Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get…
Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them. Imagine how irritating that becomes when you surf anonymously or if you delete cookies automatically every time you close the browser. This extension requires quite a lot of my effort and time. If you like it, please help by making a small donation: PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/kiboke Flattr: https://flattr.com/@kiboke BTC: 33hzDEmgpL7ezPQQF774HwYRt2qMsn8mzF This extension periodicaly (usually once a year) notifies users about what has been and needs to be done.
- (2021-07-31) Tom Schi: Unfortunately it is not clear what the extension does :-( Does it simply close the pop-up dialogue and accept the website operator's default setting? Or does it only disable tracking and advertising coockies but allow functional cookies?
- (2021-07-29) Triangel: Danke, jetzt habe ich alle "infinity steine" (adblocker, cookie prompt blocker, usw) um safe im web zu surfen.
- (2021-07-20) Guillaume PICHON: Work perfectly. Thank you !
- (2021-07-20) Cédric Jumelin: Ne bloque pas les cookies mais accepte par defaut ! Dont block cookie only agree for you ..
- (2021-07-18) Kai Schäfer: Tut was es soll und das anscheinend so gut, dass ich gefühlt gar keine Cookiemeldungen mehr bekomme. In Verbindung mit Cookie AutoDelete ist mir auch egal, ob die Cookiemeldungen zustimmend oder ablehnend bearbeitet werden, nach Ende des Seitenbesuchs ist sowieso alles wieder weg.
- (2021-07-14) Łukasz Reszczyński: It's a really wonderful extension. I would argue it is even more useful than an Ad Blocker these days. It's the first extension I install on any new computer.
- (2021-07-14) Micha: Was macht diese Erweiterung? Eliminiert sie die Pop-Ups, OHNE das Cookies gesetzt werden konnten, oder übernimmt sie einfach den Klick auf ZUSTiMMEN, um die Pop-Ups auszublenden, und die Cookies werden doch hintenrum gesetzt? Dei Rückmeldung des Entwicklers deutet darauf hin, dass alle Cookies akzeptiert werden. Schade, ich hätte mir per Standartd "Ablehnen" gewünscht.
- (2021-07-13) Matelight Growth: This addon save a lot of time. But I got an error. on Brave (Version 1.26.74 Chromium: 91.0.4472.124) only on Pinterest.com (log in or not), the page keep refreshing. I disabled all another addons but problem still occurs. When I disable this addon problem disappear.
- (2021-07-12) Yunus Emre Işık: indispensable
- (2021-07-11) blacklupus: DO NOT install this extension if you value your privacy. It will ACCEPT (almost) all Cookies automatically without you knowing. I never expected it to work that way, because that is the STUPIDEST and most dangerous way possible. What a scam.
- (2021-07-05) Demo Sebastian: The latest version, when this extension enabled, somwhow Pinterest page will keep reloading seconds after seconds, it never stop; I disabled this extension, then everything back to normal
- (2021-06-11) Bert Al.: Must have plugin to make the internet a bit more usable
- (2021-06-05) Youri Le Cottier: Overall a well implemented and much needed extension. Unfortunately, some websites will break when it's enabled, and not in a way that is easy to debug. Probably because the way websites ask for consent is not standardized, and as a result some of the extension's filter will yield unexpected results.
- (2021-06-04) Rafa: Excellent. REALLY works. 👍
- (2021-06-02) Ștefan Olaru: Good time saver!!! Thank you Lord! This extension is for all those who don't care about cookies, and this app automatically gives yes to all of them!
- (2021-05-25) Mihai Graphster: OMG thx you BRO! I was looking for an extension that can do that! Holly cow, THEY KILL WITH THIS COOKIES ,so ANNOYING, every website now is like this
- (2021-05-24) Quitsche Mucke: Was sich da EU einfallen gelassen hat, ist einfach nur NERVIG... Danke für diese Software <3 Ich nutze diese schon seit Release, bisher keine Probleme. Danke...
- (2021-05-23) Leom9764 M: Super efficace contre les pop-ups cookies
- (2021-05-22) Patrik Strakoš: Has anyone calculated yet how much time and frustration could be saved when these stupid cookie messages would be abolished by the EU? I think everyone who is using the internet already knows the cookies exist. Why should not this be a browser preference rather than this spam?
- (2021-05-22) Tony Reimers: Haven't tried it jet, but I will, and I need this for android devices so bad, I would even pay for it, I prefer using Firefox on my smartphone so I hope this is possible in the Future
- (2021-05-13) Jérôme Pott: This extension is just amazing. Install it and forget about it. I can't believe there are users complaining about the self-promotion shown only once a year.
