Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get…
- (2023-09-11) Avi Makkar: Use I STILL don't care about cookies instead
- (2023-09-07) Daniel Brunner: I used the extension for many years, but today it started logging in all my websites and I cannot find my own log statements anymore, had to remove the extension to be able to continue working. console.log(searchPairs[selector].join(',')); WHY IS THIS IN THE EXTENSION
- (2023-09-07) Cena Bale: Thank you
- (2023-09-03) Seth Taylor Proffitt: works
- (2023-08-29) Ronald marrewijk: I still get cookie notifications/request all the time. Doesn't help.
- (2023-08-22) Viktor Axonoff: Doesn't work anymore(
- (2023-08-12) Starlord Stavanger: I STILL don't care about cookies is better, use that instead of this Avast spyware.
- (2023-08-08) Astorek 1986: War mal gut, leider lässt es einige Webseiten mittlerweile kaputt zurück. Hab ewig gebraucht herauszufinden, dass dieses AddOn der Verursacher war. Die Websites zu Mediamarkt und Saturn etwa sind nicht mehr vernünftig bedienbar, wenn dieses AddOn aktiv ist.
- (2023-07-29) Daniel Ljungqvist: Owned by Avast. Download "I Still Don't Care About Cookies" instead.
- (2023-07-12) Peter Kionga-Kamau: It automatically ACCEPTS cookies? This is the literal OPPOSITE of the desired behavior. Nope nope nope nope nope.
- (2023-07-07) Jan D: Links lassen sich nicht in die Whitelist kopieren, man muss die Links manuell eintippen.
- (2023-06-30) Никита Уткин: Перестало работать
- (2023-06-29) J. Salmonson (darkocean): Thank you for this, what I hate the most is you only get one option and it's yes or ignore the annoying cooking warning coving part of the page. Why are people so stupid? The answer is NO, always NO. Not on my pc I have blockers in the browser blocking all that cr*p along with bit miner blockers and such.
- (2023-06-29) Suhas Chelian: Didn't seem to make much difference. Using Windows 10 (don't think that makes a difference but JFYI). I'm also in the US (maybe it works better in other countries).
- (2023-06-24) HukuToc2288: Now this extension sold to Avast, don't use this spyware any longer Now there is a community-maintained open-source version called "I still don't care about cookies", so you better use it now https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/i-still-dont-care-about-c/edibdbjcniadpccecjdfdjjppcpchdlm
- (2023-06-20) Name Less: Funziona perfettamente su tutti i siti
- (2023-06-16) Devansh Gupta: tried and best solution.
- (2023-06-16) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Good, but doesn't work on all sites, for example: storececotec.de
- (2023-06-13) Carl M: It does prevent the annoying cookie pop-ups but sadly it also prevents videos playing on websites.
- (2023-06-09) Appie Dappie: I noticed It toggles "social cookies" on automatically, without any control to configure this. It's the reason I'll uninstall this plugin. I don't trust It. Now I also read here It's taken over by Avast. That may explain the change in behaviour?
- (2023-06-09) Andrew Achkar: This extension was acquired by Avast Go use the new community made one "I still don't care about cookies" https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/i-still-dont-care-about-c/edibdbjcniadpccecjdfdjjppcpchdlm
- (2023-06-07) George Istaliyanov: bought by Avast
- (2023-06-02) Tomáš Nesrovnal: I am actually a little sad that this extensions has to exists. edit: avast... do not use this extension
- (2023-06-01) Morten William Petersen: Very epic. All should have it
- (2023-05-29) Laskar Pangeran: this is powerful tool to remove annoying elements to accept cookies, I found this first on mozilla add-ons, very useful
- (2023-05-24) Vadim Simenkov: Не блокирует всплывающее расширение о Куки на Озон.
- (2023-05-21) Vrgh Drhn: Blokuje na części stron pytanie o ciasteczka, ale wszystkie te strony wykrywają ową blokadę i uniemożliwiają użytkowanie strony, przewijanie w dół. Trzeba i tak wyłączyć i klikać zgody. Na wielu stronach natomiast w ogóle niczego nie blokuje i otrzymuję zapytania. Odinstalowuję. Edit: Nie jest aż tak źle, teraz porównałem. Na wielu blokuje, na wielu niestety nie daje rady.
- (2023-05-09) DarckObelix: top
- (2023-05-08) Juan Alonso: Not perfect but removes a lot of friction. Still baffled at the EU legislators for doing such a big disservice to society.
