An extension for removing medium only posts
A simple chrome extension to remove members only stories from home feed of Medium.com
- (2020-09-24) M.Erkan Çam: It works! :) Thank you
- (2020-02-28) Maks Rusakovič: 2020 - not working anymore
- (2019-03-16) Thiago de Bastos: Amazing! Have you open sourced it?
- (2019-03-07) Love your tool!!
- (2019-02-04) Awesome idea and very helpful on Medium. Good job! Should be an internal Feature on Medium, though @Medium ....
- (2018-11-16) Alec Hale-Pletka: This extension solves a huge pain point with medium. Room for improvement: 1. When removing content, it hides the article display but seems to leave the parent container in tact. The result is big areas of whitespaces. This white space is expected though, as it is shown in the preview screenshots. What would take this from "good enough" to "great" would be hiding parent divs (similar to ad blockers) so that the website redraws instead of just leaving blank boxes. 2. Works flawlessly on the home page, but it doesn't work on sub-pages consistently (as already pointed out by someone else).
- (2018-07-30) Steve Champagne: For me it seems to work only on the main page. If I select a subcategory (e.g. "politics", "self"), it churns endlessly, the page never quite loading (likely due to the "infinite scroll" nature of Medium pages).
- (2018-06-06) Anton: Just awesome, the last few weeks more than 50% of the posts in my feed have been member only posts. So this extension is perfect!
- (2018-03-31) Gundeep Singh: It awesome! There are still some posts that are not hidden but still works like a charm!