- (2021-05-12) overAbstracted: Rarely works.
- (2021-05-12) Lars Holmberg: When it works it is great! But sometimes it creates nasty/hard to understand side effects on sites that really need you to click the button.
- (2021-05-08) Joe Gannon: Didn't work on this website: vpncity.com
- (2021-05-05) Estelle Grésillon: Merci, merci, merci.
- (2021-05-03) T R: Leider block es viel zu viel. Viele XHRs mit Basic-Auth gehen nicht mehr durch, PayPal-Zahlungen sind teilweise unmöglich und die Liste geht weiter. Geile Idee, nur leider... naja nicht fertig.
- (2021-04-26) JP van der Meer: Way too many cookie popups get through.
- (2021-04-25) dumny-z-pochodzenia: Rewelacja!
- (2021-04-20) Marcela Alvarez: Me gusta, pero deberían poder añadirse excepciones para webs en las que no quieres que actue porque la extensión te impide realizar funciones en esas webs. Yo personalmente no quiero que actúe en una web de noticias porque me impide ver los vídeos. Se resolvió desinstalando la extensión.
- (2021-04-17) Guillaume Cadoret: cette extension montre l'échec du rgpd , du moins la mauvaise application des site web qui veulent avant tout se protéger... c'est pire chose qui est arrivé au web
- (2021-04-14) Antonio White: Davvero utile!
- (2021-04-14) Bjørn Olsen: Removes those pesky cookie warnings. I know that I am being tracked whereever I go, so this extension saves me a couple clicks and seconds every day.
- (2021-04-13) D.K lee: Beautiful! (till now)
- (2021-04-09) Hans Molin: Some websites stop working
- (2021-04-09) Isaac: Does what it says.
- (2021-04-09) Arthur Lamotte: Just one thing : what does "I don't care" mean ? Does the extension give an anticipated answer or does it prevent the question ? You don't say in the description if it "accepts" or "decline" cookies systematically, or if it just prevent the dialog box from popping up (the ideal case). Thanks for attention
- (2021-04-06) Lucas Osler: I thought this extension worked by "Rejecting" all the permissions, but instead it automatically accepts them all by default. By this you are basically giving away your privacy on every single website you visit. It is not true that a website won't work properly if you reject all the permissions, even including the essentials. I have been doing it manually with many newspapers and they all work fine with the permission. The description of this extension (at least here, in Chrome Web Store) is very misleading because it does not clarify that this is not only getting rid of the permissions but accepting all of them. I had to go to the developer’s website to check this info. Perhaps this extension suits any individual who does not care about its privacy. I do care.
- (2021-04-05) Shannon G: Amazing extension. We all know that 99% of sites collect cookies and I don't see any purpose in having to remind people every time. This solves that problem.
- (2021-04-04) Lucyna Iwańczyk: Działa w 100% polecam
- (2021-04-04) Maryla Zielińska: Nareszcie mam spokój z natrętną polityką prywatności. Cyk i po problemie :)
- (2021-04-01) Vep Man: Pflicht-Erweiterung, ohne geht nicht mehr.
- (2021-04-01) Andi K: Fails on some Websites, for example on pons.com
- (2021-03-29) Alaska Faulle: I works perfectly!
- (2021-03-24) gk: Amazing extension! Thank you! (A counter would be nice, but either way it's one of the best background extensions I have)
- (2021-03-24) Wolfgang Stöhler: Benutze ich seit Jahren - problemlos!
- (2021-03-21) Andreas Persson: Very convenient BUT broke a few web shops i use regularly. Took a while to figure out it was the cause. Also a bit disconcerting to read about some of the mishaps other people have had (accepted reccuring payments etc..) Ops..
- (2021-03-17) BubblyStar Roblox: Works just as it should
- (2021-03-17) Stefan M. Diekmann: Great work. Exactly what i was looking for!
- (2021-07-19, v:3.3.1) YASH GANDHI: Query
I wanted to know does it decline or just block ? can i know if there is an option to deny
- (2021-07-11, v:3.3.1) David Jirovec: Pinterest
Hi, pinterest seems to be broken while using this extension. It is stuck in some kind of refresh loop.
- (2021-06-15, v:3.3.0) Marek Gerwel: Overflow hidden
Hi, could you add an option to remove overflow hidden when you remove the cookies, some pages are not scroll-able after the cookies popup is removed.
