Removes images from any webpage. It's Simple, press 'ESC' to hide images, '~' (tilde) to show.
Imageless allows you to toggle image visibility on any webpage. Just press ESC to hide all the images and press '~' (tilde) to show images.
- (2016-12-05) Andrew Gurney: This extension does a great job at helping remove images on the web that I do not want to see. It really helps cut down on the advertisements.
- (2016-04-29) Tarek Ahmed: Excellent, Thank you! Best things are the shortcuts and that you can show the images again without reloading.
- (2015-07-27) Günther Bosch: Doesn't work on latest chrome
- (2015-01-15) Dmitri Edwards: 'Esc' does nothing (latest Chrome)
- (2014-11-20) Abdelhadi rgabiabdo: very good
- (2014-08-13) Linda Oakes: Cool, merci! Sungchan, works fine for me...
- (2014-08-13) Aamir Mansoor: THANK YOU! This is a must needed add-on to go along with Ad Block.
- (2014-07-25) Sungchan Park: It is a great idea but doesn't seems work properly. ESC key doesn't work.
- (2015-08-14, v:1.1.2) Plastic Tank: I really like it
It is good at hiding porn really fast when you need too... Something that you could add to make it even better, would be to hide video elements as well.
- (2014-08-20, v:1.1.2) Justice Conder: Broken on Mac
This simply doesnt work. Esc key does nothing. I'd really love to use this tho.