A simple, quick and user friendly extension to enhance your experience on Wikipedia websites.
A simple, quick and user friendly extension to enhance your experience on Wikipedia articles. It saves your data usage and gives you articles' short snippets without diverting you from the current article. Just hover your mouse on links that you see in the articles.
- (2017-04-09) Adam Fox: Awesome , Thank You !
- (2017-02-23) Rishabh Kaushal: Great extension ! It has good utility.
- (2016-11-29) ANUZ: coooool !!
- (2016-11-23) Milind Yadav: Tap on hyperlink a snippet pops-up on right side of the window with just the right amount of info. It's a great app. A must have for a hardcore wikipedia user.
- (2016-10-23) Sashi Singh: Sleek and Sexy !! Works as described ..... super easy
- (2016-09-16) naman kush: Nice extensions broda ! Long way to go Rohan.
- (2016-09-10) Nice extension. Enhances Wikipedia user experience. :-)
- (2016-09-08) SAMARTH SINGH: Great extension ! Very useful.
- (2016-09-06) Gautam Vashisht: Awesome app! It is very fast and makes your Wikipedia experience amazing and lovely. To make apps like Wiki Smart, you really have to think and code smart.
- (2016-09-05) Harshit Yadav: Really great app. It will surely ameliorate your wikipedia experience.
- (2016-09-05) Rohan Kumar Vashisht: Amazing app. It's really fast, takes milliseconds to fetch description from that article page.