Post to WordPress in two-clicks
Publish your articles on WordPress in just two clicks! Fast, simple, and ultimately convenient. That’s the Blish WordPress extension for Chrome. This superb blogging tool allows you to publish your posts quickly wherever you are and whenever you want, right from your browser. No need to log in repeatedly to your WordPress account to publish new posts. With Blish, you can add content in as fast as two clicks. Instead of tediously copying and pasting the article title, paragraphs and pictures one by one, you simply have to click on the W+ icon on the toolbar. Then, review your content, and click “post.” That’s it. Only a few seconds, and your post will be instantly published! -- Settings -- Just enter your WordPress URL, username and password, and you’re good to go. ~~ WP version 3.8 and above ~~ This extension has been tested with Wordpress version 3.8. If you run a lower version of Wordpress, please consider upgrading (if only for security reason). ~~ XML-RPC Setup (WP 3.4 and below) ~~ For this extension to work, your Wordpress site must be enabled with remote publishing permission (http://codex.wordpress.org/XML-RPC_Support). Please do have that setup before using this Share on WP extension.
- (2019-12-18) Povilas Brilius: Not working without extensive testing.
- (2018-03-28) Giorgio Welov: no va bien
- (2017-01-23) samir radwan: so good
- (2015-06-29) gumpanat Polyiem: ดีครับน่าสนใจสุดยอดมากๆๆๆ
- (2014-03-24) Paul Gordon: Not a bad little extension for quickly adding posts, especially if (like me) you have numerous other WP plugins to handle automation of featured images, tags etc. One notable downside is that the captured URL to share doesn't change when you change tab - you have to manually refresh the page in order to make it work. Small, but a bit of a pain.
- (2013-03-10) C F: Nice plugin but very difficult to customize the post. Can't click to edit the title of the post. Can't add tags, or categorize. Those features missing makes the plugin not very useful to me. Hopefully you can add in more editing features and this plugin would be awesome!
- (2013-01-22) Alex Theberge: Thanks you Y.K. Goon for your efforts on a really great extension! There are three things that I believe could be improved and I'd give this thing five stars!! Allow editing of the text. Add tagging and categorization, and add the ability to choose standard width sizes of the thumbnail of available instead of changing them later in the blog. ie. Thumbnail (150px); Small (300px); Medium (640px); Large (800px); Original. After that this extension would literally be perfect!
- (2012-12-06) Danny Kara: I love it. However, you should have a setting to allow us to choose how many words we want in the preview and if we want the image as the Featured Image in the new post.
- (2019-03-19, v:1.3.0) Joshua Freedman: Does blish still work? I can't get past the thing where you enter user/pass.
Does blish still work? I can't get past the thing where you enter user/pass.
- (2012-12-08, v:1.0) Danny Kara: Advance Settings
Hello, I have to say, I do love this extension. I would love to see the following to the options menu: -Ability to choose how many words we want in the summanry area. -Open links in a new window. -Have the image set as Featured Image in Wordpress News Post. Kind regards, Danny.