Automatically convert in-page prices to the selected currency using current rates.
All-new 6.0 version! --- This extension will automatically (or not) convert prices (from major currencies) on any page to the selected currency. Features: - Whitelist or blacklist domains - Select among dozen of currencies to convert to - Detects prices in various formats - Supports 160+ currencies - Easily toggle between converted and original prices - Optionally set fee or tax % to be added extra to conversion - Quick converter (in popup) - Rates page - Handles ambiguous currencies - Many options - "100% CLEAN" AWARD from Softpedia: http://bit.ly/6cXrpR
- (2023-01-29) Milos Splichal: Not working anymore, setting cannot be saved.
- (2023-01-27) Jecksan XL: not work! wast time...
- (2023-01-23) dempseydiscus: It used to work and I loved it, but lately it does not work at all - it does not convert and does not save settings, it just returns to whatever default setting - it has gone from being an indispensable Chrome extension to nothing! - I am trying alternatives at the moment, but nothing is as good as this extension WAS unfortunately. ;-(
- (2023-01-20) v j: It doesn't work at all. In Chrome itself.
- (2023-01-08) Seb Hall: Used to be fantastic but no longer working :(
- (2023-01-07) Rafael Augger: The settings do not save and the option to translate automatically does not appear. It may be an update error with the version of chrome, I will monitor and see if it works again in the future to change the rating.
- (2023-01-06) DARKSTAR: every comment ses the same thing so theres nothing new for me to add. If any of u find and extension like this(*AUTO* conversions) can u reply the name of it. Please come back dev ive been using for years pls george papadakis
- (2023-01-05) Bullet4Justice “Bullet4Justice”: worked well for years now the new version doesn't save new settings, reinstalled multiple times still the same issue.
- (2022-12-29) Melvin Alfatur Farhan: cant change default currency
- (2022-12-26) Jam M: tried many times on different sites, still not working
- (2022-12-15) Yevhen Zhuk: Doesn't work on komputronik.pl
- (2022-12-12) esmail: it was great now it's not working anymore , tried it in 2 laptops not working. chrome : 108.0.5359.99
- (2022-12-11) Matt DeKok (Sillvva): Not working
- (2022-12-03) M G: Settings keep reseting, doesn't work on 90% of webpages.
- (2022-11-20) Giingu: DOES NOT WORK ON https://shopee.ph/
- (2022-11-09) Сергей: Не работает
- (2022-11-01) Fawkes Conibear: I only use this for USD to CAD and it works well. My pet peeve is the blacklist button never seems to work, and even when I manually add a site to the blacklist I sometimes have to add it multiple times before it works. Edit: I did have it at 4 stars. I've dropped it to three because it seems to be working less and less. Might find a new conversion extension soon. Edit 2: It also doesn't sync between devices which is frustrating.
- (2022-10-28) Osman Küçüksönmez: It does not work
- (2022-10-25) Nyoro: Works great!
- (2022-10-24) Alessio V: Doesn't reveal TL please fix
- (2022-09-19) Martin Růžička: It maybe works for other. But I wanted it to use for my travels in Rwanda and it did not recognize the currency on many of the websites. On top of that, it was converting to EUR my own CZE currency, which I do not need to convert. On top of that, it was converting it wrong. I would suggest to improve it in a way, that it convers the currencies only when clicked on, switched on or prompted somehow.
- (2022-09-13) Rk Dl: Just doesn't work converting prices on various websites. It might work on amazon or ebay and such, but i needed it for different websites for other countries. If they made it so it can detect repeating currencies, or have the user tag the price so it can be converted that might help. But now it's not usable.
- (2022-09-04) Bas van Breukelen: Bit disseapointed that it doesn't convert danish DKK automaticly..
- (2022-08-28) Lucas Fonseca: Funciona perfeitamente
- (2022-08-25) sufyan sadiq: exactly what i was looking for. loved it
- (2022-08-23) Иван Кудрявцев (Vankosich): Most useful extension ever!!!
- (2022-07-23) diana djumanazarova: Its customizable and automatic!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
- (2022-07-05) Daniel Cook: This extension works well, especially when international currency signs are used, like ¥10000 >> £62.40. However when currency amounts are written in Japanese format like 1万円 (which means ¥10000), it doesn't recongise it, which is inconvenient for me when browsing property, cars, etc to buy. If that worked, it would get 5 stars from me.
- (2022-06-25) VP: Great! Must have extension.
- (2022-06-09) Matthaniel Cowell: The extension works with the supported currencies however, it doesn't Indian rupees to US dollars on websites with Indian rupee currency signs. That would be nice if it did.
- (2022-06-05) Hayden: This is a real lifechanger!
