A generic form auto-filler. Grabs credentials from the URL, and auto-populates the form
This takes the query string parameters of username and password and automatically enters them in a login form and then submits the form. You can pass the username and password in two ways: With URL Fragments: https://portal.technoratimedia.com/#uVar1=username&uVar2=password Via GET Paremters: https://portal.technoratimedia.com/?uVar1=username&uVar2=password This is especially useful when creating an auto-login feature for Salesforce.
- (2014-12-19) Manish Sharma: nivce
- (2014-08-23) Derek Ong: rubbish
- (2014-07-02) Ole Tange: Too bad documentation. Never got it to work.
- (2014-03-08) banti paswan: b
- (2013-11-24) AWADHESH KUMAR YADAV: auto fill
- (2013-10-29) Does not offer ability to edit anything. Does not offer ability to multiple profiles.