Tab based Workspace for Markdown
# Tab based Markdown Workspace Tab based Workspace for Markdown. ## Features - Tab-based workspace. - Rendering of math equations, flowcharts, and sequence diagrams. - Section-by-section scroll synchronization. - Hash functions for preventing attachment filename duplicates. - Direct import/export to cloud storage such as Google Drive or Github. - Support custom stylesheet. - Additional program(Jekyll Launcher) to easily execute Jekyll engine on localhost. ## Dependents - JS Beautifier (1.10.2) - crypto-js (3.1.2) - flowchart.js (1.12.2) - highlight.js (9.15.10) - jsdiff (4.0.1) - JSZip (3.1.5) - KaTeX (0.11.0) - marked.js (0.8.0) - Monaco Editor (0.19.0) - Raphaël (2.3.0) - RequireJS (2.3.6) - js-sequence-diagrams (2.0.1) - Underscore.js (1.9.1)
- (2019-11-06) Jason Ben: 语法解析混乱 不能很好的支持table
- (2019-10-04) Chad Boyce: I have to agree with the other reviews! This is the best Markdown editor for chrome! Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this extension!
- (2019-06-16) Rémy Corriveau: By far the best in-browser markdown editor. Few things missing for me is support for katex and emoji. Also preview themes would be appreciated.
- (2018-10-27) Rex Martin: Probably the best in-browser Multi-Markdown side-by-side rendering editor I have seen yet!!! Love your option to export document as styled html, image (.png), .pdf, or send to printer!!! - AS Well as your option to save the Markdown source document to either a Local Drive, Dropbox, Github, or Onedrive!!! Thank you!!!
- (2018-08-26) Jee-In Pyun: very convenient. can use intuitively!