Auto replay videos with ONE-CLICK, able to customise features such as AUTO LOOP toggle, setting loop counts and loop portion.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Please rate ★★★★★ if you like it ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ♥ Any problems & suggestions submit a support request ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ Have you ever wanted to watch to the same video on the YouTube™ without pressing replay button every time at the end of the video? With Looper for YouTube you will get a loop button under the YouTube player. After you press the button, video will repeat itself infinitely. Key Features: - ** Able to set default auto loop on every video ** - Able to set loop in a portion/range - Able to set loop how many time you want - Uses Content Script without background page >> means less memory used - Able to use keyboard shortcut 'P' to start loop - Set "&loop=10" in url to start loop for 10 times - Set "&start=00:10&end=01:00" to start loop from 10s to 1 min - When loop button pressed playlist auto-play will be disabled - Able to set "continue the playlist" after loop number of times - Match latest (2020) YouTube style, (Material YouTube and YouTube Gaming) - Translation display according to YouTube language * Any issues and suggestions with this extension, please submit a support request instead of leaving in reviews which is hard to follow and response. * Hope you enjoy this extension. Please rate 5 stars and leave a review, this is a key motivation for me to keep updating the extension. .. Known Issue: - not working while casting (Chromecast) - looping in playlist on flash player // FAQ: http://looperforyoutube.alvinhkh.com/faq // Change-log: http://looperforyoutube.alvinhkh.com/changelog // Translation: http://looperforyoutube.alvinhkh.com/contribute
- (2020-07-27) 陳尾臨: 很棒的功能
- (2020-07-25) Christian McCue: So my guitar teacher told me about this extension. Coupled with YouTube's feature enabling me to slow down playback, I now have a FREE incredibly useful tool for practicing/learning songs (solos in particular). I'm sure there's many other uses for this fantastic extension, but let me assure you, for learning & practicing solos & songs, Looper for YouTube is AWESOME. Thank you to the creator!
- (2020-07-24) omar sejelmassi: cette extension est très intéressante
- (2020-07-23) Tomas Cupal: Fits into the youtube ux and works as intended.
- (2020-07-23) 74 Legend: i would like to use Looper for youtube in my mobile phone. if possble could you upgrade it??
- (2020-07-22) Aaryan Pednekar: best looper for youtube extension! hands down!
- (2020-07-18) JetTheBabyCat: Perfect, tbh should be a default thing on youtube.
- (2020-07-17) Sheldon Cooper: 谢谢作者
- (2020-07-15) Davey: This is good
- (2020-07-14) Vishal: It does what it says, love it
- (2020-07-13) MindOfSolo: perfect
- (2020-07-08) --: Top. Specifically the portion-repeat.
- (2020-07-01) Emre Eryilmaz: Bu eklentiye gerek yok. Eklentiyi kaldırın. Youtube videosunu açın. video içindeyken video üzerine sağ tıkalyın ve Döngü seçeneğine basın.
- (2020-06-24) 林晨皓: 重播洗腦就是讚!!非常好用推薦!!
- (2020-04-15) Bernhard Mößler: Das perfekte Tool für mich. Super, danke dafür!!!
- (2020-04-15) Murasame Fan: It would be perfect with more stability.
- (2020-04-15) Sameera Shaakunthala: Can you please make it work with Chromecast as well? I always had to download YouTube videos and repeat play on VLC, but now I don't have to anymore. Awesome app.
- (2020-04-15) Giuseppe Ricciardi: Non funziona più da diverso tempo,almeno da una settimana. It doesn't work anymore for a long time,at least one week
- (2020-04-15) Mario Guimaraes: Melhor plugin de loop (repeat) que já usei Parabénsssssss
- (2020-04-12) 차막둥이: 좋아~
- (2020-04-11) 愛睿恪-台湾必胜民主加油: 很不错 nice！
- (2020-04-10) Alex Lynch: Hi, can you enable the extension to revert to play/pause after a user has hit "enter/return" when setting the start and end loop points? Really nice otherwise
- (2020-04-07) Ally Kwon: Super good <3 ty
- (2020-04-06) Nikola Smoljanović: Works great and support is great as well. Cheers and thanks
- (2020-04-05) mers: thanks man i really needed that
- (2020-07-14, v:5.17.1) DNSE: I want to translate your program.
I want to translate your program into Korean. If you are interested, please contact me. (Or please reply on my comment)
- (2020-06-26, v:5.17.1) Bigorados: Looping from video end
Is it possible to make so that when you set the loop end time to the video's end itself, to not trigger the end card screen if you use arrow keys/drag the video cursor to the end?
- (2020-06-24, v:5.17.1) green tea: video's upload date
the video upload date keep getting covered by the icon,text of the looper extension can you please help me out with this? if you could then i would be very graceful
- (2020-06-11, v:5.17.1) Joseph Parisi: Hope you'll consider this.
