A metro style clock for Awesome New Tab Page. [ANTP]
A metro style clock for Awesome New Tab Page Metroclock is an awesome metro style widget for Awesome New Tab Page. This current version (1.2.0) gives you the ability to switch between 12 and 24 hours time formats. Requires Awesome New Tab Page. Download it from http://get.antp.co == Changelog == 1.2.0 (24 Aug 2013): * Added ability to switch between 12/25 formats 1.1.0: * Minor JS updates (Non Release version) 1.0.0 (12 Dec 2013):: * Initial release
- (2018-10-20) AModernMoment with : Joyce Christ: Great App
- (2017-05-28) dampfGourmet: no 24h
- (2014-03-21) Jukka Leppänen: Ei 12-24 tunnin asetusta, itse asiassa ei asetuksia lainkaan. Tosi hölmö.
- (2014-02-06) James Polk: I would love the option to change the background color and opacity
- (2013-11-05) undead tiff: the 12 hour clock works now im so glad they finally got it working
- (2013-07-14) :
- (2013-07-09) James Hrenak: Pretty cool, pretty basic. Can't go wrong as long as it tells the right time an date. I only struck one star since, as everyone has pointed out, it has no setting to switch to 12-hour clock vs military time. I can read military time just fine like I can a 12-hour clock so it doesn't bother me. It's just the setting to switch back and forth is kind of a given on any clock app and for it not to have it, I dock it one star as it seems more like an oversight by the author more than anything :)
- (2013-06-27) Chadwick Dunn: Like it. I prefer military time even though I'm not in the military (I guess I find it relatively easy to subtract 12, heh). Recommendation: new feature, alarm system (perhaps the only ANTP widget that has one?).
- (2013-05-16) Steven Tucker: No 12 hour option means I wasted my time downloading. Been 4 months since Daniel said a working version would come out, I am getting doubtful.
- (2013-03-20) TSAO KERRY: where is the clock i can't see it
- (2013-03-01) Samuel McFalls: Really needs some options. Mainly the ability to switch between 12 and 24 hr time and changing background color. This was released two months ago with promises of an update, but we haven't seen one. I may not find it worth the wait.
- (2013-02-21) Valorie Berry: I'd really like it if I could switch it to a normal 12 hr clock. I can read military time but I'm a civilian now.
- (2013-01-28) D T: Works well and I look forward to the next version. Request: Multi-placeable and the ability to select timezone (I need a GMT clock on my desktop in addition to the local time)
- (2013-01-21) Pablo Matias Mana: Where is the source?
- (2013-01-20) Andrew: It's okay. Unfortunately, North America still uses the ridiculous 12-hour time system, so it didn't work for me :( FYI - American/Canadian users be aware there's no option to switch away from military time yet (v1.0), so don't download unless you specifically want 24-hour/normal time readout.
- (2013-01-13) Andre Leonard: It's attractive, but I don't see how to switch it away from military time...
- (2014-11-27, v:1.2.0) How
How do i put it on the awesome new tab?
- (2014-10-02, v:1.2.0) Ján Hreha: 24hr style colon missing
Hi, in 24hour format there is no hout to minute separator (colon expected) pls fix it!
- (2013-10-29, v:1.2.0) Copy clock for additional timezones
Hi, I'm looking for widget that allows me to copy the clock to multiple blocks and allow me to set each clock to differnt timezones as I am interested in the real-time time in differnt places. So far none of the clocks allow this, would bu handy thougt. Thanks Marijke, in The Netherlands
- (2013-10-16, v:1.2.0) Matthew Boehm: Multiple Timezones
Nice looking widget. Really want the ability to add several of these to my ANTP and have each show a different time zone.
- (2013-04-07, v:1.0.0) Claudie Tirefort: Add time zones
It'd be great if you could add the option of various time zones. Thanks!