Control Your History! Choose to Auto Delete Certain History and/or Auto Clean Older History
Control your history! This extension will let you pick a domain to be auto deleted from history. Useful for any site that likes to spawn a bunch of history entries (ex. Google Maps or Google Translate). Also you choose how long to keep history. Main Features - Set any domain's history to be auto deleted - Import and Export your list of domains - Keep history for X days (auto delete older history) - Counts the total number history deleted - Icon shows you how many times that domain's entries show up in your history - Clear all history for a domain on demand - Responsive and Sleek Settings Menu
- (2020-11-13) Dylan Jiang: I'm too lazy to write a review but this extension is actually amazing.
- (2020-06-23) Ashlee J: The best chrome extension for deleting certain domains, the only sad thing is that it hasn't been updated in years and doesn't 100% work all the time but removes a majority of subdomains. Would highly recommend other than those scummy history clearers that don't work as well as this
- (2020-01-08) Petr Lov: It deletes most history, but there are some strange things going on. 1) When I go to myactivity.google.com (to check if everything is deleted), any interaction with the website sends me to the new tab page. 2) The counter of total entries deleted is wrong. 3) Occasionally, a few history items are not being deleted. (Ctrl+H) Overall, pretty good extension.
- (2019-03-17) Phil Dyer: Had trouble getting this to work at first and also noticed that two reviewers couldn't get it to work either. I found out my problem was in Google Syncing to. Just turn off syncing for History and restart browser.
- (2019-02-20) Jupiter 0000: nie działa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-12-15) G. C.: Big fan. Wish it was able to sync preferences/settings via Chrome Sync. You can export your settings, sync would just be more convenient for those of us who change machines a lot. Settings are not intuitive at first, especially if you use Cookie Autodelete too. The extension is NOT meant to be a 1-click history deletion tool. It essentially works the opposite to Cookie Autodelete. It only deletes history of sites you create expressions for. So the default behavior is NOT deleting history, and you add in sites whose history you want deleted. Instinctively coming from CAD, I just assumed you'd whitelist sites whose history you don't want deleted, but I can see how the HAD approach is helpful and I dig it now. To be fair the Overview clearly states that's how the extension works, and the tooltips/help are *very* clear. But let's face it: most people don't read descriptions or instructions.
- (2018-11-16) Jacques Durand: This is the freaking best auto history delete guys, you can keep the parts that you want and erase the parts that you don t want So many thank to the dev, I love you !
- (2018-10-19) Nathan Skye: doesn't work at all
- (2018-08-07) Ari The Vampire Queen: The other reviews have to be fake or something because this won't even delete the history when I click the option for it and my history continues to save history from the link its not "auto deleted "
- (2018-08-06) Andy Hunne: Love this extension
- (2017-02-13) Alfredo Vargas: Extension is easy to use and fast! You can easily manage your old history. Dope add-on :)
- (2019-06-13, v:2.0.2) Mike: New Empty Tab Opens
Hi, It seams that a few updates ago your extension opens a new empty tab almost (80%) every time i open more then one tab. I've taken the time to enable and disable every extension i have and it seams only this one creates the problem. Let me know if you need any further information to solve this problem.
- (2019-03-17, v:2.0.2) Nirre: history autodelete
Need an option to autodelete histroy from all the website in expression.
- (2018-09-19, v:2.0.2) Devin Blake: 'Clear all history for this domain' not working
All the history is still there
- (2018-08-22, v:2.0.2) Use of "History Auto delete"
Is it ok for a school to use this add-on with google-chrome? I mean without having to purchase a license etc... Is it free to use?