Do you think there'd be any way to make this app function like https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/yt-looper-repeat-youtube/hbinnmjinjjgoknbmgeoomeamnbbokki?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon where I could loop as many parts of as many videos as I wanted and organize them into lists? This may sound rude, but that was easily the best looper extension on Chrome and the developer is not supporting it any longer. This could be an opportunity to increase the functionality and usefulness of your extension.
- (2020-05-31, v:5.17.1) Alex Gene: suggestion
interested to add the option to be able to choose if we want to have the time bar showing in every video you open, sparing us the tedious extra click on the icon? i just uninstalled magic actions youtube (used to be good turned so crappy, their loss) because it was spamming like crazy all the time to update my browser and promoting movie video streaming sites. yours does as advertised
- (2020-05-27, v:5.17.1) Lou Shields: Looper extension
The looper shows up but doesn't allow me to loop a portion of the youtube video. Can you help? Thanks, Lou
- (2020-05-12, v:5.17.1) Alice Summers: Set specific play times
Hi, Is there a way to set it to pay at a specific second rather than just using the sliding scale? I only want to play a very specific portion of the video on loop, which I can't seem to select with the sliding scale. It'd select either too much or too little as it seems to be 20 second intervals? Thanks
- (2020-05-03, v:5.17.1) Rect DI: Бесконечное число Loop a portion: from
Доброго времени суток не могли бы вы добавить новую функцию к вашему приложению что бы можно было открывать бесконечное число Loop a portion: from для составления музыкальных композиций и функцию сохранения этих ремиксов? Тогда ваше приложение станет лутшим))))
- (2020-05-01, v:5.17.1) Harry Tidmarsh: I don't think the plugin works with the modern Youtube format.
it don't appear
- (2020-04-23, v:5.17.1) John Flynn: Button doesn't show for me at all
Just installed, but the button doesn't show.
- (2020-04-18, v:5.17.1) 吾聰: Doesn't auto replay when it's not the main tab
I don't know if it's because I have the youtube pause blocker All in all awesome extension =)
- (2020-04-13, v:5.17.0) Ben Chu: The placement of likes progress bar
Hi, I think the replay button is interfering the placement of the likes progress bar. Right now the likes/dislikes part looks kind of wonky.
- (2020-04-05, v:5.17.0) Nikola Smoljanović: Doesn't work on mac when window hidden or minimized
Doesn't work on mac as per title - but works on windows. Works normally if the window is not hidden nor minimized (it can be in the back or focused). If it pauses, then it needs Play to be pressed again. This happens for full loop as well as part-loop; and for full chrome window as well as creaed shortcut.
- (2020-04-03, v:5.17.0) Aidan Bequette: Miniplayer and Cut-Off
Just started using the extension and am loving it so far. However, I have noticed two issues: First, the extension appears to break the mini player, at least for me. Whenever I hit I to access it, the player will just pause and go back to the beginning of the video, and do this every time I search something. Also, a more minor issue, when the loop is on for just the whole video, it will cut off the last second before looping.
- (2020-04-02, v:5.17.0) Darius Duciuc: not working properly
sometimes it will repeat, and others it will leave the video at either the last second or the first second paused. Essentially not looping the video. Thanks for reading I hope theres a fix
- (2020-04-01, v:5.17.0) Dylan Maddocks: Visual Glitch
The button to start looping is to the left of the like/dislike buttons and the like/dislike ratio bar is below the loop button and the like button. I haven't noticed this until recently when I switched from adblock pro to ublock origin, so it might just be an interaction with ublock
- (2020-03-30, v:5.17.0) Andrew Sunderland: Great Extension! Small suggestion, button/shortcut to reset Loop Count
I love this extension. One small feature suggestion would be to allow users to reset the Loop Count (i.e. where it says, "Played X times". Thank you!
- (2019-12-22, v:5.17.0) TheTaylorDesign: Keyboard Shortcuts
It would be great if there were some keyboard shortcuts. I'd like to see keys that could mark the start and end of a section to loop.
- (2019-12-16, v:5.17.0) LUKAS WEBER: tgr
- (2019-12-16, v:5.17.0) HamizZ: Video not loop when you view others tab
Like title said. It only loop when I open youtube tab, but if I view others tab and video end it doesn't loop.
- (2019-11-26, v:5.17.0) Michael: Chromecast not working
The extension is supported while casting to a chromecast but does not loop. It continues to play past the loop point. Pressing the Loop button off then on causes the song to start at the correct loop start time though.
- (2019-11-14, v:5.17.0) J M: Does work
- (2019-10-17, v:5.17.0) sâm Trương Thị: không có sẵn nốt loop
có cách nào để vào video trên youtobe là có luôn nút loop không
- (2019-09-29, v:5.17.0) Witold Marciniak: Invisible upload video date
In low resolution 1024x768 after install looper on YOUTUBE video upload date is invisible. After uninstall looper the date is visible.
- (2019-09-27, v:5.17.0) Omar E: remove checkbox
just a suggestion; remove the checkbox, the color change to red is enough to let us know it's working. If you have to keep it, then move it a little so it's not covering the looping arrows. It look bad!