Automatically encrypt messages & attachments, track file views & opens and revoke access even after sending.
As seen on Venture Beat, Product Hunt, Netted by the Webbys - Webby Awards: Stay in control of your confidential messages and documents with Digify for Gmail, a free-to-install Chrome extension. - Protect your emails and files with advanced encryption and security - Control who can access your message/file and restrict downloading or printing - Add a dynamic watermark that includes the recipient’s email address - Set an expiry date or a self-destruct timer for your message/file - Digify automatically encrypts your composed message and file attachments Find out if your message and attachments were viewed by the right people - View statistics to know who has viewed your message and attachment, how many times and for how long - Track documents views, prints and downloads Unsend your attachments and revoke access anytime - Whether you’ve changed your mind or sent a file by mistake, you can easily revoke a message or a document from all recipients. To get started, install Digify for Gmail and sign up for a free Digify trial account. For feedback or questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- (2022-02-17) Jamie Ng: 2022 0217. testing, 9.5 mb
- (2020-09-11) Constance Folsom: It wasn't what I expected. I want to unsend an email that I have already sent.
- (2016-06-29) MOHAMED RAIYAN: superb idea!!!
- (2016-06-24) São Rosas: Your app is an excelent idea and works very well. Thanks!
- (2016-06-20) Nathan Wijaya: :)
- (2016-06-08) Kurt White: All I had to do was to use windows snipping tool to create a jpg of what was on the screen. After the sample file self destructed, I just had to go to the location where I saved the snip. Really! Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
- (2016-05-18) Noel Lackey: Fantastic Ap, I had a problem getting it working, it eventually turned out to be a problem with my laptop but the support I received from The Digify people was fantastic, Highly rate this programme and it's customer care.
- (2016-04-27) SaiKit Ng: By far the best document sharing application that gives you full control (and analytics) on the documents that you share. Fully integrated with Dropbox and Google Drive. With this practically claim back the control over the folder and files that you share.
- (2016-03-29) Elliot Bourne: It's a lot easier to secure documents with this extension. A real time saver.
- (2020-09-09, v:5.0.3) Roberto Grasso: Blank Tracker
From few days when I clic on "Tracker & Unsend" it appear blank, not load anything and remains white.
- (2018-06-13, v:4.1.5) Nizar Ahchouch: Mac
Wil this be developed for Safari on my mac?
- (2018-02-07, v:4.1.1) Rita Fogle: Encryption
Hi. Does the free version of digify send any file attachments encrypted?
- (2017-11-19, v:4.0.0) Stefan Oscarson: Digify for Gmail
I cannot find the pricing for the upgrade to enable self-destruction, nor expiration, of attachements. Or, is that the $40.00/mo. feature?
- (2017-10-21, v:3.9.3) Lee Davis: How do I remove this app?
I don't have GSuite, just the normal, free gmail account. I'd like to remove Digify. How do I do it?
- (2017-05-24, v:3.9.2) Not working in Chrome
Hi Sir/Lady, I have the same problem with them,I have installed Digify in Chrome but when I want to use it in Gmail I don't get the Digify clip?
- (2017-03-08, v:3.9.2) Security concern
Tools is very helpful,but this is 3rd party tool,so do google take the resposibility/liable if anything unfair activity went with any attachment while sharing.
- (2016-12-17, v:3.9.2) L S: Removal
I cannot figure out how to remove digify from my gmail account. The icon remains in the corner of window when in gmail. How do i remove the application entirely?
- (2016-07-21, v:3.7) Mohit Prashanth: google inbox ??
Hi , I recently moved from the old Gmail UI to the new inbox for gmail UI .Can't seem to find the red digify button on this new UI. Do I need to change anything in the settings or is this extension not compatible with inbox for gmail . Many thanks.
- (2016-07-09, v:3.6) Linda Mac Write (Mac): Download?
Where the heck is the download button? That does not install much faith when I can't even find that. Otherwise sounds like a terrific extension, if one can get it going.
- (2016-06-18, v:3.5) Can't get it to work in Chrome
I am having the same problem as Noel. Can you email me the troubleshooting steps as well. Thanks
- (2016-06-17, v:3.5) Kevin Dahlstrom: Sign In With Google - Blank
I have added the extension - when installing being asked to sign in with Google - a blank screen pops up and I am unable to 'allow' Digify to be granted permissions. I have tried several times, turned off/on, log off/on, etc. I still get the blank pop up. I have also allowed pop ups and that did not resolve either. Thanks.