Automatically convert currencies using rates provided by the European Central Bank
New in the latest update: * Optimised performance * Improved detection of numbers that should be converted An automatic currency converter is what the name suggests. It allows you to convert to and from all of the supported currencies! Online shopping has never been easier. The converter is always up to date with current rates from the European Central Bank, so you are assured and guaranteed of getting the latest rates! No matter what page you are using, the currency converter will attempt to provide you with whatever currency you want. Key Features: * Automatically detects the currency used on (most) pages * Automatically converts currencies, i.e. prices, (from supported currencies) using said detection to a supported currency of your choice * Automatically updates conversion when an AJAX request is completed, such as when AutoPatchWork loads a new page. * Specify additional exchange rate to account for differences between your exchange rate and the official ECB exchange rate * Right-click selected text/number and select 'Convert selected text' to get a conversion of the selected number. Supported currencies: USD, JPY, BGN, CZK, DKK, GBP, HUF, PLN, RON, SEK, CHF, ISK, NOK, HRK, RUB, TRY, AUD, BRL, CAD, CNY, HKD, IDR, ILS, INR, KRW, MXN, MYR, NZD, PHP, SGD, THB, ZAR, EUR
- (2020-11-07) Eyal B.A kng: Doesnt Work
- (2020-01-04) Siurek The Dog: didnt work
- (2019-12-14) Mariusz Sosnowski: Not working, even on Amazon.
- (2019-12-09) Havens1515: Didn't work at all for me. Which is a shame, because I like the option to show the original and the converted price.
- (2019-11-04) Keith Leng: Doesn't recognize currencies, even when specifically setting the currency in the settings. E.g. https://www.lazada.co.th/products/harddisk-wd-western-digital-1tb-8tb-red-5400-rpm-sata-iii-35-internal-hard-drive-nas-i496072521-s884406834.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.24.89eb2ab3oqeSyI&search=1
- (2019-05-29) Lucian Andries: It's not working, at all. :( I just need 1 simple extension that converts the currency when I select and right click on it. I don't need fancy menus and stuff.
- (2019-04-14) The Tech Train: Doesn't work at all
- (2019-03-31) Doesn't work for Euros (where currency symbol is displayed after numbers).
- (2018-12-31) Michael Walbum: Suggestion for two features. "Enable for current domain?" - So I can choose "Disable for all domains?" and then only enable domains I choose. Make the plugin able to detect Euro when then Euro sign is behind the value. Example: https://www.maerklin.de/en/products/details/article/29020/3389/
- (2018-11-12) Łukasz Wyporek: Only that extension worked for me as I wanted (I wanted to automatically onvert all prices on the website without need to click© each of them). This tool works like a charm.
- (2018-10-25) Ondrej Uhričík: works but no options to choose which ones you want to have converted. every time there is R5 written it converts it from ZAR, useless.
- (2018-10-20) f: Works so far, but is it possible to only activate it on some domains?
- (2018-09-13) Wong Keng Leong: Tried on Viator.com. Didn't work
- (2018-08-28) Nikolay Borzov: Doesn't completely works (e.g. https://www.humblebundle.com/books/machine-learning-books) - Not all instances are converted
- (2018-07-03) Waheed Alsayer: Limited currency list.
- (2018-06-25) Mik Max: First automatic currency converter extension I've added that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- (2018-05-05) Rony Amsalem: The best from all automatic currency converters in the store IMO but still can be improved with future updates. you should try it in aliexpress/geekbuying/gearbest/banggood and you will see the problems... in aliexpress there is no converstion in 'Total Price' unless you press 'Add to Cart' and then watch in the cart(=annoying and time consuming), in the wish list only the price you save is converted. in geekbuying the conversion works only on the old price and the new price isn't converted. gearbest/banggood same as aliexpress.
- (2018-04-23) Albin Jaison: It is the only feature rich and useful extension in Web Store
- (2018-04-18) LIKIT SASUNTORN: good job
- (2018-03-17) David Jenne: Works just fine.
- (2017-10-04) Bogdan Kuzmich: Seems OK. But the list of currencies is really short. Specifically I miss UAH as a currency. Please add more options.
- (2017-06-01) Dominik Agejev: Awesome! Really helps me when buying things online or just viewing the price! I usually google USD to HRK or something like that and convert, but this is much easier! I love that you can see the original price as well.
- (2017-05-25) Philip Westfält: For currency conversion, I love it. But it somehow makes certain videos on websites play multiple times, resulting in audio being out of sync and it will keep playing no matter if you mute or pause the video. Tested with and without this enabled in order to come to this conclusion. Would this be fixable?
- (2017-03-02) envanligfjant: Kan inte välja mål-valuta och är därmed oanvändbart.
- (2016-10-13) Mads Grøftehauge: Nice and simple. But it does not let you add a custom percentage to the official exchange rate to account for credit card conversion. For me, it is 1,5% extra. So I'll use Direct Currency Converter.