Allows you to filter downloads into folders based off of website url's and file types.
This extension allows you to create filters to sort your downloads based of the website they come from. It creates sub-directories inside your default downloads location to keep track of where downloads come from. It can also sort by file type. Your filters and options are synced between computers and browser instances. Change-log: 0.1.6.1 -small code changes 0.1.5.10 -Changed text color -Added background color to text boxes if not filled in -Text box focus changes 0.1.5.9 -Fixed a bug where deselecting a filter did not remove it correctly 0.1.5.8 -Added GA version tracking 0.1.5.7 -Cleaned up a bit 0.1.5.6 -Syncing should finally work 0.1.5.5 -More syncing 0.1.5.4 -More syncing work 0.1.5.3 -Syncing should be working now 0.1.4 -More sync testing plus rewrite of storage 0.1.3 -Testing syncing all filters 0.1.2 -Checkboxes sync between browsers now, working on filters (may not be working) -Added version number 0.1.1 -No new features, just design elements 0.1.0 -Original Release
- (2014-02-02) Péter Sándor: awesome extention
- (2014-01-21) Jiří Kozlovský: Great extension!
- (2013-12-30) Nicolas Marshall: It would be perfect if the labels could be complete paths instead of subfolders of the download folder only. Good job still !
- (2019-05-23, v:0.1.6.1) Shawn Green: Filtering by File Type does not work
I typed the exact folder address and clicked 'add filter' but it is forcing me to put in a URL as well is there a way around this? Also, is there a help file?
- (2014-10-08, v:0.1.6.1) Shiv Pande: Open Source?
Hey is this project open source? I would like to help you develop it further.
- (2013-06-19, v:0.1.5.10) Mike McElhaney: Filtering by file type only
Filtering by file type only doesn't work.