Beermoney balances takes the hassle out of checking on all the different survey sites you use to keep track of your earnings. Every…
Beermoney balances takes the hassle out of checking on all the different survey sites you use to keep track of your earnings. Every time you visit a page which shows your balance the extension will record it. Then all you need to do is click the icon and you can see all your balances in one place. Because BMB operates as an extension it doesn't need any of your credentials, keeping your earnings secure. Your balance history is stored locally in your browser so you can see your history even when offline. On top of keeping your balances in one place BMB lets you graph your earnings over time and compare between sites to see which are most profitable. There's also a quick update button to get the latest balance without having to open the page yourself.
- (2016-12-31) adam Johnson: Use an Excel spreadsheet instead, you'll be safer. This app uses Google Analytics. "Beermoney balances uses Google Analytics to track usage. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of Beermoney balances, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network."
- (2016-12-04) Keyu Sheng: Works wonderfully.
- (2016-11-07) Sean McKillion: Great for keeping track of all the various sites I use. The recent updates just make this better and better!
- (2016-10-15) Adam Hamouda: Works well for what it is. Could do with a total beermoney balance in the 'quickmenu' & support for sites like clickworker & 'valued opinions'.
- (2016-12-31, v:0.2.9) Olivia Duan: adding multiple sites
how do I add multiple sites? after I added my first site I don't see another option to add another site