Know when your Gmail attachments have been read. Revoke files even after sending. Limit access to just the right people.
As seen on Venture Beat, Product Hunt, Netted by the Webbys - Webby Awards: Digify works as Email Tracking for your file attachments in Gmail. Know when your email attachments are opened, printed or forwarded. Self-destruct or "unsend" files sent on Gmail even after file has reached the recipient's inbox. Never risk your information falling into the wrong hands. All of these right inside your Gmail. Sending secure email attachments have never been easier with Digify for Gmail: + TRACKING - Track gmail attachments views,forwards, prints and downloads. Get read notifications and statistics for your files. Knowing what happens to your docs, PDFs, and videos. Email tracking for attachments, and document analytics for smart timing and optimized sales process. + UNSEND - Have the freedom to change your mind with the option to undo send or recall file attachments you sent using Digify for Gmail. No more regrets because you can now unsend any time. "Say goodbye to email mistakes" - Vulcan Post + SELF-DESTRUCT - Self-destruct email attachments to make it accessible only for a short period of time, Mission Impossible-style. "Digify can set Gmail attachments to self-destruct, Mission Impossible style" - Venture Beat Digify for Gmail was also featured and dubbed as the "Snapchat for Gmail attachments" by Product Hunt Founder Ryan Hoover. + CONTROL - Securely send your Gmail attachments with Digify advanced copy protection, with integrated rights management. Restrict forwarding, set expiry time or disable print or download as needed to make sure only the right people are accessing your documents, PDFs, photos and/or videos. Security for your sensitive documents and confidential email attachments. + QUICK SEARCH - All the files you sent out, now accessible in one secure location. Use the search functionality in Digify “Track and Unsend” tab on the top-right corner of your Gmail inbox. How to start sending attachments with tracking and unsend enabled? Get the Digify Gmail extension, and start sending files wisely. After installing, you'll find the Digify button right inside the Gmail window (when you compose an email). It’s that simple! It takes a few seconds to sign in with your Google gmail account. Get Digify for Gmail and take control of your email attachments today: digify.com/gmail Used by thousands of businesses in 138 countries, Digify is also available for the web, Android and iOS mobile, and is integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive and Box. Digify is the easiest way to track and protect important files safely from anywhere, even on the go. For feedback or questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- (2016-06-29) MOHAMED RAIYAN: superb idea!!!
- (2016-06-24) São Rosas: Your app is an excelent idea and works very well. Thanks!
- (2016-06-20) Nathan Wijaya: :)
- (2016-06-08) Kurt White: All I had to do was to use windows snipping tool to create a jpg of what was on the screen. After the sample file self destructed, I just had to go to the location where I saved the snip. Really! Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
- (2016-05-18) Noel Lackey: Fantastic Ap, I had a problem getting it working, it eventually turned out to be a problem with my laptop but the support I received from The Digify people was fantastic, Highly rate this programme and it's customer care.
- (2016-04-27) SaiKit Ng: By far the best document sharing application that gives you full control (and analytics) on the documents that you share. Fully integrated with Dropbox and Google Drive. With this practically claim back the control over the folder and files that you share.
- (2016-03-29) Elliot Bourne: It's a lot easier to secure documents with this extension. A real time saver.
- (2018-06-13, v:4.1.5) Nizar Ahchouch: Mac
Wil this be developed for Safari on my mac?
- (2018-02-07, v:4.1.1) Rita Fogle: Encryption
Hi. Does the free version of digify send any file attachments encrypted?
- (2017-11-19, v:4.0.0) Stefan Oscarson: Digify for Gmail
I cannot find the pricing for the upgrade to enable self-destruction, nor expiration, of attachements. Or, is that the $40.00/mo. feature?
- (2017-10-21, v:3.9.3) Lee Davis: How do I remove this app?
I don't have GSuite, just the normal, free gmail account. I'd like to remove Digify. How do I do it?
- (2017-05-24, v:3.9.2) Not working in Chrome
Hi Sir/Lady, I have the same problem with them,I have installed Digify in Chrome but when I want to use it in Gmail I don't get the Digify clip?
- (2017-03-08, v:3.9.2) Security concern
Tools is very helpful,but this is 3rd party tool,so do google take the resposibility/liable if anything unfair activity went with any attachment while sharing.
- (2016-12-17, v:3.9.2) Logan Schuler: Removal
I cannot figure out how to remove digify from my gmail account. The icon remains in the corner of window when in gmail. How do i remove the application entirely?
- (2016-07-21, v:3.7) Mohit Prashanth: google inbox ??
Hi , I recently moved from the old Gmail UI to the new inbox for gmail UI .Can't seem to find the red digify button on this new UI. Do I need to change anything in the settings or is this extension not compatible with inbox for gmail . Many thanks.
- (2016-07-09, v:3.6) Linda Mac Write: Download?
Where the heck is the download button? That does not install much faith when I can't even find that. Otherwise sounds like a terrific extension, if one can get it going.
- (2016-06-18, v:3.5) Can't get it to work in Chrome
I am having the same problem as Noel. Can you email me the troubleshooting steps as well. Thanks
- (2016-06-17, v:3.5) Kevin Dahlstrom: Sign In With Google - Blank
I have added the extension - when installing being asked to sign in with Google - a blank screen pops up and I am unable to 'allow' Digify to be granted permissions. I have tried several times, turned off/on, log off/on, etc. I still get the blank pop up. I have also allowed pop ups and that did not resolve either. Thanks.