- (2022-04-21) Генри О: в 2022г не понял как работает
- (2022-04-15) Top Gaming TV: Very useful, love the detailed customization and how it blends into the normal page. Thanks! :)
- (2022-03-24) Alperen Evrin: Is it just me or is it stuck in Euro?
- (2022-03-01) Rui Miranda: 374.04 USD wrongly converted €317.29 at 2022.03.01 https://www.google.com/search?q=374.04+usd+to+eur
- (2022-02-26) Lockheed Martin: Działa jak chce (wyświetlanie danych), a i tak podaje kurs wyssany z palca. Beznadzieja ... ;/
- (2022-02-18) Rohith Kumar: Not working as of 16-02-2022
- (2022-02-15) Abner López: Era bastante funciona, ahora no funciona
- (2022-02-11) Anda Mbambo: This extension is excellent. I think it is also converting something like "3 dollars" to "R45.42" which is amazing! It can be configured to show the original price as well! So helpful for me as someone who does online jobs a lot
- (2022-01-26) M F: Erkennt BRL als USD und rechnet entsprechend falsch um.
- (2022-01-24) Princeza: The idea is great, makes life so much easier when shopping internatially!! The main issue is that the 'not current converting/converting' toggle does not change apprioprietly! When it IS already converting, i click the ext and the toggle is on 'not converting' so i click it, the prices change but the toggle itself does not move, it makes it very confusing and for that reason then doesnt really work well, if that was fixed it'd be 5 stars from me!
- (2022-01-22) R H: excellent. considering how complex the internet and web pages have become, very impressed with the results so far.
- (2022-01-11) Rasmus Nielsen: Rarely worked for me. To the point where i see no reason to have it installed. Maybe its because im on Edge, i dont knoww
- (2021-12-26) Anant Jain: Love it!
- (2021-12-01) Christian Bulan: It would be nice to have an option not to convert my input while I'm typing. It messes things up.
- (2021-11-19) Samir Bağırzadə: Works good except for converting from Turkish Lira. New notation is TL, but in this extension, it is TRY, which no one uses anymore.
- (2021-11-13) Christian Delgado: It's not working. Everytime i save values the extension automatically goes default. Not converting anymore.
- (2021-11-10) Ak: Doesnt work now
- (2021-11-06) Shay Dabush: Stopped working completely
- (2021-11-02) Musonda Mapaalo: Very useful but for some reason it doesn't save my settings on chrome although it works well on brave browser
- (2023-01-28, v:6.8.17) Mohammed AL-7ajri: extension is not working
Hi: Could you fix it please.
- (2023-01-24, v:6.8.17) GTD: fix it please
- (2022-12-26, v:6.8.17) Tayseer Tufaif: Not working on windows 11
Since I have installed windows 11 and this plugin doesn't work please fix
- (2022-12-19, v:6.8.17) Kadirul Islam: Very Good Tools
Hello Everyone, Are you looking for a good Currency Converter this is the right place. I found a good Currency Converter and it works perfectly. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/currency-converter-for-ch/fgmjpimmndjfgdadhgnkhlnhomnjbmae
- (2022-12-15, v:6.8.17) Shigemi Notoge: Can't change default settings
Can only get this to convert to the default EUR, Cannot change the setting. The settings SAY they are saved when changed, but they automatically revert back to default when the options page is closed ore refreshed
- (2022-12-13, v:6.8.17) vo quan: rất tệ
lúc trước còn sử dụng được sao giờ lại không
- (2022-11-30, v:6.8.17) THuỵ Giang: sử dụng
lúc trước tôi sử dụng được còn gì thì không
- (2022-10-21, v:6.8.17) Shafik Ahmed: Very Good Tools
If you are looking for good quality tools then you can use the following tools right now, this Currency Converter is very good. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/currency-converter-for-ch/fgmjpimmndjfgdadhgnkhlnhomnjbmae
- (2022-06-05, v:6.8.17) C.J. Meyer: Wikipedia edits get affected
Please disable this extension for the text box when making a Wikipedia edit, because I have made many edits now that remove all the dollar values from the input due to this extension
- (2022-05-28, v:6.8.17) Muhannad: Fix AED
Please fix AED. it doesn't convert like in noon.com/uae-en and amazon.ae
- (2022-05-11, v:6.8.17) Yasin İNCİ: Turkish Lira is not working
- (2022-04-22, v:6.8.17) Ofer B: The extension delete white spaces from HTML pages
Page that has html tag like this: <div> " abcd" </div> the white spaces before "abcd" not shown. The page i browse shows Python code, where the indentation is critical. If i turn off the extension, the problem dissapears.
