Reduce memory (RAM) usage and enhance browser performance with Sierra for Chrome.
Massively cut-down memory consumption by using Sierra for Chrome. Hey! We've recently launched this extension on the Web Store to help users get the most out of their browser by reducing memory (RAM) usage and other performance-boosting features. Sierra for Chrome yields upgrades on browser performance and resource consumption, particularly RAM by managing how memory is being allocated and monitoring idle background tabs. If you enjoy Sierra's memory-saving and performance-boosting functionality, PLEASE RATE US! We'd be grateful. How you can support us: - Tell us your thoughts - Share Sierra with your friends - Rate Sierra on the Web Store - Give us suggestions on features and functionality you like - we'll make it happen. - Report any issues If you have any queries, please contact us at [email protected] Copyright (c) 2017 Aspen Code. All Rights Reserved.
- (2021-05-18) Terra Incognita: Cool
- (2021-01-04) Lê Thanh Phước: it's good for saving memory
- (2019-06-08) shoaib ahmed: good for chrome
- (2019-04-21) Jeremy Varian: Can you update this extension developer? it seems that its not working anymore, some sites load slower than the others, I need consistent speeds
- (2018-06-13) Brandon Figueroa: awsome
- (2018-03-31) Timothy Elliott: It's helps my Chromebook operating system clear the ram "running memory". After a app or tag is closed, it clears the ram memory of that data making Chrome OS work much better.
- (2018-03-19) dayou left: Thanks to the dev of Sierra my chrome browser doesn't crash or hang under more work load, helps alot when your running multiple tabs that are more heavy than regular sites
- (2018-03-17) Dmytro F.: Please add option: keep all pages in memory. Thanks!
- (2018-01-01) jamadhagni agni: juicy
- (2018-04-07, v:0.0.1) Colin Santos: Add a whitelist
Add a feature that disables the extension for certain websites