- (2021-06-14, v:3.3.0) Daniel Wohlgemuth: Rejecting non required cookies
Does this addon just accept all cookies or does it accept just the required ones and rejects everything else?
- (2021-06-07, v:3.3.0) Lukas: Auto Accept
Hi There I read that this extension tries to hide the popups first and if the page doesn't work then it 'accepts' cookies. I have noticed more and more that there are 2 kinds of accept. There is the highlighted button 'accept all' and then there is another button which they don't want you to press that accepts only the required cookies. Question: Does this plugin accept only the legally required or does it accept all? Would be awesome if it would have a functionality to only accept the required and not EVERYTHING. thanks a lot and keep up the great work! L
- (2021-05-31, v:3.3.0) Chris Bloggs: Prevents dynadot website from functioning properly
On dynadot it prevents accessing credit card settings, prevents manual domain renewal. Disabled addon, and the site functions normally.
- (2021-05-29, v:3.3.0) Gabriel Martens: Issue on minecraft.net
This plugin continuously reloads minecraft.net, causing me to get anti-bot banned from the site. Not really sure what else to add, just keeps reloading the page whenever I open minecraft.net with this extension installed.
- (2021-05-25, v:3.3.0) Fotis M: Permissions
I found this after installing: Permissions: Read your browsing history Display notifications How is this necessary?
- (2021-05-22, v:3.3.0) Stewart Fisher: Scrollbar goes missing on some websites
I have noticed on a couple of websites that the scroll bar gets disabled you can't scroll up or down the page even with the keyboard or dragging the webpage. i have disabled the ext to see if that was the issue and it was.
- (2021-05-20, v:3.3.0) Renatto Fernandez: cookies accept all?
Does it accept them all or reject them all?
- (2021-05-13, v:3.3.0) Kevin Hermann: Breaks German vaccination registration page
This is a pretty important one. The extension seems to break on the page for Covid vaccination registration in one German state at least by only partially blocking a popup. https://termin.corona-impfung.nrw/home
- (2021-05-13, v:3.3.0) David Croft: Remove the overlay too
At https://myproducts.bandce.co.uk/ it removes the cookie warning but it doesn't remove the grey overlay on the page, so nothing can be used.
- (2021-05-01, v:3.3.0) Arvid Bergmann: Chrome I don't need cookies
Hallo wie Stelle ich dieses addonnein für Chrome. Hab es installiert trotzdem bekomme ich noch die Cookie Banner. irgendwie funktioert das nicht. Hoffe kein Schadsoftware die sie verbreiten
- (2021-04-30, v:3.3.0) Theo Vincken: videos not playing
Hello Sir, Since a few days videos videos don't play anymore on my Dutch news website nu.nl. I use a lot of extensions and they all have no effect on the website, only if I switch on "I don't care about cookies" the videos stop playing. Best regards, Theo Vincken
- (2021-04-28, v:3.3.0) Juan Paulo Pérez-Tejada: Does it reject all unessential cookies?
I don't see in the description if the add-on rejects all the unessential cookies or accept all the cookies. I always reject unessential cookies, but rejecting is so annoying and time consuming.
- (2021-04-25, v:3.3.0) Rudolf Elwischger: Page is displayed incorrectly
The hervis.at page is only displayed with a gray background
- (2021-04-21, v:3.3.0) Mahdi Hasan: How this actually works?
Does it blocks all the cookies or does it accepts all the cookies?
- (2021-04-10, v:3.2.9) Jon Doe: New LARGE Google Search popup
For a few weeks now Google is showing this HUGE popup every time I (try to) use Google Search. In Firefox, Chrome, Edge... I delete all cookies after every "session" (always, in all browsers and on all my computers), so EVERY SINGLE TIME I have to click the options in that big popup at Google.com (unless I stay logged in, which I prefer not to do). The extension, which works great (and I have donated a few times with much pleasure), does not prevent this popup. This makes Google Search unusable (for me). Sadly Duckduckgo, Startpage, etc, are less good than Google. Oddly enough, Google is the only search engine that shows this ANNOYING popup. (Google, stop showing this cookie nonsense, no one gives a damm...)
- (2021-03-12, v:3.2.9) Ryan Hansford: Cookies allowed
My browser has started allowing the cookies pop up. I have checked settings. It is switched on..and there are no websites which are whitelisted. What do you propose
- (2021-03-11, v:3.2.9) Tenten Reporter: .Cookies accept or denied ?
The extension description says : "Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites" Ok but, are the cookied accepted or refused ? I don't want any cookies and I don't find the information in this extension descriptions..
