Auto Completes Everything You Type In, Without Disturbing.
NOW WITH NEXT WORD PREDICTION! Intelligently predicts complete words as you type into any textbox on a webpage. Dynamically learns from web pages you have kept open and coupled with an offline dictionary of popular words. The suggestions given are accurate, personalized and blazingly fast! This extension erases all your personal data when your close the browser window to protect your privacy. It does not show annoying suggestion popup boxes but, uses just a few, simple and intuitive keyboard shortcuts you're familiar with for auto completion. * Press [ TAB | ENTER | RIGHT ARROW ] to ACCEPT the predicted text, AUTOMATICALLY INSERT A SPACE and keep typing. * Press SHIFT + [ TAB | ENTER | RIGHT ARROW ] to ACCEPT the predicted text, WITHOUT AUTOMATIC SPACING. * To IGNORE, Just keep typing. * Press [ DELETE | BACKSPACE ] to REMOVE the displayed prediction, PRESS AGAIN to REMOVE ONE CHARACTER to the LEFT and SHOW NEW suggestions. * Press SHIFT + [ DELETE | BACKSPACE ] to REMOVE the displayed prediction, PRESS AGAIN to REMOVE ONE CHARACTER to the LEFT and will NOT SHOW suggestions. * This extension will reload all open tabs on your browser ON INSTALLATION to update its session dictionary and be usable without a browser restart. # FUTURE * Support for ContentEditable Coming Soon.
- (2020-03-31) Razvan Farte: I've been looking for such an extension for a long time I feel like I am in a developer IDE where I have autocompletion for every text I type This one seems to work with Google Calendar Event header, unfortunately it does not work with Google Keep, nor with the description text in GC. I have tried it in other tabs: HelpScout, but seems not to work. Anyhow, I quickly deactivate/reactivate the plugin when I need it using my "Extension Manager" plugin I hope I will see text editable in other sites too! I am currently trying to find the source code on github or somewhere else
- (2020-03-17) Hanh Nguyen: It is an useful add-on, however, there are some small mistakes. If it can fix the automatic adding "s" in every words to make it plurals and improve the varieties of words, it would be perfect. Sometimes I have difficult in typing and need to reset the web page. Thank you, developer!
- (2020-01-08) Eric Colona: Did not do anything.
- (2019-12-08) Тарас Варава: Does not work. Nothing happens.
- (2019-12-01) Frank Hallo: top
- (2019-06-05) Jignesh Sonar: it is not working on one application. please help me why this is not work.
- (2019-04-10) Chris Hayes: It is what I'm looking for; however, it has no options for fine tuning. Which is a deal breaker. Using backspace to delete text is a pain because backspace is also used to delete the autocomplete text. There's no way to turn autocomplete on only for longer words, which I would personally find super useful. I don't need autocomplete for 3-4 letter words.
- (2019-01-09) Phuong Tran: Should have hotkey to toggle disable it. Eg: [Shift] or [Ctrl]+[Shift] or user customize their own
- (2019-01-06) Iliana Rotker-Lynn: It's not "without disturbing", this extension is extremely aggressive to the point of annoying. It keeps popping up "suggestions" even when you're deleting which makes you have to delete everything twice, and unlike other autocompletes, you don't have to "accept" the term for it to be registered as an entry, the default is for it to put the word there unless you actively remove it. Also it picks up words from webpages in general, not just your own typing, so you get a lot of words you don't want and would never use and there's no way to delete entries or even tell it to prioritize certain words over others. Not at all worth what little time it saves on typing the same words over and over (the reason I installed it in the first place).
- (2018-08-13) davu cooked: Hate having to use keyboard shortcuts and can't understand why this should be necessary.
- (2018-06-19) Huy Tran: Useful but Shift + Delete not work on Mac :|
- (2018-05-25) ItzPeachy: it is usefule
- (2017-11-05) Công dân toàn cầu: Expect an toggle button for disable/undis the ext
- (2017-10-07) Bryan Hoffmaster: Extension has no options available to tune to your liking. Other than that it works. Albeit in an strange but interesting way.
- (2017-02-25) Pat MySecret: I'd like simpler controls
- (2016-07-11) Francisco Fires: could be great, but doesn't work
- (2016-06-26) Samuel Seltzer-Johnston: A little annoying to work with unfortunately. It removes some default typing behavior that I like such as ctrl+arrow to navigate whole segments, ctrl+delete/backspace to delete/backspace whole segments. Was hoping this would behave more like linux terminal style autocomplete.
- (2016-02-16) Mohammad Chechen: excellent extension, but i wish i can change settings
- (2015-12-11) Not letting me delete sometimes when using gmail! Big bug
- (2018-09-30, v:2015.12.11.5) backspace without new suggestion
Press SHIFT + [ DELETE | BACKSPACE ] to REMOVE the displayed prediction, PRESS AGAIN to REMOVE ONE CHARACTER to the LEFT and will NOT SHOW suggestions -> can you please make this default, without the necessity to press shift?
- (2018-04-22, v:2015.12.11.5) Rebecca Brewer Taylor: double first letter
I don't know how to not get a double first letter on every word.
- (2018-01-22, v:2015.12.11.5) Steven Mancera: Ir would be nice if it will stop show up suggestions when you're backspacing
It would be nice if that way, and a GUI settings too and an email for feedback. An an extension popup toggle right on the icon, so it's easy to disable it completely, and a blocklist also just for toggling some sites only that this doesn't work properly
- (2018-01-14, v:2015.12.11.5) дима колмаков: russian
no russian language support
- (2016-11-11, v:2015.12.11.5) Thorsten Fentz: keys
nice tool, really. but is it possible to change the key for complete. for example jira use enter to complete. Thats is not so good.
- (2016-09-23, v:2015.12.11.5) Jake Steinman: REMEMBER CASE
If it is going to complete a word it should use the case you are writing in, otherwise it is usesless in alot of situations. also should be able to turn off next word predicitions if nothing is yet wrriten..