- (2022-04-02, v:6.8.17) Kirolos: Amazon.ae not working
Hey, thank you for the great extension, Can you please give a look on amazon.ae, the "AED" cannot be converted or it's not seen by the extension.
- (2022-03-21, v:6.8.17) Jo Johnson: Couldn't get it to work in Chrome
I had all the settings correct but nothing was converted into USD.
- (2022-03-01, v:6.8.17) Rui Miranda: 374.04 USD wrongly converted €317.29 at 2022.03.01 https://www.google.com/search?q=374.04+usd+to+eur
374.04 USD wrongly converted €317.29 at 2022.03.01 https://www.google.com/search?q=374.04+usd+to+eur
- (2022-01-02, v:6.8.17) Vinoth Kumar: Change of Symbol
Hi, I am just wondering if you can add a feature just to change the $ symbol where ever on the web page to some other symbol without changing the currency values. E.g. $1 = ₹1, instead of $1 = $75. Thanks
- (2021-12-22, v:6.8.17) DM: Bug Alert
Hey there, sometimes the extension fails to change the selected currency and resets to default (EUR). If I change it to another currency, as soon as I close and open "extension options' again it resets to default. Please fix this ASAP.
- (2021-11-19, v:6.8.17) Samir Bağırzadə: Change detection of Turkish Lira from TRY to TL
No one uses TRY anymore, it is thing of past. Almost all Turkish websites use TL now
- (2021-11-14, v:6.8.16) Dan Yishai: Unable to change settings in MS Edge
I've recently moved to Microsoft Edge, and I'm unable to change the settings for this extension. Whatever I do in the extension options or the dialog from the top bar, is not doing nothing and is revered immediately when I close the dialog.
- (2021-11-03, v:6.8.16) Rameez Oosterwyk: Saving Settings
HI, I really enjoyed your application, however it no longer works. Settings are no long saved even though the pop up says saved when i go to settings again its back to default.
- (2021-11-02, v:6.8.16) Hamad khalifa: do not convert automatically
do not convert automatically
- (2021-10-31, v:6.8.16) Noormohammad Bhuayan: Indian Rupees to other currency
Doesn't convert Indian rupees
- (2021-10-26, v:6.8.16) Anayã Gimenes Ferreira: Options not updating
When opening the options popup the values load, after changing any of them the "changes saved" toast pops out, after closing the popup the changes don't stick, not on the window and not when opening the options menu again, it's back to the first values seen. Current version: 6.8.16
- (2021-10-15, v:6.8.16) Adrian Ceku: The option to automatically convert/not convert doesnt work
I want it to just convert when I click the Icon but whenever I set it to "do not convert automatically" it says that it saved but just switches back to automatically converting after closing the options.
- (2021-09-28, v:6.8.16) Vitor Gonçalves: Not working on Flipkart.
Hi. Thanks for the extension first of all. It's not working on Flipkart, and the price doesn't seem to be in an wicked HTML tag. Does this work with specific methods for each most well known websites? It also doesn't wrk in Amazon IN. If I could set a JSON with a relationship of domain to CSS class to tell your plugin where to find the prices, it wouldn't be a problem at all for me. That is if this makes sense to you at all. Also, the toggle on Amazon UK changes the prices on the sidebar but not on the products from the listing, and the toggle itself doesn't change UI state. Cheers
- (2021-09-14, v:6.8.16) Dax Liniere: Use Wise (formerly TransferWise) currency conversion?
Hello George, Could you tell me which currency conversion site do you use to obtain your exchange rates, please? If it's using something like XE.com or Yahoo Finance, the rates shown there are what banks and countries buy currency at, and are usually much better rates than what you or I receive. My bank uses Wise (formerly TransferWise) for currency conversion. Perhaps you could use their API to provide the most realistic transfer rate? Thanks for listening and all the best, Dax.
- (2021-07-17, v:6.8.16) Bruna V: Not working on GiftHero
It works fine when I enter the specific page per item, but not when listed all items within a wishlist (complete list).
- (2021-06-27, v:6.8.16) Icepaper Teoh: S$ cannot convert to Singapore Dollar
S$ cannot convert to Singapore Dollar
- (2021-05-03, v:6.8.16) Daniel Masterman: Does not seem to work with Thai Baht
Prices listed in Baht, e.g. ฿5,199.00 do not convert. Seems to me it's missing a regular expression and potentially support for converting that currency :) Any plan to add support for this?
- (2021-04-23, v:6.8.16) Khan1 Khan1: not converting automatically
its not converting currencies automatically.previously this extension worked fine but not now.plz make it just like what it was before. thanks.
- (2021-01-28, v:6.8.16) Audriano Renaldi: IDR Currency Sign Placement
Currency sign for IDR is currently at the end of the price (10.000Rp) where it should be in the beginning of the price (Rp10.000).