- (2023-04-29) Joe Delvechio: It accepts cookies instead of rejecting them and blocking those popups.
- (2023-04-19) Jonas Herdt: works but why is there a unique id injected as a class added to every <html> ?! whats up with that?! please elaborate...
- (2023-04-19) Hunter Amaku: Warning, this extension makes changes to your search engines and possibly even youtube videos. When I search for anything at all, I get absolutely no results, and while I'm not 100% positive it's related to this extension, one time I left youtube on the home page and it randomly started playing a video in the background. The results thing is 100% related to the extension because I get the results back when I disable this extension
- (2023-04-07) Yunus Emre Işık: indispensable
- (2023-04-06) Shiroi Akuma Sama: This app blocks DeviantArt, so if you try clicking anything on DA it is this app, I hope it will be fixed in the future.
- (2023-04-03) Yury Nedomolkin: Lovely extension but when it's on nothing is clickable on DeviantArt!
- (2023-03-29) Charlie Harding: Worked so well I forgot I installed it.
- (2023-03-23) Semo: AVAST finger weg
- (2023-03-11) Frank Roehm: War mal echt gut, dann hat der Entwickler sein Plugin einfach an Avast verkauft und seither werden von denen nicht nur sehr wahrscheinlich Daten abgegriffen, auch funktioniert es jetzt nicht mehr überall. Alternativen: Consent-O-Matic, Cookie Notice Blocker und PopUpOff (noch unklar, was ich nehmen werde).
- (2023-02-27) Daniil Slesarchuk: 1) AVAST! 2) DOESN'T WORK
- (2023-02-27) Mighty Mad: Sadly the effectiveness of this program has taken a major dump in the last couple of months. Evidently, it was sold out... good for the original owner, but bad for us. In any case, since there's no point for it anymore, I took it out. Hopefully, I can find a suitable replacement.
- (2023-02-14) Alejandro Rios-Cristaldo: Antes era una extensión 5 estrellas, pero hace tiempo Avast compró el producto/trademark y ahora funciona como proxy de propaganda de venta de servicios (adware, spyware O trial/fremium/premium). Recomiendo que se bajen el I STILL DONT CARE ABOUT COOKIES, también disponible en github, código abierto al público, proyecto independiente y que funciona!
- (2023-02-12) Marin Mitrev: avast
- (2023-02-09) Антон Никонов: I can't trust this extension anymore, because author was hired by avast, hence there is a huge risk to my privacy.
- (2023-02-06) Finnley Parch: works okay.
- (2023-01-27) hoi hoi: look out!! some company,s like fraudeless company,s or energie company,s use this too get you automaticly sign in a contract because they use the cookie that you agreed too the contract, dont use this because you dont hace any control what you doing on internet , tip remove it!
- (2023-01-14) Byront III: Oh my god this is pure gold
- (2023-01-06) Gabriel de Matos: For some reason it's also blocking ads (it's not the intention, as I already have an adblocker installed).
- (2023-01-06) H G: spyware shi i used to be big fan before. lol
- (2022-12-09) Дмитрий Шах: Не работает.
- (2022-12-08) Josh C: Spyware now, stay clear
- (2021-10-24, v:3.3.3) b. q.: Problem with website
Hello, And thanks for your great extension. I've found a website that does not work when your extension is active. The site is a cinema ticket system. https://webticketing2.cinestar.de/?google_analytics=false#/seating Maybe you could solve this problem in you extension when you have time for it. Thank You Bjoern
- (2021-10-16, v:3.3.3) Olly D: Safari support?
Could you make this for Safari? I'd pay for it via the store.
- (2021-10-15, v:3.3.3) Tom Husband: Extension freezes https://www.washingtonpost.com/
When the extension is on https://www.washingtonpost.com/ completely locks up. No scrolling. If I add it to the whitelist all is well but I have to tick the allow cookies box every time. Washington Post seems to be the only site where this happens. Love the extension other than this issue.
- (2021-09-21, v:3.3.3) té Dprmont: Lag
Hello, since I put it back 3 days ago, I have big lag moments when I write on Facebook.
- (2021-09-17, v:3.3.3) Katharina Lewald: Blocks buttons
Hi, your extension blocks buttons, like "Send" buttons or "Login" buttons. Not on every site, but for example on https://elopage.com/. Can you please fix this? Katharina
- (2021-09-17, v:3.3.2) Andrea: Remove but Rejected or Accepted all?
