Clipboard helper for Secret Server
The Secret Server Clipboard Utility is a browser extension for Thycotic Secret Server that allows data transfer between Secret Server, the clipboard and the web browser. The extension allows users to copy credentials and other field types from Thycotic Secret Server, save those to the clipboard, and then allows those values to be pasted into web login pages. It also provides options to forcefully clear the clipboard at an interval or when the browser tab closes. The Secret Server Clipboard Utility is primarily configured to work with Secret Server version 10.7.000002 and earlier. If users are running Secret Server version 10.7.00059 and later, then it is recommended to use the Secret Server Web Password Filler extension instead: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mfpddejbpnbjkjoaicfedaljnfeollkh
- (2020-07-16) Matt Martino: Does what it describes. It is also a very handy security feature that it deletes the password when the tab is closed!
- (2020-03-21) Chris Carter: Doesn't work
- (2019-08-19) Shawn Learmonth: Sorry guys, It is slow,have the time I have to search the app and manually copy/paste the pwd to login.
- (2018-06-13) Alexander Ryabov: Read history and modify pages? Really? Copy to clipboard could be done on plain html5, why do you need extension at all?
- (2018-06-04) guruprasad reddy: It's not working. Every time I try to copy to clipboard feature, chrome tells me that I need to install this extension.
- (2018-06-01) Adam Ulm: Doesn't work. Not even a little. Every time I try to use the copy to clipboard feature, chrome tells me that I need to install this extension. Fail.
- (2018-05-31) Evil Kitten: All I need to do is copy password from Secret Server. But this extension wants to access data on tabs, browsing history and what else? My SSN number? My grades from school? Are you kidding me? It takes one WebAPI command to copy to clipboard.
- (2018-05-30) Walker Wheeler: I really like this extension. Unfortunately they needed permission to access tab data so that when you close a tab it clears the clipboard, and Chrome reports this permission for access to tabs as something about reading your browsers history.
- (2016-06-10) Torsten Skjødt: I would very much like to use this extension in my daily work, as we use SedcretServer quite a lot. BUT! How can a security-related extension defend the need to be able to read EVERYTHING I browse? Come on. I will immediately deinstall it. Regards, Torsten
- (2013-02-11) J Seay: Doesn't seem to work. I tried several different passwords but none would get into my clipboard. Even tried restarting Chrome.