Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get…
Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them. Imagine how irritating that becomes when you surf anonymously or if you delete cookies automatically every time you close the browser. This extension requires quite a lot of my effort and time. If you like it, please help by making a small donation: https://www.paypal.me/kiboke This extension periodicaly (usually once a year) notifies users about what has been and needs to be done.
- (2020-07-09) Mark E: It does make the annoying and utterly pointless EU cookie notifications completely invisible. Such that you don't notice it working. However, I have noticed it causes functionality problems on some web sites. It could really do with a quick toggle to enable / disable it, so that testing can be carried out easily before I decide to add a site to the whitelist. Sorry, but loses 4 stars for the advert in the settings about newsletter blocker which has no option to disable. Somewhat ironic that a tool to remove annoying internet things adds an annoying internet thing.
- (2020-07-06) Henrik: Worked okay at first...then I gradually started seeing very strange problems on several internet pages. Took me a while to realize it was because of this add-on. Finally uninstalled it and now everything works again. How can common and important info windows be mistaken for cookie alerts? This is quite a serious bug that needs to be fixed ASAP. Won't use this add-on again until it's completely fixed.
- (2020-07-02) Andy Gimblett: Love it and have been using it for years now. One thing: recently Facebook Messenger started running really really stupidly slowly for me, and upon investigation I discovered that it seems to be caused somehow by this extension — at least, whitelisting facebook.com in this extension's setting made Messenger suddenly run fast again. No idea what's going on there but noting it here in case it help anyone. (I used the excellent SimpleExtManager to figure this out: it gives you a quick/easy way to turn extensions off and on so I could quickly realise it was this one that caused the Messenger slowdown). This is all on a Mac BTW.
- (2020-06-30) Oskar Dobry: It sometimes blocks website's content from rendering properly. For example take a look at https://spcgear.com/en/products/gk530-tournament-kailh-brown-rgb-2/ - when you scroll down to the spot where you can check different lightning combinations, with this extension turned on that doesn't work. If you turn off this extension then site is working just fine.
- (2020-06-27) Little Grizzlybiggins: Bloody wonderful! It's like it used to be before the EU brought in the ridiculous rule. Thank you!
- (2020-06-26) Cyril Gelot: Que c'est pénible. Sur chaque site, un panneau... Vive cette extension
- (2020-06-23) Shiva R: I still get notifications everywhere
- (2020-04-10) Ángel Yomismo: De momento me está bloqueando el 100% de la webs que visito. Un 10 sobre 10. Felicitaciones a los programadores.
- (2020-04-08) Mister Genky: Parfait
- (2020-04-04) Реарден Реарден: просто прекрасно!
- (2020-04-01) Rodrigue Loredon: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH; This changes my life.
- (2020-03-31) Dutchgold 75: no more annoying pop ups.
- (2020-03-30) Ross Erman Canpolat: Thank you for creating this plugin.
- (2020-03-27) David Schmidl: Does it auto-allow or auto-block all cookies?
- (2020-03-27) Davide Facciabene: Ottima !!
- (2020-03-20) Zachary Bolt: Recently it has been missing almost every site. I think it needs to be updated as there seems to be new types of cookie warnings popping up on the web and this extension seems to not notice them. Once this issue is fixed, i'll put my review to 5 stars
- (2020-03-12) Eliran Gonen: It seems to be working. Too bad it doesn't show a sign or at least Console log message of when it did actually spared a click.
- (2020-03-12) mark palmos: Mostly very good, though many sites become inoperable when the addon fails to click OK/Accept Cookies, and the site becomes unresponsive. I was just about to uninstall chrome and reinstall it as Edge and Firefox were working fine (but they do not have this addon) - then I disabled the addon and hey presto, my sites which would not work on Chrome suddenly worked again!... so Ideally there should be some bug fix there, or at least a warning that the addon's failed attempt at clicking the cookie popup is blocking the site. Thanks.
- (2020-02-27) Daniel Ljungqvist: Had this for a couple of months now. I don't even think about cookie/agreement-questions anymore. This plugin is simply excellent.
- (2020-02-20) Just It: Love it but recently it has not been working as it usually does. Other than that, great all around.
- (2020-02-16) Khaled Nabizada: Neben Ublock und Bitwarden einer der besten Addons überhaupt für alle Browser
- (2020-02-12) Fabiano Mussi: Ottimo
- (2020-02-11) Marek Kozák: Po reinstalaci funguje a konečně přestaly vyskakovat hlášky o povolení cookies.
- (2020-02-04) Henrik Nyman: Did what it promised. However, somehow it conflicts with my JIRA dashboard page and makes it load for over 30 seconds, thus, making it unusable. I spend a significant portion of my day in my JIRA dashboard, so it is a cost I cannot afford to pay. And since the extension does not allow me to disable it on certain sites I am forced to turn it off completely.
- (2020-02-01) HTPC HTPC: Działa super, dzięki!
- (2020-07-12, v:3.1.8) Max Rauch: Cookies
Na stránce https://www.hotcleaner.com/clear-browsing-history.html je každý den hlášení o cookies, dost to obtěžuje, co s tím, díky..
- (2020-07-10, v:3.1.8) Ibrahim Kilic: what happens to the cookies?
I found it a bit unclear what it actually does, aside from blocking the popup obviously. Is it the same as just allowing all cookies from sites? I was actually looking for an extension that would automatically reject all cookies except for necessary ones, but I imagine that might be difficult to code.
- (2020-07-05, v:3.1.8) Tony Sarajärvi: Facebook's messenger becomes very slow
Inside facebook.com if i select from the right up corner Messages, and then from the bottom right corner click on the link to see all message, i.e. going to web page https://www.facebook.com/messages/ it takes aprox 3-5 seconds to load without this extension, but as soon as I enable it, it takes 24 seconds to load the same page. I repeated the test a half dozen times with the same results. Ideas why this is? Can anyone else repeat it?
