Automatically convert in-page prices to the selected currency using current rates.
All-new 6.0 version! --- This extension will automatically (or not) convert prices (from major currencies) on any page to the selected currency. Features: - Whitelist or blacklist domains - Select among dozen of currencies to convert to - Detects prices in various formats - Supports 160+ currencies - Easily toggle between converted and original prices - Optionally set fee or tax % to be added extra to conversion - Quick converter (in popup) - Rates page - Handles ambiguous currencies - Many options - "100% CLEAN" AWARD from Softpedia: http://bit.ly/6cXrpR
- (2020-10-18) Clive Redington: Can't even copy the converted amount? Useless.
- (2020-10-17) Charkel: This is the converter extension I use both private and professionally at work. It's not perfect and I have sent some bugs to George which is hopefully in his ToDo list. Seeing forward to a 5 star app in the future ;)
- (2020-10-17) Yu-Jie Wu: great
- (2020-10-11) Dev: I wish I could change the rates of conversion, they're a little off. Otherwise, good extension!
- (2020-10-07) Cosmas Cieplak-Mayr von Baldegg: Has the wrong conversion from British Pounds to USD. Can't trust this extension at all if it's wildly off about one of probably the most common conversions needed out there.
- (2020-09-21) Talitha O'Connor: does not work on Taobao, or any other sites I checked that use a currency different to USD
- (2020-09-18) Carolina Fonseca: The idea is great, although the conversion from BRL to USD is not working.
- (2020-09-17) Nitin Joshi: This extension is very useful. Thanks for making it. But there should be an option to round it off to nearest 10 or something.
- (2020-09-07) maikl Alex: love it!!
- (2020-09-06) Ashley M: didnt work
- (2020-08-24) Dan Sy: Really useful tool. But configuring for individual sites is not available.
- (2020-08-18) Shon Vincent: It unnecessarily reconverts prices in CAD, thinking they're in USD. Confusing when you're browsing prices already in CAD. Interface is great though.
- (2020-08-16) Boris Barbir: Must have in every browser! Thank you for the great extension
- (2020-08-16) bahrta sai: I would've given it a better rating but it won't stay active so I keep having to enable it. I would give it 5☆ if it would stay active because it does do what it claims to do. Can another decimal point be added to make using bitcoin less confusing? ("0.0004991" should be 0.00049910).
- (2020-08-11) Patrick Lee: I liked it a lot and it is very useful (the tax included function is very handy for people in the US). However, for Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), it would be better if currency is formatted as ($10) instead of (10$).
- (2020-07-18) Gururaj Jois: The phrase million (or mn) and Billion (or bn) is not considered by this extension. As such, a web page containing $10 Billion is converted as 77.5₹ ($1) Billion. This is absolutely not what we wanted. The extension is also expected to consider short form of currency such as mn and bn. We can't expect the currency to expanded to 8 or 10 digit for this converter to work correctly
- (2020-07-16) Rajah Saheb: Extremely useful and very handy, but is there any way to display currency symbol BEFORE the amount ?
- (2020-07-10) Amar Zemanić: Very helpful, save time.
- (2020-06-29) Cam Elliott: Just needs to learn to ignore any <pre> or <code> tags. Other than that it works great 👍
- (2020-06-24) Ayrton Campos JR: I don't see conversion rates being updated. It's been 1 USD to 1 EUR for the past couple of days, when in the past couple of days it has been fluctuating between 0.85 to 0.92c of the dollar... I think it should update a little more often and automatically. Can't trust the tool. Sorry. Wish I could use it.
- (2020-03-31) helphelpwhatsup: This tool is amazing and I am surprised it wasn't the first result! No other ones worked for me except one which wouldn't let me change the currency to convert to. One tiny feature is that as default, when you double click the icon it toggles it? If this is not possible then that's fine, it would just make it a slight bit easier to read! Thanks!
- (2020-03-24) Karan Deep Batra: Doesn't convert all the rates in the page I was testing at, probably has few bugs, but cheers for the idea and features!
- (2020-03-22) Suleiman 700: very useful using it with amazon 5-stars
- (2020-03-19) roblox fan: i dont understand how the mini converter works
- (2020-03-08) Dũng Ngô: useful
- (2020-10-13, v:6.8.16) John Onderstall: Site bhphotovideo not converting correctly
Thank you for a fantastic extension. When I access bhphotovideo's website the conversion works for a moment then disappears. I use this site a lot and have to switch to Firefox as this converter keeps vanishing from the page after a second and reverts to the dollar price.
- (2020-10-10, v:6.8.16) Sumaiya Waqas: Not Working :(
I recently did a clean installation of Windows on my laptop, and reinstalled Chrome and this extension, it used to run perfectly on my old installation, however its not working now at all! I checked on another laptop (not a fresh install) and its not working there either :( (Location is saudi arabia, currencies we commonly use are SAR, PKR, USD) Please help, this is one of my favorites and most used extensions. Thanks.