Hi and thanks, apologies if this is a bit long but I think if you specify it in the description it would be helpful. The banners ask if you accept cookies or not. You can usually also put to accept only the essential ones, refuse etc.. Does this extension accept cookies or reject them? If it hides the banner from cookies, what happens? Thank you if you would like to answer me, I would be glad to support
- (2021-08-26, v:3.3.2) Dan V: This breaks the navigation on Medium
In incognito sign into medium and allow this extension and it will break the navigation bar meaning you can't login or access the main menu
- (2021-08-19, v:3.3.2) Paddy Landau: Problems working with WordPress
Hello, I love your plugin, "I don't care about cookies." But, because of the law, I have to place cookie warnings on my own websites. There is a problem with WordPress. The plugin messes up the UI, and even prevents functionality, when working with the settings of the plugin "CookieYes | GDPR Cookie Consent & Compliance Notice (CCPA Ready)". An easy solution would be to give an option to whitelist not just specific websites as you do now, but also to whitelist specific types of websites using a wildcard. In the case of WordPress, it would be something like: */wp-admin/* In other words, whitelist everything that contains the string "/wp-admin/". Would it be possible to add this whitelist option, please? It would be hugely helpful! Thank you :)
- (2021-08-04, v:3.3.1) Mikhail: Pinterest!
If the plugin is active, the Pinterest is continuously updated. The site cannot be used. / Если плагин включен, Pinterest непрерывно обновляется, сайтом невозможно воспользоваться
- (2021-07-19, v:3.3.1) YASH GANDHI: Query
I wanted to know does it decline or just block ? can i know if there is an option to deny
- (2021-07-11, v:3.3.1) David Jirovec: Pinterest
Hi, pinterest seems to be broken while using this extension. It is stuck in some kind of refresh loop.
- (2021-06-15, v:3.3.0) Marek Gerwel: Overflow hidden
Hi, could you add an option to remove overflow hidden when you remove the cookies, some pages are not scroll-able after the cookies popup is removed.
- (2021-06-14, v:3.3.0) Daniel Wohlgemuth: Rejecting non required cookies
Does this addon just accept all cookies or does it accept just the required ones and rejects everything else?
- (2021-06-07, v:3.3.0) Lukas: Auto Accept
Hi There I read that this extension tries to hide the popups first and if the page doesn't work then it 'accepts' cookies. I have noticed more and more that there are 2 kinds of accept. There is the highlighted button 'accept all' and then there is another button which they don't want you to press that accepts only the required cookies. Question: Does this plugin accept only the legally required or does it accept all? Would be awesome if it would have a functionality to only accept the required and not EVERYTHING. thanks a lot and keep up the great work! L
- (2021-05-31, v:3.3.0) Chris Bloggs: Prevents dynadot website from functioning properly
On dynadot it prevents accessing credit card settings, prevents manual domain renewal. Disabled addon, and the site functions normally.
- (2021-05-29, v:3.3.0) Gabriel Martens: Issue on minecraft.net
This plugin continuously reloads minecraft.net, causing me to get anti-bot banned from the site. Not really sure what else to add, just keeps reloading the page whenever I open minecraft.net with this extension installed.
- (2021-05-25, v:3.3.0) Fotis M: Permissions
I found this after installing: Permissions: Read your browsing history Display notifications How is this necessary?
- (2021-05-22, v:3.3.0) Stewart Fisher: Scrollbar goes missing on some websites
I have noticed on a couple of websites that the scroll bar gets disabled you can't scroll up or down the page even with the keyboard or dragging the webpage. i have disabled the ext to see if that was the issue and it was.
- (2021-05-20, v:3.3.0) Renatto Fernandez: cookies accept all?
Does it accept them all or reject them all?
- (2021-05-13, v:3.3.0) Kevin Hermann: Breaks German vaccination registration page
This is a pretty important one. The extension seems to break on the page for Covid vaccination registration in one German state at least by only partially blocking a popup. https://termin.corona-impfung.nrw/home
- (2021-05-13, v:3.3.0) David Croft: Remove the overlay too
At https://myproducts.bandce.co.uk/ it removes the cookie warning but it doesn't remove the grey overlay on the page, so nothing can be used.
