Fill out web forms instantly with junk or custom data
- (2019-12-10) Imri Sagive: Its a great plugin, trully helpfull BUT you have to trigger something / add a class otherwise every floating labels solution (which is populer) wont work. Thanks for the wonderfull plugin ;)
- (2019-09-13) Best GreenVisa: no username field, if yes then very ok
- (2019-03-19) Roland Corbu: Works perfectly for what I've been using it and i do agree with many of the points that have been posted before, in other reviews regarding, additional functionality.
- (2018-10-08) Luis Limas: Please add support for "contenteditable" stuff, for example div[contenteditable] ... right now it seems that only inputs are supported.
- (2017-10-27) Jason Pierson: This plug-in is great; it's saved me a ton of time. Suggestions: 1. Give users more fields to customize(CCV, AddressLine2, etc.) or give users the ability to add their own fields. 2. Create an on/off option for automatically submitting forms.
- (2017-03-28) josh liz: Perfect for filling out job applications!!!!!!!!!!
- (2016-10-06) OM G: Great for bypassing human verification surveys. I am rating it for 4 stars instead because the phone number does not work as well, because when you are supposed to put the numbers in the right spot, it puts the entire phone number in. But great extension!
- (2016-09-09) Long Nguyen: It's not working :(
- (2016-09-08) Justin Force: This is great! I have two notes: 1. I'd be great if you could fire a bunch of events off on the form elements after populating them so that you can get around things like forms checking whether you've entered anything at all by observing onchange, onkeyup, etc. Something like $('input, textarea').keyup().change().keypress().keydown().blur() 2. I'd love to be able to assign a keyboard shortcut. For example, you could press Ctrl-Alt-N to populate the form. This is great if you're switching between a browser and an editor and don't want to reach for a mouse.
- (2016-08-10) Jack G: This is amazing, download right now
- (2016-07-16) Jem crew: It does what it says it does. P.S it works with the default checkbox and also works for other types of check boxes. From what I've done it has worked on everything besides special checkboxes.
- (2015-11-19) Вячеслав Касаткин: Да, как раз то что я искал после пользования браузером Опера. отличная прога!
- (2015-11-01) Fajr Al: no need to bend your hand and your brain anymore
- (2015-10-30) Francisco Meza: Works! This is the only I found that works. Now time to outsource all the work. Thanks!
- (2015-10-16) Chris Ham: Works really well. Does the job as needed. I only wish you could add more of your own fields to it as I often need fields set which I cant individually configure in setting. Over all a really helpful extension for web development / testing
- (2015-06-21) Sajan S Jabbar: install it..start using it..no setups
- (2015-03-05) Amanda Wareham: Definitely saves time! Some of the form fields tend to be repeated though. It would use the same name for an input field. Weird, but hey, it works! :)
- (2015-02-28) Amir Akhondi: Not Bad
- (2015-02-26) Nanban Balaji: not working anymore :-(
- (2015-02-17) James Thorp: Works good except can't get rid of "Beverly' as a first name. How do you get rid of that name even when I change the first name to something else.
- (2015-02-17) Rosiliza Rioja: great as of now :)
- (2015-02-12) Jeremy Lindgren: Needs support for filling in html5 date fields. (or, at the very least, not blanking data that's already filled in, which would be good across the board.) Should skip hidden fields.
- (2014-11-17) Tom Houy: It would be helpful if there was a way to either randomize or customize the email domain, since some online services seem to have already flagged the default one as fake.
- (2014-10-27) K Pollack: Initially it worked, then changed to letters that didnt make sense.
- (2014-09-01) gomba norbi: NEED: Leave it blank option! Good Aplication. I just dont understand, why i cant leave blank the "other" field to leave it alone and empty. Can you pleas add a setteing or button? Thank you verry much!
- (2018-10-23, v:2.2.1) James Graham: Only ever selects from last 2 radio options
Works with other than on groups of 5 buttons, it only ever chooses the 4th or 5th.
- (2018-08-08, v:2.2.1) Imri Sagive: Add unique class
we really need you to add some custom class to fields filled so we can treat them as such for example in the case of "floating labels"
- (2018-07-30, v:2.2.1) fill date and datetime-local fields
it would be greate to autofill datetime fields
- (2017-10-17, v:2.2.1) Tony Rush: Number input respect min and max
Respect min and max attributes of number inputs. I.E. only junkfill in a number within the valid range.
- (2017-07-19, v:2.2.1) Wilhelm Hytten: Does not trigger "change" event
This extension does not work on SPA with reactive input fields, as it does not trigger JS change events. It needs to trigger change-event on inputs. Specifically tested with VueJS v2.3.4
- (2017-05-21, v:2.2.1) Felix Diaz: Random data
For some reason I always get the same data. Isn't it supposed to generate random data if the field is not configured?
- (2017-04-14, v:2.2.1) Aida Kidane: how to specify radio button
at this time the radio buttons are preselected. how do i change them to pre select all of the first buttons to preselecting all the second buttons?
- (2017-04-09, v:2.2.1) Edwina Deen: How and where do you complete your details ?
My extentions shows in Chrome but it is filling out the default details. How do I get my details in there? Not be IT literate, please help Email: [email protected]
- (2016-11-03, v:2.2.1) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "РасширениеJunkFill". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-18, v:2.2.1) Anthony Halliday: Determining field type
If a field type cannot be determined by the name or id, using the label (or closest label) would be an idea way to determine when type of data should be inserted. On the form I need to test ID's are generated at random meaning all the data inserted is useless, irrelevant and fails validation.