Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get…
Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them. Imagine how irritating that becomes when you surf anonymously or if you delete cookies automatically every time you close the browser. This extension requires quite a lot of my effort and time. If you like it, please help by making a small donation: https://www.paypal.me/kiboke This extension periodicaly (usually once a year) notifies users about what has been and needs to be done.
- (2020-01-15) Ceel Beckers: Best app ever made in the history of cookies!!!
- (2020-01-12) ITSJO50 !: I love this extension I like that I can easily export the filter list and add it to my adblocker (uBlock Origin) if I want to secondly I like that it even block cookie popups in Norwegian websites which are often overlooked in adblockers the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it has an ad for your personal project that costs money and I already have a paywall bypasser downloaded from GitHub recommended to me on Reddit it really feels like a sellout. The addon is a lifesaver and it even works on Firefox Mobile and Kiwi browser so I don't get those cookie popups on mobile either cant browse the web without it 8 out of 10 can recommend.
- (2020-01-09) Goat Pimp: saves me 5 seconds on every site... multiply that with an average of 20 sites in a day, then multiply it with whatever long you have in this life...
- (2020-01-09) Csaba Mihaly: who cares about cookies? People with paranoia?
- (2020-01-07) Charlie: Nutzlos — Cookie-Hinweise wurden schon lange nicht mehr unterdrückt - und jetzt blockt es mir auch noch die Website meines Hosters! DAS KANN WEG!
- (2020-01-07) Jipam Jipam: super, funguje na 99,9% posladni cca tyden nejde nacist web epson.cz, bez rozsireni OK, ale s jen whitepage:) kdyby to nekoho vypeklo
- (2019-12-24) Ян Нечаев: Extension is great, but it causes constant reload of google.com page last few days.
- (2019-12-21) Minho Gmbit: Ok
- (2019-12-17) George Hank: Simply put. Works sometimes. Not 100%.
- (2019-12-11) Patrizio Majer: Con l'ultima versione di dicembre 2019 è impossibile accedere alle caselle di posta delegate su G Suite. Si risolve mettendo google.com in whitelist
- (2019-12-09) Janosh Riebesell: Love it. These cookie popups sure were annoying but no more!
- (2019-12-07) Attila Molnár: Perfect extension! Is it available on android device as well?
- (2019-12-05) Moritz P. Hüting: Working perfectly fine. Thank you very much! :)
- (2019-12-02) We love Works !: so useful ! thank a lot to Daniel for this awesome idea !
- (2019-11-24) Shaun J: Interferes with the Xenforo forum system. It blocks the .mainContent > .PanelScroller.Notices class which is an integral part of the notification system for Xenforo. I really don't think this should be blocked.
- (2019-11-17) Isaac Elbaz: Works great! Thanks!
- (2019-11-12) Niklas Henckell: Exactly what I needed. This is the best extension I found thus far. Now just need it for my phone and I can browse in peace again.
- (2019-11-01) Viktor Kolomiiets: I don't see any messages about cookies... So it works well! :)
- (2019-10-28) Marcus O'Brien: Was a 5 out of 5 but it has caused BBC Sounds to stop working so cant listen to UK radio anymore so had to delete :-( Was great asides from that though. Edit: Okay thanks for the reply, I only came back here as I have to reinstall it as 5 days without it was too painful without it and I can listen to BBC from Edge instead! Have changed review to 5 stars. As some other comments said, if it counted how many popups it actually blocked we probably wouldn't take it for granted so much! Fantastic app, well done.
- (2019-10-27) Mayur Chauhan: Superrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- (2019-10-26) Aaron Saenz: it seemed to work before, somehow it was removed from chrome, since I have problems with YouTube maybe it's the cause, so there are options, unfortunately they're quite confusing, example... "List of all whitelisted websites, one website per line:"..... the extension is to get rid of cookies on all websites, to whitelist means to make a list of only certain things, excluding everything else, ... So in this case, is the whitelist picking out sites to not use with IDCAC ext. OR Only use this extension on the sites listed in the whitelist. ... how about options like "Use this on these sites" & "Don't use it on these sites". dumb it down a little, make it simple, it's not a bad thing.....
- (2019-10-24) Tiberiu Cristea: Good extension, but it slows Excel 365 down like a pig. Had to uninstall it.
- (2019-10-24) Anugerah Firdauzi: Nice app. Thanks for sharing
- (2020-01-05, v:3.1.0) Jared DuPont: Breaks the website 'musescore'
When you go to a page with sheet music on it like "https://musescore.com/user/15866106/scores/3533046" the whole page goes white
- (2019-12-30, v:3.1.0) Carl Öst Wilkens: Side-effect with multiple Google accounts
This extension causes problems with the account drop-down menu (visible f.e. at google.com, gmail). For example when at https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0 , it hides my other logged in accounts from the drop-down menu.
- (2019-12-28, v:3.1.0) Alex Foreman: G2A.com
When browsing g2a.com and then select some games, cookie notification will pop up. I am using version 3.1.0
- (2019-12-22, v:3.0.9) Artakan Berger: As of today, breaks google.com/search: infinite loop, had to deactivate
As of today, breaks google.com/search: infinite loop, had to deactivate
- (2019-12-19, v:3.0.8) John Proctor: Exebtion breaks delegation in gmail
I'm able to whitelist https://mail.google.com/ to get around the issue, but I'm not able to see delegated accounts in gmail by default with this extension enabled.
- (2019-11-27, v:3.0.7) James Wright: Whitelisting
Does whitelisting stop data being read on the whitelisted sites, or just stops the cookies being blocked?
- (2019-11-19, v:3.0.6) Giorgio Zanier Brown: Launching chrome
Please can you add an option which allows you to select whether the I don't care about cookies website doesn't load on chrome start-up, I find it very annoying but others may not.
- (2019-11-05, v:3.0.5) Christian Eaton: Missed one
https://www.gamma.co.uk/ Cookie popup still appears bottom left.
- (2019-11-04, v:3.0.5) John Ball: Breaks scrolling on Sky Sports
Breaks scrolling on skysports.com, e.g. https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11850460/lewis-hamilton-drops-biggest-hint-yet-hell-stay-for-new-f1-in-2021 Disabling the extension allows scrolling again, after accepting the cookie dialog. Tested in Chrome and Opera.
- (2019-10-13, v:3.0.5) אלכס Alex בנדרסקי Bendersky: DIDN'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S ACCEPTING ALL COOKIES OR THE OPPOSITE-REJECTS THEM ALL?
- (2019-10-08, v:3.0.4) mana vortex: Addon causes redirect loop on wikia-wiki
Hey there, thank you for maintaining this AddOn! However, I've found that it causes an infinite redirect loop on https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/ (for example, check https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Alistair with the AddOn enabled). Took me a while to figure this out. A fix would be appreciated!
- (2019-09-06, v:3.0.3) Kaixi Luo: Privacy concerns
- (2019-08-08, v:3.0.3) Lubos Kopecny: I cannot login to my router
I cannot login to my router with the latest version, nothing happens after pressing login button or sometimes the page is reloading forever. I have whitelisted the login page, but it's the same. I have to disable extension or quickly run anonymous mode (without this extension).
- (2019-07-31, v:3.0.3) Erik Eti Smit: nu.nl affected by extension
Hi, a major Dutch news website - nu.nl - reloads every second when your extension is on. I had to except that site from the extension.
- (2019-07-15, v:3.0.2) David: Tweakers.net is broken
If you haven't visited https://tweakers.net/ previously, you'll get a black screen (where usually the popup shows up) instead of an accepted message. I can work around it by disabling the extension, accepting the message, enabling it again, but that's not preferable :p