- (2021-05-01, v:3.3.0) Arvid Bergmann: Chrome I don't need cookies
Hallo wie Stelle ich dieses addonnein für Chrome. Hab es installiert trotzdem bekomme ich noch die Cookie Banner. irgendwie funktioert das nicht. Hoffe kein Schadsoftware die sie verbreiten
- (2021-04-30, v:3.3.0) Theo Vincken: videos not playing
Hello Sir, Since a few days videos videos don't play anymore on my Dutch news website nu.nl. I use a lot of extensions and they all have no effect on the website, only if I switch on "I don't care about cookies" the videos stop playing. Best regards, Theo Vincken
- (2021-04-28, v:3.3.0) Juan Paulo Pérez-Tejada: Does it reject all unessential cookies?
I don't see in the description if the add-on rejects all the unessential cookies or accept all the cookies. I always reject unessential cookies, but rejecting is so annoying and time consuming.
- (2021-04-25, v:3.3.0) Rudolf Elwischger: Page is displayed incorrectly
The hervis.at page is only displayed with a gray background
- (2021-04-21, v:3.3.0) Mahdi Hasan: How this actually works?
Does it blocks all the cookies or does it accepts all the cookies?
- (2021-04-10, v:3.2.9) Jon Doe: New LARGE Google Search popup
For a few weeks now Google is showing this HUGE popup every time I (try to) use Google Search. In Firefox, Chrome, Edge... I delete all cookies after every "session" (always, in all browsers and on all my computers), so EVERY SINGLE TIME I have to click the options in that big popup at Google.com (unless I stay logged in, which I prefer not to do). The extension, which works great (and I have donated a few times with much pleasure), does not prevent this popup. This makes Google Search unusable (for me). Sadly Duckduckgo, Startpage, etc, are less good than Google. Oddly enough, Google is the only search engine that shows this ANNOYING popup. (Google, stop showing this cookie nonsense, no one gives a damm...)
- (2021-03-12, v:3.2.9) Ryan Hansford: Cookies allowed
My browser has started allowing the cookies pop up. I have checked settings. It is switched on..and there are no websites which are whitelisted. What do you propose
- (2021-03-11, v:3.2.9) Tenten Reporter: .Cookies accept or denied ?
The extension description says : "Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites" Ok but, are the cookied accepted or refused ? I don't want any cookies and I don't find the information in this extension descriptions..
- (2021-02-26, v:3.2.8) Falkenauge: cookies
Does this addon automatically accept or decline the cookies?
- (2021-02-24, v:3.2.8) Faisal Arafin: its uses
Can you please make me sure that extensions job? it remove cookie warning by automatically giving access of this? automatically deny cookie permission?
- (2021-02-17, v:3.2.8) CoachPeer: Hiding important buttons on elopage.com
Hello, your app is awesome, but on only one website which is super important to me, it hides very important buttons like "sign in" or "edit" buttons. the side is www.elopage.com And even with deactivating your plugin for this site, the error keeps. Even with deactivating the plugin in chrome, the error stays. But when I remove it from chrome, the site works! Any ideas what to change?
- (2021-02-17, v:3.2.8) Till Dettmering: IDAC auto-accepts plan upgrades in notion.so
This plug-in auto-accepts plan upgrade notifications in Notion.so, which in my case lead to a charge of around 150 USD. Can you please blacklist Notion so that this plugin is inactive on that site? Thank you.
- (2021-01-22, v:3.2.7) Marek Bodinger: wolt.com is broken
wolt.com is broken
- (2021-01-13, v:3.2.7) Jack O'Connor: Breaking mubi.com
Hi there, I'm one of the engineers working on mubi.com and I've also been enjoying this great Chrome extension for months, but the recent update has broken all of the menus on mubi.com - if you try clicking the hamburger in the top right, it opens then immediately closes again. Same with a few other bits of functionality. It gets fixed if I disable this extension. Cheers.
- (2021-01-02, v:3.2.6) Ante: Ne radi s eGrađani
Pozdrav sunarodnjače, samo da prijavim da ova ekstenzija sprječava logiranje na stranicu egrađani https://pretinac.gov.hr/KorisnickiPretinac/eGradani.html
- (2020-12-25, v:3.2.6) Boris Belloc: Cookies accept or denied ?
The extension description says : "Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites" Ok but, are the cookied accepted or refused ? I don't want any cookies and I don't find the information in this extension descriptions...