- (2021-02-26, v:3.2.8) Falkenauge: cookies
Does this addon automatically accept or decline the cookies?
- (2021-02-24, v:3.2.8) Faisal Arafin: its uses
Can you please make me sure that extensions job? it remove cookie warning by automatically giving access of this? automatically deny cookie permission?
- (2021-02-17, v:3.2.8) CoachPeer: Hiding important buttons on elopage.com
Hello, your app is awesome, but on only one website which is super important to me, it hides very important buttons like "sign in" or "edit" buttons. the side is www.elopage.com And even with deactivating your plugin for this site, the error keeps. Even with deactivating the plugin in chrome, the error stays. But when I remove it from chrome, the site works! Any ideas what to change?
- (2021-02-17, v:3.2.8) Till Dettmering: IDAC auto-accepts plan upgrades in notion.so
This plug-in auto-accepts plan upgrade notifications in Notion.so, which in my case lead to a charge of around 150 USD. Can you please blacklist Notion so that this plugin is inactive on that site? Thank you.
- (2021-01-22, v:3.2.7) Marek Bodinger: wolt.com is broken
wolt.com is broken
- (2021-01-13, v:3.2.7) Jack O'Connor: Breaking mubi.com
Hi there, I'm one of the engineers working on mubi.com and I've also been enjoying this great Chrome extension for months, but the recent update has broken all of the menus on mubi.com - if you try clicking the hamburger in the top right, it opens then immediately closes again. Same with a few other bits of functionality. It gets fixed if I disable this extension. Cheers.
- (2021-01-02, v:3.2.6) Ante: Ne radi s eGrađani
Pozdrav sunarodnjače, samo da prijavim da ova ekstenzija sprječava logiranje na stranicu egrađani https://pretinac.gov.hr/KorisnickiPretinac/eGradani.html
- (2020-12-25, v:3.2.6) Boris Belloc: Cookies accept or denied ?
The extension description says : "Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites" Ok but, are the cookied accepted or refused ? I don't want any cookies and I don't find the information in this extension descriptions...
- (2020-12-18, v:3.2.6) Antoine Bodin: [Bug] Extension hiding content
Hello, First of tall, thank you for your extension. I just wanted to report a bug in case you don't have had such feedbacks. So as I was looking for an apartment somewhere in Switzerland, I was surprised not to see any content apart from the pictures, until I realized it has something to do with the way the extension is working. To reproduce the bug, head into: https://www.immoscout24.ch/en/flat/rent/city-geneve?r=40 and click on any flat offers that you see. Once you opened it with the extension enabled, you may see very quickly the description until it disappears. If you disable the extension and refresh, you should see the whole content without it disappearing. I don't know exactly why this is happening (I am actually curious to know how you decide to hide a block or not :) ), and also wondering if this may happen on other websites (possibly hiding important content in some other places) Thanks a lot for your consideration ;) Bests, Antoine
- (2020-12-16, v:3.2.6) kond: Removal of Login Required Pop-Ups
It would be nice if it also would remove login required pop-ups, like the one from YouTube.
- (2020-12-15, v:3.2.6) jim orrell: site loses top of the page drop down menus
I posted this somewhere else, hope you don't mind the repeat: After some investigation I have raised a fault with the Findmypast website https://www.findmypast.co.uk/ When the I don't care about cookies extension is running some pages lose their top of the page drop down menus. When the site is excluded it works OK. I don't know if you can fix your extension so the findmypast site can be included?
- (2020-12-09, v:3.2.6) Christian Strohband: What does this do exactly?
Does it tamper with the source to just delete the message or does it just go on and accepts stuff for you?
- (2020-12-08, v:3.2.6) Bernhard Valenti: This extension is slowing down pages
I had some noticeable slowness on Gmail (eg: just running the mouse down my mail list would have the focus change very slowly). Did a binary search (disabling half etc.) through my extensions and found it is this extension causing it. Didn't look at your source, but something you are doing seems to create a fair amount of lag on at least Gmail.
- (2020-11-28, v:3.2.5) Raphael Lackner: Content Security Policy
Some contents are not shown if this is enabled (since latest chrome update?) For example go there and check out the price history chart: https://www.steamprices.com/at/app/620/portal-2
- (2020-11-22, v:3.2.5) Jeppe Hansen: Popup not properly reverted on this website
I went to this website; https://letsgo.dk/ The cookie dislog is removed, but it is like the page is still inactive as if the "ok" button was not clicked
- (2020-11-17, v:3.2.4) ReX: Some sites now dont work with this enabled
I use https://www.binance.com/ daily and now the menus dont show when i have this enabled. I saw some other problems as well but not sure which site it was. Can you please check what can cause this? i disabled all my extensions and enable one by one to find what caused the issue and this was the one sadly. I love the extension so i would love to continue using it. Let me know if i can help test or something.
