Click or select any price you see to currency convert it.
in todays world you can shop anywhere in the world from the comfort of you own home but trying to compare the price of a product in different countries in different currency can be tedious. Easily mark any price you see on a webpage and convert it to your select currencies. The extension will automatically detect the currency on the page and will convert it accordingly. This is extremely good if you are looking to compare prices of the same product in different currencies .
- (2019-07-17) Rotem Sagi: the best one I used by far
- (2019-05-29) Lucian Andries: Not working is an understatement...
- (2019-05-19) Dave Wulf: No tiene la moneda CLP
- (2019-01-12) First developer with brain and attention to detail. Checked dozens of extensions. Check this out: - this extensions have on-page popup conversion AND right click conversion AND user conversion dialog. Works like translator, not corrupting the page layout. - this extension will convert to multiple currencies at the same time, and for real freaks, you can either automatically or manually (pin button) keep all results on the webpage - double-click usually selects only the number, don't bother with manually selecting also the symbol, because this extensions reads it even if it's not selected, and automatically recognizes it (and if not, there's default) - this extension recognizes both currency symbols (e.g. $ and USD), and adds nice country flags to it - so the dialog looks like you can only enter the default currency? No way, this extension recognizes the currency symbol you add to it.. never need to press or "choose source/target currency" or "swap currencies" button.. just add symbol to number! fastest way. Bravo:) For perfection, i'd like - (medium priority) have edit box selected by default when opening the dialog - (medium priority) have right click read the number even if it's not selected. Both double click and manual selection can be a struggle if it is a LINK - (high priority) support unit conversion (weight, height, speed) - hate to have another extension from an average developer - (low priority) have on-page inline conversion Thanks!
- (2018-08-17) Philip Uklein: can't choose to easily change the base currency without having to go to settings. so what's the point...
- (2018-07-27) Dave Austin: Used the 'double click' setting, which works well but just can't get the extension to retain my selected defaults (nor keep USD deselected). Can't be setting the default and currencies every time chrome loads so ultimately it's an uninstall from me :(
- (2018-05-12) Willian Santos: Good
- (2017-09-06) Tolga Kütükçü: Excellent extension but needs Turkish Lira.
- (2016-04-18) Epoch The: Works Perfect. The best i've hit so far. I do have One request though, when you right click and the option "convert" is there, I would like to the it capitalized "Convert". It bothers me to see it all lowercase (I have OCD). :). If development has stopped, would you be willing to release the source and I will update it and continue development?
- (2016-04-03) Stephen Howarth: Much easier to get fast conversions from within the web page. Would like options for fonts sizes though - happy to keep it and us it!
- (2020-07-12, v:1.1.13) Be Enlightened: NGN - NAIRA
please add NGN nigerian Naira in the list of currencies.
- (2020-05-24, v:1.1.13) Николай Будник: UAH
Can you please add Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
- (2019-09-28, v:1.1.13) Alejandro Montero: Add currency
Would you please add ARS (peso argentino) ?
- (2019-07-20, v:1.1.11) Eyal B.A kng: A way to instantly change a currency
(0) ; (1) USD $10.00; (2) EUR €8.91; (3) GBP £8.00; (4) ILS ₪35.40; The example above shows the status quo: In (0) enter the value in the field (by default the base) And (1-4) get the results. Now, if I want the value in field (0) to be a pound, then I have to change the settings and it bothers, or type the symbol next to the value, but there is no such symbols on the keyboard. So the suggestion is to change the currency in (0), by clicking on one of the results (1-4). And also Another possibility to set the currency by letters before the number. For example: (0) [GBP 10]; (1) USD $12.50; (2) EUR €11.13; (3) GBP £10.00; (4) ILS ₪44.25;
- (2019-06-17, v:1.1.11) kansam kansma: Thailand Bath
- (2019-05-19, v:1.1.11) Dave Wulf: Add currency
Please Add the CLP (Chilean Peso)
- (2019-01-12, v:1.1.11) symbols in dialog
In the dialog, on user entry, symbols don't translate well ($ -> AUD instead of USD, £ -> to something instead of GBP).
- (2018-11-28, v:1.1.11) Mabel Tang: Add currency
Can you please add KRW-South Korean Won to list of currencies ?
- (2018-08-19, v:1.1.11) Being Bivek: Add Nepalese Currency
it will be a great help!
- (2018-08-18, v:1.1.11) Allan Dell Badel: Request to Add Philippine Currency
Can you please add Philippine Peso in the list of currencies. Thank you.
- (2018-08-11, v:1.1.11) Riley Shie: weird
Unable to operate
- (2018-06-14, v:1.1.11) Dabinn Huang: CNY not working
CNY(Chinese dollars) is always recognized as Japanese dollars because the have the same dollar sign. Have tried to set CNY as default but still no help.