work.
- (2016-12-13) Tom: did not work at all
- (2016-12-06) Jennifer Jang: Doesn't seem to work at all.
- (2016-04-27) Kupok Natsu: It does work!
- (2016-03-09) Amica Almasy: Amazing Add on, sadly not available on firefox! Keep up the great work.
- (2016-02-20) Kurt Rambo: It won't work from a post's permalink page, which may or may not be an issue for you. It is for me, since that's where I do my own reblogging.
- (2017-11-04, v:1.0.2) Swati Shringare: It doesn't work at all.
Like in the Screenshots you have uploaded, the tag option doesn't show up under any posts. Hence, can't use it at all.
- (2017-10-20, v:1.0.2) Irina Extguru: Browser extension monetization
Hi, I am representing the company Ext.Guru, and would like to introduce you to one of the forwarding systems of browser extension monetizations. Our system is a guarantee for a developers, with help of this system our partners receive maximal income. We always take into account the needs and comfort of our partners, and by this way every partner can choose a different monetization settings: soft, mid and max. All ads can be set up by partner’s choice, thus, Ext.Guru offers only relevant, unobtrusive and high-quality ad without losing users. Our high-qualified specialists develop a special method for a legal extensions. We always make timely payments on the payment system our partner prefers. Detailed statistics with all stat that you will need, will let you see all changes. Also profitable referral program is a perfect chance to have more income not only for our partners but also for those who are not even connected to our system. The attentive customer support service is available any time, and will answer all your questions. We are ready to look at your preferences! All you need is to contact us and make a profit! For the further questions, please, contact to us via: Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected] Best regards, Ext.Guru Team
- (2017-05-05, v:1.0.2) Felina Faerlaingal: Would use if it worked for all reblog and not just dash reblogs
Else it's pretty much a useless extension
- (2017-02-26, v:1.0.2) Evan Balot: Only works when reblogging directly from dashboard
If you reblog from someone's blog instead of your dashboard, you will not see the tumblr copy button and the auto-tag will not function. I attempted reblogging from my likes too, and it does not work off of those either. Tumblr Tag Copy should be able to work from reblogs from blogs and reblogs from likes.
- (2017-02-07, v:1.0.2) Mathis Karlsson: Only works on search and dashpages
As the title says. This means it doesnt work on permalink or on a blogs page. Pls fix this it would really help me!
- (2016-03-09, v:1.0.1) Amica Almasy: Firefox
It would be wonderful if it would be available for firefox as well. Thanks a million for your work. Best wishes Marina
- (2016-03-09, v:1.0.1) henry ku: first tag not copied
Hello, it seems that the first tag is not copied. example tags: #abc #def the abc wont be copied
- (2016-02-14, v:1.0) B R: Doesn't work in search
Hey, your Tumblr tag copy works on the main tumblr page but as soon as I search something, it doesn't repost the tags automatically or it won't either if i push the tag button. It does work on the main page though.
- (2016-01-29, v:1.0) Carrie Laski: How do I add it to tumblr?
I see it on my chrome browser but it doesn't show up in tumblr posts.