Access your WorkFlowy quickly and easily without switching tabs!
I love WorkFlowy, but because I use it so often, it's frustrating to have to leave the current tab to get to my notes. Until the WorkFlowy team creates a better one or releases an API, I've made this handy extension that will popup your WorkFlowy without interfering with your current tab. I've already been using it pretty much every time I've needed to get to my WorkFlowy - it's made using WorkFlowy even better :) DISCLAIMER: I am (unfortunately) not affiliated with WorkFlowy and do not claim to take any credit for their amazing service. I simply wanted this functionality for personal use and figured others probably do as well.
- (2018-08-09) Lexi Spannbauer: single most useful productivity extension I use
- (2016-07-17) Grateful Al: I like the fact I can copy & paste from websites to my notes without having to flip freaking tabs all the time. But. of course I need to do the copying before I open this app because it disappears as soon as I click on the webpage; so drag & drop is not an option.
- (2016-07-13) Max Yakin Bozek: Nice extension. It main drawback being the time it takes to load you WF list. I wish it was faster, at least as fast as opening the app or a new WF tab. But apart from that it works fine.
- (2016-03-30) dadapotok: it has a few seconds lag, so it's slower than a pinned tab or mac 'menu app'
- (2015-12-01) Lingyi Hu: Would be great if it loads a little faster. Currently it takes around 3 seconds for workflowy to load when I click the extension.
- (2015-11-06) R Inamori: Good. It could be better if I can open a specify node as a default.
- (2015-08-17) Greig Taylor: Just what I was looking for. Thank you and well done.
- (2014-07-12) 丁凯剑: it reloads the website each time i click the button, and because the loading is slow, it is not as wonderful as i expected
- (2013-11-13) Martin Fütterer: Braucht bei jeder Benutzung ewig um Workflowy zu laden. Zeigt keine Scrollbalken und ein Teil des Inhalts wird vom Shortcut-Menu überdeckt, an den Schließen-Button dieses Menus kommt man nicht heran. Deswegen unbrauchbar. Da ist es weitaus einfacher, Workflowy in einem Fenster oder Tab immer offen zu haben.
- (2013-07-04) Scott Frewer: I was actually looking for a popup that would stay on screen regardless of what open tab I chose but unfortunately it disappears when switching. If you can do something about that, this would be even better.
- (2013-06-18) Georges Cubas: Great extension. Thanks
- (2013-05-22) Tessa Neill: This would be a really great extension If I had the option to have it pop up a section or list I have set as a favorite or any list really.