Shows your current voting power, daily votes and rep percentage on your Steemit.com blog.
The Steemit Voting Power extension (which is in no way associated with STEEM or Steemit.com) provides an easy way for Steemit.com users to see their current voting power and daily votes. It also gives an estimated percentage on how close the user is to the next reputation point.
- (2018-06-20) nuhu ibrahim: i dont know how to use it
- (2018-01-18) Live One: very good, this can help Steemit users
- (2017-10-19) keviginge: Every update offers new features that help steemit run smoothly. There are other steemit extensions apps but this is by far my favourite for its compatibility and all in one features. I Would have given 5 stars but there are still issues with steemit.com that need fixed such as DDOS, Speed, before any extensions get 5 stars
- (2017-10-01) Kaycee fresh: nice tool
- (2017-09-30) Mesesan Antoniu: It works sometimes in Chromium browser. It shows: -Voting power display, on top of blog page. -Estimated time before next reward, on top of blog page. "Options" menu text is grayed out.
- (2017-06-26) Rajesh Narayanan: worked without a glitch. One recommendation is to add rough timeline by which voting power will be fully restored
- (2018-01-26, v:0.2.0) देशभक्तों का भक्त: Steemit Voting Power extn not work
solve the problem or get back this facilitates
- (2018-01-19, v:0.2.0) Nomi Mughal: Problem
It is not working, help please!!!
- (2018-01-17, v:0.2.0) S Cifer: Bug?
It doesn't seem to be working the last few days. Steemit problem? I removed and readded
- (2018-01-15, v:0.2.0) Hernan Perez: Falla desde hace 2 semanas
Estaba funcionando bien, pero desde hace 2 semanas dejo de funcionar, les agradezco resuelvan el problema porque me ha sido muy util.
- (2017-06-30, v:0.2.0) sam kennedy: problem
just not showing on my steemit at all.
- (2017-06-26, v:0.2.0) 3na Beanz: Voting Power Regeneration
It looks like you added a new feature to the plugin but I think the maths might be wrong. My page says it will take 12 hours to get 10% back but 24 hours to get only 15% back. I believe it's 20% for every 24 hours since it recovers linearly over the course of 5 days.