- (2020-08-15, v:6.8.16) Gayira Denis: how to join in for these
eeee hw can you help me
- (2020-08-14, v:6.8.16) Dante Paniccia: Currency converter not working properly
When it tries to convert the currency it doesn't actually convert it, it just changes the symbol of the number from euro to dollar but doesn't actually change the value of the number itself. Anyway I can fix this?
- (2020-07-22, v:6.8.16) Никита Туровец: Don't works
Does not work on Polish, Ukrainian and Russian sites. Works for Amazon
- (2020-07-18, v:6.8.16) Gururaj Jois: Million/Billion is not considered
The phrase million (or mn) and Billion (or bn) is not considered by this extension. As such, a web page containing $10 Billion is converted as 77.5₹ ($1) Billion. This is absolutely not what we wanted. The extension is also expected to consider short form of currency such as mn and bn. We can't expect the currency to expanded to 8 or 10 digit for this converter to work correctly
- (2020-07-01, v:6.8.16) Gururaj Jois: 1 GBPS internet speed is considered currency and converted
On page: https://www.jio.com/fiber/en-in/monthly-plans The 1 GBPS internet speed is also converted to currency by this extension assuming it to GBP (Great British Pound) Can't attach screenshot
- (2020-05-25, v:6.8.10) Emanuel Lopes: Not working on Tradera.com
Unable to automatically convert SEK to CHF at tradera.com
- (2020-05-14, v:6.8.10) Derrick Barth: Allow regex in whitelist
Wonderful extension! Feature suggestion would be to allow pattern matching in whitelist/blacklists. For example, I exclusively use the extension to convert to USD on co.uk domains. Rather than add the sites one-by-one, I would like to be able to just say something to the effect of *.co.uk
- (2020-03-26, v:6.8.9) Nowak: I want to convert ARS without a dollar
When I try to convert the Argentine peso on the Steam page that appears as "ARS$", the application only checks $, and ARS ignores and converts only from a dollar. Please repair it.
- (2020-03-23, v:6.8.9) Anonymous Energy: Fixed (Does not convert correctly)
Does not convert correctly $1 944.87 €100 000 000 000 €1 Billions and other similar
- (2020-03-19, v:6.8.9) The Immortal Sun-kun: Tax
Tax % resets to 0 every time I change it. Also, can you add an option to use Google’s currency exchange rate? Yours is outdated.
- (2020-03-15, v:6.8.9) Apple iGenius: Ebay Auctions
i've a problem with ebay auctions the prices don't update in real time anymore i have to update the page manually just to get the current bid. can you fix this ?
- (2020-02-18, v:6.8.6) David Ponder: Whitelist / Blacklist
How does this work, I cannot seem to get it to work on a website using either option????
- (2020-01-09, v:6.8.6) Rachael Churchill: Where does the program get its conversion rates from?
Where does the program get its conversion rates from? They seem to be wrong, or at least quite out of date. It's using 1.22 USD = 1 GBP, when it's actually more like 1.3 now. So the extension told me $644 was £528, when it's actually £494, which is quite a big difference. It looks like 1.22 might have been an accurate rate back in October. If you're only updating the rates a couple of times a year, that's not very helpful, and it might be better to expose a way for users to edit them manually.
- (2019-12-18, v:6.8.6) Ismael Orozco: Sorry
Imade a mistake and sent you a support request for another app. Please ignore it. Sorry haha
- (2019-12-18, v:6.8.6) Ismael Orozco: Sign in
Hello, I bought the app in App Store for iPad. I would like to synchronize my app with my cellphone that operates with android. How I can do that? When I try to log in in my cellphone it tells to buy the premium version but I´ve already paid for a premium account in my iPad. Can you help me with this issue, please? Thank you in advance
- (2019-12-16, v:6.8.6) Nicholas Kent: Incorrect conversion
When converting from GBP to USD, it appears to convert it to Euro. 479 goes to roughly 570, instead of 640. 570 is about the approximate euro conversion
- (2019-12-02, v:6.8.6) 심바맘: when i try and change currency it shows a black screen
when i try and change currency it shows a black screen
- (2019-11-25, v:6.8.6) Melanie Stinson: wont work
when i try and change currency it shows a black screen
- (2019-11-12, v:6.8.6) Ryan H: Can't change currency
Whenever I try to change the currency from EUR to something else, it shows a black screen. Please fix this.
- (2019-11-06, v:6.8.6) dozik ky-ky: I want to select my currency but a black screen comes out ?
I want to select my currency but a black screen comes out ?shows only Euro why ?
- (2019-10-13, v:6.8.6) Joel Manick: Moving the currency symbol to the front
Is there anyway I can move the currency symbol to the front? Currently when converting, it shows the number$currency Eg: 120TTD$
- (2019-09-20, v:6.8.6) Henrik Cederblad: Mini Converter: Ability to toggle TO <-> FROM currency?
In the "Mini Converter" I'd like to be able to toggle direction, alternating the 'from-currency' and 'to-currency'. I hope this can be implemented someday?
- (2019-09-07, v:6.8.6) Adam O'Shea: Program incorrectly assumes CAD to be Canadian dollars
I was looking around for CAD software when the program suddenly performs a conversion on the word "CAD", which in this instance is not a currency but a word (for Computer Aided Design").