- (2020-12-18, v:3.2.6) Antoine Bodin: [Bug] Extension hiding content
Hello, First of tall, thank you for your extension. I just wanted to report a bug in case you don't have had such feedbacks. So as I was looking for an apartment somewhere in Switzerland, I was surprised not to see any content apart from the pictures, until I realized it has something to do with the way the extension is working. To reproduce the bug, head into: https://www.immoscout24.ch/en/flat/rent/city-geneve?r=40 and click on any flat offers that you see. Once you opened it with the extension enabled, you may see very quickly the description until it disappears. If you disable the extension and refresh, you should see the whole content without it disappearing. I don't know exactly why this is happening (I am actually curious to know how you decide to hide a block or not :) ), and also wondering if this may happen on other websites (possibly hiding important content in some other places) Thanks a lot for your consideration ;) Bests, Antoine
- (2020-12-16, v:3.2.6) kond: Removal of Login Required Pop-Ups
It would be nice if it also would remove login required pop-ups, like the one from YouTube.
- (2020-12-15, v:3.2.6) jim orrell: site loses top of the page drop down menus
I posted this somewhere else, hope you don't mind the repeat: After some investigation I have raised a fault with the Findmypast website https://www.findmypast.co.uk/ When the I don't care about cookies extension is running some pages lose their top of the page drop down menus. When the site is excluded it works OK. I don't know if you can fix your extension so the findmypast site can be included?
- (2020-12-09, v:3.2.6) Christian Strohband: What does this do exactly?
Does it tamper with the source to just delete the message or does it just go on and accepts stuff for you?
- (2020-12-08, v:3.2.6) Bernhard Valenti: This extension is slowing down pages
I had some noticeable slowness on Gmail (eg: just running the mouse down my mail list would have the focus change very slowly). Did a binary search (disabling half etc.) through my extensions and found it is this extension causing it. Didn't look at your source, but something you are doing seems to create a fair amount of lag on at least Gmail.
- (2020-11-28, v:3.2.5) Raphael Lackner: Content Security Policy
Some contents are not shown if this is enabled (since latest chrome update?) For example go there and check out the price history chart: https://www.steamprices.com/at/app/620/portal-2
- (2020-11-22, v:3.2.5) Jeppe Hansen: Popup not properly reverted on this website
I went to this website; https://letsgo.dk/ The cookie dislog is removed, but it is like the page is still inactive as if the "ok" button was not clicked
- (2020-11-17, v:3.2.4) ReX: Some sites now dont work with this enabled
I use https://www.binance.com/ daily and now the menus dont show when i have this enabled. I saw some other problems as well but not sure which site it was. Can you please check what can cause this? i disabled all my extensions and enable one by one to find what caused the issue and this was the one sadly. I love the extension so i would love to continue using it. Let me know if i can help test or something.
- (2020-11-14, v:3.2.4) Miķelis Zaļais: Latvian Gov sites
Hi, I love the plugin! There are many new standartized sites for Latvian government. The plugin works well at removing the cookie notification. But the page is frozen afterwards, can't scroll. Hope you can do something about this. Here's the list of some sites: http://iem.gov.lv/ https://www.iub.gov.lv/ http://www.kis.gov.lv/ http://www.liaa.gov.lv/lv http://sam.gov.lv/ https://tm.gov.lv/ https://www.nva.gov.lv/ https://www.riga.lv/ They are all on the same IP address. And there are more of them (see below on this page): https://www.mk.gov.lv/lv/timeklvietnes
- (2020-11-11, v:3.2.4) Narco Pastello: "Sign in to YouTube" popup
Thanks for your extension! Is there something similar for the annoying Youtube popup "Sign in to YouTube" that we get in incognito mode?
- (2020-11-09, v:3.2.4) Mutlu Can Yılmaz: Binance dropdowns
Hello. When the extension is enabled, drobdowns on the top on binance.com won't open. This problem started to happen recently.
- (2020-10-19, v:3.2.3) Matija Mićin: eGrađani is broken with "I don't care about cookies"
Hi Daniel, since a couple of days ago, for me at least, eGrađani (nias.gov.hr) fails to load authentication page when "I don't care about cookies" extension is enabled. No page opens after "Dozvoli" option.
- (2020-10-16, v:3.2.2) Clive Bull: Google Chrome Browser
Hi, I have enjoyed using your browser extension since June last year, however Google Chrome now has a new large pop-up each time I open my browser, is there a fix coming to hide that some time soon? Many thanks, Keep up the good work!