- (2020-06-26, v:3.1.8) siegmund freud: sine websites don't work properly
One issue is that quite some websites don't work properly without accepting cookies. I can think of 2 workarounds to this: 1) Filterlists made by people that included these websites. (Otherwise you'll have to disable manually and you might not realise at first that it's this extension that's hindering you from entering the website) 2) possibly controversial - you could make it an optional feature and add a warning - give us an option to auto-enable all cookies. Haven't found another up to date working way to do this yet
- (2020-06-18, v:3.1.8) Sebastian Gerlach: Blocks Popups
Hi, I love your plugin. But I have one problem on a german site: https://www.payback.de/ As long as your addon runs, I can't open the shops on this site. Is there any poibility to add a whitelist, so I can explude this site.
- (2020-06-15, v:3.1.8) Christian Pappenberger: Question
Hi there, nice plugin! One question: Does it allow the cookies in the background? Is it handling the cookie prompt in the background or just hiding it? Best, Christian
- (2020-06-14, v:3.1.8) Steve W.: Doesn't work
Hello, Can you get your extension to work on titantv.com?
- (2020-06-05, v:3.1.7) John Bootland: donr waste my time again
it doesnt block any cookies at all
- (2020-05-20, v:3.1.6) Mick dodson: Web pages loading slowly
For the last few days, some of the websites i have visited have taken up to 15 seconds to load. Disabling your extension seems to have cured the problem. I also notice the extension was last updated on 18 May which would coincide with my problem. Has anyone else reported this problem to you. thanks in advance
- (2020-05-14, v:3.1.5) christophe: is there any way to have the app refuse cookie
is there any way to have the app refuse cookie automatically when needed rather than accepting them, especially commercial cookies? thanks it's great app!
- (2020-05-03, v:3.1.5) Martin Zeltin: Add option to add selectors
Could you please add in Options where we can add more selectors? For example, I found one website where this extension did not hide the cookie notice. But I know the selector that needs to be clicked is this "#cookieAlertBoxID .closebtn" - but there is no option for me to add this to the extension :(
- (2020-05-01, v:3.1.5) Rishan Shah: Great Extention but not sure how it works
I have read in previous questions above that it doesnt block the cookies for the website to work. Does it only accept required cookies or does it accept all cookies? I want something that only accepts required cookies Thanks
- (2020-04-28, v:3.1.4) Ben Dev: Cookies allowed or refused?
- (2020-04-26, v:3.1.4) Rupert Jung: Error with eurogamer.net
Without a whitelist entry for https://www.eurogamer.net/, the cookie dialog isn't shown but all the related content just doesn't work. See https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-04-26-super-mario-maker-2-proves-mario-is-always-better-with-a-world-map for an example. Thank you.
- (2020-04-24, v:3.1.4) Martin Moen Wulffeld: eb.dk - doesn't work on largest news site in Denmark
Whenever there's a page with a video it doesn't seem to work. When I disable the extension the page loads fine. https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/vildt-vejrfaenomen-i-dansk-park/8099288
- (2020-04-12, v:3.1.3) Алексей Первый: Breaks a site
On this URL https://www.xsports.lv/ the overlay still appears covering the whole page, but no popup content appears, thus the site can not be accessed.
- (2020-03-10, v:3.1.3) Peter Ruchkin: doesn't work on CareFirst
https://member.carefirst.com/mos/#/landing..get cookie prompt at bottom
- (2020-01-29, v:3.1.1) Alexander G: Upwork.com lags very hard when this extension is enabled
Upwork.com - work diary page. It takes several seconds since clicking checkboxes to redraw them with checked/unchecked state. Same with scrolling the page and viewing screenshots. Lags can be 5-10 seconds. Unfortunately this page is only accessible to freelancers. But maybe you have some page with freelancer account to debug it
- (2020-01-29, v:3.1.1) Evgeny Morozov: Slows down Pingdom with a lot of content
When I view a particular Pingdom report that has a lot of HTML table rows in Chrome 79 the page is very slow to interact with and unresponsive and the tab uses 99% CPU (according to Chrome Task Manager). The URL is https://my.pingdom.com/app/reports/uptime#check=MY_CHECK_ID but of course the check is specific to my Pingdom account. When I disable "I don't care about cookies" the problem does not occur (tried several times). Great extension otherwise - thank you!
- (2020-01-05, v:3.1.0) Jared DuPont: Breaks the website 'musescore'
When you go to a page with sheet music on it like "https://musescore.com/user/15866106/scores/3533046" the whole page goes white
- (2019-12-30, v:3.1.0) Carl Öst Wilkens: Side-effect with multiple Google accounts
This extension causes problems with the account drop-down menu (visible f.e. at google.com, gmail). For example when at https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0 , it hides my other logged in accounts from the drop-down menu.
- (2019-12-28, v:3.1.0) Alex Foreman: G2A.com
When browsing g2a.com and then select some games, cookie notification will pop up. I am using version 3.1.0
- (2019-12-22, v:3.0.9) Artakan Berger: As of today, breaks google.com/search: infinite loop, had to deactivate
As of today, breaks google.com/search: infinite loop, had to deactivate
- (2019-12-19, v:3.0.8) John Proctor: Exebtion breaks delegation in gmail
I'm able to whitelist https://mail.google.com/ to get around the issue, but I'm not able to see delegated accounts in gmail by default with this extension enabled.
- (2019-11-27, v:3.0.7) James Wright: Whitelisting
Does whitelisting stop data being read on the whitelisted sites, or just stops the cookies being blocked?