- (2021-01-12, v:6.8.16) RUBEN EUROMOTORES: currency dont convert
In www.olx.pl the currency dont convert. ( zl ) Thanks
- (2021-01-08, v:6.8.16) Derrick Barth: Redirecting checkout pages
Hi there, got a serious problem that only seems to occur when this extension is enabled. When I go to a checkout page like eBay, it will automatically redirect my browser (latest Chrome) to the eBay home page. It does this on amazon.co.uk as well. In the extension settings I have it set to only work on whitelisted domains, none of which are eBay.
- (2020-12-18, v:6.8.16) bahrta sai: Decimal places should be increased to 8 to support bitcoin
Decimal places should be increased to 8 to support bitcoin (.00000001 1 1 billionth of a bitcoin - is the lowest amount but this won't show less than .0000001)
- (2020-12-18, v:6.8.16) bahrta sai: allow conversion between different currencies depending on the domain
It would be useful to be able to have different conversions for different sites. For example automatically convert from £ > $ for UK sites, ¥ > $ for Japanese sites, etc; See Derrick Barth's comment below mine.
- (2020-12-16, v:6.8.16) Vitanas: Can,t convert web page https://allegro.pl
Hi, Why can't convert page https://allegro.pl/ ?
- (2020-11-29, v:6.8.16) Rhys Tedstone: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
Hello There, When the extension is enabled, the console gets filled with messages from the website saying "Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received." This occurs on every single website, and only stops when the plugin is disabled via chrome. The extension itself works perfectly, just this one issue.
- (2020-11-29, v:6.8.16) Ti Yam: Can't convert CHF
Can't convert CHF on website.
- (2020-11-11, v:6.8.16) Noisy Bird: Does not work on ikea.com
Unable to convert THB to USD, EUR to USD
- (2020-10-13, v:6.8.16) John Onderstall: Site bhphotovideo not converting correctly
Thank you for a fantastic extension. When I access bhphotovideo's website the conversion works for a moment then disappears. I use this site a lot and have to switch to Firefox as this converter keeps vanishing from the page after a second and reverts to the dollar price.
- (2020-10-10, v:6.8.16) Sumaiya Waqas: Not Working :(
I recently did a clean installation of Windows on my laptop, and reinstalled Chrome and this extension, it used to run perfectly on my old installation, however its not working now at all! I checked on another laptop (not a fresh install) and its not working there either :( (Location is saudi arabia, currencies we commonly use are SAR, PKR, USD) Please help, this is one of my favorites and most used extensions. Thanks.
- (2020-08-15, v:6.8.16) Gayira Denis: how to join in for these
eeee hw can you help me
- (2020-08-14, v:6.8.16) Dante Paniccia: Currency converter not working properly
When it tries to convert the currency it doesn't actually convert it, it just changes the symbol of the number from euro to dollar but doesn't actually change the value of the number itself. Anyway I can fix this?
- (2020-07-22, v:6.8.16) Никита Туровец: Don't works
Does not work on Polish, Ukrainian and Russian sites. Works for Amazon
- (2020-07-18, v:6.8.16) Gururaj Jois: Million/Billion is not considered
The phrase million (or mn) and Billion (or bn) is not considered by this extension. As such, a web page containing $10 Billion is converted as 77.5₹ ($1) Billion. This is absolutely not what we wanted. The extension is also expected to consider short form of currency such as mn and bn. We can't expect the currency to expanded to 8 or 10 digit for this converter to work correctly
- (2020-07-01, v:6.8.16) Gururaj Jois: 1 GBPS internet speed is considered currency and converted
On page: https://www.jio.com/fiber/en-in/monthly-plans The 1 GBPS internet speed is also converted to currency by this extension assuming it to GBP (Great British Pound) Can't attach screenshot
- (2020-05-25, v:6.8.10) Emanuel Lopes: Not working on Tradera.com
Unable to automatically convert SEK to CHF at tradera.com
- (2020-05-14, v:6.8.10) Derrick Barth: Allow regex in whitelist
Wonderful extension! Feature suggestion would be to allow pattern matching in whitelist/blacklists. For example, I exclusively use the extension to convert to USD on co.uk domains. Rather than add the sites one-by-one, I would like to be able to just say something to the effect of *.co.uk
- (2020-03-26, v:6.8.9) Nowak: I want to convert ARS without a dollar
When I try to convert the Argentine peso on the Steam page that appears as "ARS$", the application only checks $, and ARS ignores and converts only from a dollar. Please repair it.
- (2020-03-23, v:6.8.9) Anonymous Energy: Fixed (Does not convert correctly)
Does not convert correctly $1 944.87 €100 000 000 000 €1 Billions and other similar