- (2020-11-14, v:3.2.4) Miķelis Zaļais: Latvian Gov sites
Hi, I love the plugin! There are many new standartized sites for Latvian government. The plugin works well at removing the cookie notification. But the page is frozen afterwards, can't scroll. Hope you can do something about this. Here's the list of some sites: http://iem.gov.lv/ https://www.iub.gov.lv/ http://www.kis.gov.lv/ http://www.liaa.gov.lv/lv http://sam.gov.lv/ https://tm.gov.lv/ https://www.nva.gov.lv/ https://www.riga.lv/ They are all on the same IP address. And there are more of them (see below on this page): https://www.mk.gov.lv/lv/timeklvietnes
- (2020-11-11, v:3.2.4) Narco Pastello: "Sign in to YouTube" popup
Thanks for your extension! Is there something similar for the annoying Youtube popup "Sign in to YouTube" that we get in incognito mode?
- (2020-11-09, v:3.2.4) Mutlu Can Yılmaz: Binance dropdowns
Hello. When the extension is enabled, drobdowns on the top on binance.com won't open. This problem started to happen recently.
- (2020-10-19, v:3.2.3) Matija Mićin: eGrađani is broken with "I don't care about cookies"
Hi Daniel, since a couple of days ago, for me at least, eGrađani (nias.gov.hr) fails to load authentication page when "I don't care about cookies" extension is enabled. No page opens after "Dozvoli" option.
- (2020-10-16, v:3.2.2) Clive Bull: Google Chrome Browser
Hi, I have enjoyed using your browser extension since June last year, however Google Chrome now has a new large pop-up each time I open my browser, is there a fix coming to hide that some time soon? Many thanks, Keep up the good work!
- (2020-10-14, v:3.2.2) Lars Holmberg: fails on https://www.samsonite.se/
the form is blocked, but the page remaines dimmed and cannot be interacted with awesome plugin btw :)
- (2020-10-13, v:3.2.2) KJ Isbruch: plugin fails on this page: https://www.agrarshop-online.com/
With the plugin activated, the page doesn't show its cookie banner, but the plugin also doesn't click it away, so that the browser is stuck with a page waiting for the cookies to be accepted, without showing the accept button. Perhaps the plugin can be extended to recognize the cookie banner of this server. In the meantime I have whitelisted it. Thanks, Klaus
- (2020-10-12, v:3.2.2) Hans Hamm: What does this extension actually do?
Hi, thanks for this awesome life saver! I am wondering though, what this extension actually does? Does it just hide the div that is asking for permission? Or will it accept what ever the permission page is asking for (I hope not)? Or will it accept the minimum requirements automatically? Thanks a lot though! Awesome work! Should be included in Chrome by default ;-P
- (2020-10-09, v:3.2.2) Holger Tjarks: Cookie-Hinweise
Auf einigen Seiten werden wieder Cookie-Hinweise eingeblendet wie z.B. bild.de, instagram, facebook.com . Wie bekomme ich die Hinweise wieder weg ohne jedesmal zuzustimmen?
- (2020-10-06, v:3.2.2) Mitchell Shapiro: Extension Causing Issues
Enabling this extension on minecraft.net results in the page reloading over and over. No other extensions and disabling this one stops the problem, starts again if reenabled. I cannot confirm if it is this extension but I have had trouble recently logging into some websites (ie Overwatch League and HP Support) where I click a login button and the page just refreshes. The issues seem like they may be related, and next time I see it I will try disabling this extension to see what happens. Love the extension otherwise, it has made my browsing so much easier over the years!
- (2020-09-24, v:3.2.1) kewei xie: https://nebenan.de/ and https://www.bershka.com/es/ not work
https://nebenan.de/ and https://www.bershka.com/es/ not work
- (2020-09-21, v:3.2.1) Beule Beulentum: Does not work with videos on ntv.de
Videos on ntv.de are not played, if "I don't care about cookies" is active.
- (2020-09-15, v:3.2.1) Rus Schmidt: This one gets through
- (2020-09-07, v:3.2.1) daniel düsentrieb: www.easycosmetic.de Problem
Hello, with activated addon (Brave version 1.13.82 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (64-Bit)) the site does not work anymore.