Instantly highlight anything you select in current page
Instantly highlight anything you select in current page, just a simulation of Chrome's search function, but way more efficient and easy-to-use. *Version 0.7 New feautres - case sensitive option, default is not *Version 0.5 New features - add Chrome 33 support - highlight and search at the same time(won't suppress Chrome bulit-in context menu any more) 即时高亮你在当前页面选中的所有相同内容，如同 Chrome 内置的搜索功能一样，但是更简单、更易用、更多配置！ *0.7版新功能 - 支持大小写敏感匹配选项，默认不敏感 *0.5版新功能 - 支持 Chrome 33 - 高亮关键词同时可以右键搜索，无需重复选中
- (2021-09-16) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Much faster than other Highlighter Addons here :) But also this crashes Facebook pages (memory leaks), but not so often as the others, when marking "com" and so on. :( Another: when i mark text by double click only all same phrases where marked but the original text is unmarked then. This is annoying when i only want to copy text.
- (2021-08-27) 吴海清: best
- (2020-02-26) 灵羽: Really good! And it would be better if it could change the color.
- (2018-05-21) Nick Chen: best one
- (2013-09-24) 王浩: wonderful!!!fantastic
- (2013-09-15) liu yao: very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-05-05, v:0.7) Zack Dubnoff: How does it work?
I can't get anything to highlight. I hold down the key, click. Nothing. Right click nothing. HOW DOES IT WORK?