Chrome Extension for GMail that allows you to Reply To Many emails at once while maintaining their individual threaded history.
Reply To Many** is a Chrome Extension for GMail that allows you to Reply To Many emails at once with pre-defined templates, while maintaining their individual threaded history. It works from inside your Gmail client in a unobtrusive way, allowing you to continue working with your emails while the bulk replies are being sent.
- (2019-02-16) Salah abu laban: Still testing so far it's tho only thing that can reply to existing threads, like a REAL REPLY! The Negatives: It adds a BOLD obnoxious title letting people know you just spammed them at the end It's a little difficult to use I don't know how many conversations I can reply to at once if it's only 10, it's not worth it and canned responses will probably be faster in the end, but if it's 50 or 100 this is going to save me 2 days of work.
- (2017-07-03) Florence Le Vot: It doesn't work.
- (2017-04-06) Chaim Vshalom Tours: I'm giving 5 stars to encourage the developer to modify this Great concept however few important things 1) remove the signature it makes it very unprofessional to use, make a good plugin and have good word of mouth 2) remove the limit from 10 emails
- (2015-08-27) Jeff Randall: Steals your info.
- (2019-08-06, v:0.1.1) Tech SM Arome: HIRE CONTRACT
I am expert in general textile design,i have many digital portfolio which i will send you once am through with your process. Sir/Ma, whicn company needed to hire person for general textile design expert in spirit designer? Let me know please. Thanks.
- (2019-02-21, v:0.1.1) Lucas Saldanha: ERROR: Exception: Limit Exceeded: Email Body Size.
I'm having this problem. Not only the limit for 10 at a time is very cumbersome but also this error is not allowing me to answer anymore emails. How to proceed?
- (2019-02-16, v:0.1.1) Salah abu laban: Version without limits and tag?
Antoni, I've been testing your wonderful add-on I am about to run a crowdfunding campaign for a good cause and I need to batch reply to past emails, your add-on seemed to be a life saver, but I need to be able to send more than 10 emails at once to really get an edge over just using the canned responses. Also I would really like to send emails without the "Sent with reply to many" tag, as the purpose of replying like this is to make the messages feel personal and connect to past conversations. I see there may be a version that has more capabilities and I am hoping it would be possible to get this on two email addresses if possible. How would we go about that? Thank you for your wonderful developments and your time, Salah
- (2019-01-15, v:0.1.1) Lucas Saldanha: Does it work in G Suite?
Hi, I'm trying to use in G Suite but I can't seem to make it work
- (2017-02-17, v:0.1.1) Tamás Nemes: Reply-to
Hello, is it possible to use the Reply-to adresses of a message as an answer address or just replies to the sender?
- (2017-02-01, v:0.1.1) M D M: Extension NOT WORKING
See comment from McKelle Wilcox.
- (2016-01-25, v:0.1.1) Aaron Halvorson: Footer
Is there any way to remove the footer at the bottom that says [This reply sent with 'REPLY TO MANY' GMail Gadget, more info https://sites.google.com/site/replytomany] ??? I can't use this extension with that footer.
- (2015-10-22, v:0.1.1) McKelle Wilcox: Error Message
I'm getting "Draft Reply is missing or non-existent. Please correct." No matter which draft subject I put in.
- (2015-05-18, v:0.1.1) Ben Lamson: Getting Error
When trying to use the application I get the error - ERROR: TypeError: Cannot call method "getThreads" of null. Please advise.