这是一个小工具，可以帮助您将动画、视频以及浏览器页面上的所有其他内容录制为动画gif图片。 它的操作十分简单，启动该插件后，您只需在页面上移动鼠标并点击就能精确的选择想要录制的元素，也可以通过拖拽鼠标选择任意区域。同时录制过程相应的操作均有快捷键可以使用，且快捷键支持自定义。 录制结束后会自动打开生成gif动图的页面，在该页面中您将看到生成的gif图片。最棒的是您还可以调整相关参数重新生成，可调整的参数有：FPS、质量、宽度、高度。默认参数值可以在选项页面配置。 该插件没有任何收费内容，时间长度、FPS等均没有限制。 除了录制成gif动图外，我们还顺便提供了截取png静态图片的功能，供您方便使用。
- (2022-12-27) 徐涛: 非常好用，谢谢
- (2022-12-25) Mr. Yummy: Thankyou
- (2022-11-28) Bharat Swaroop: Please add an option to trim the gif length.
- (2022-09-04) Thiago Silva: Excelente extensão! Cumpre exatamente o prometido. Ficaria perfeito se incorporassem uma função de compressão, mas nada que o iloveimg não resolva.
- (2022-08-29) Kev: Best GIF capture extension I've tested so far. Allows up to 24fps (without asking to upgrade to a premium version) and has a quality setting too.
- (2022-07-23) Henrique Geremia Nievinski (Geremia): The best gif capturer
- (2022-06-30) Adie D: just what i was looking for thanks 5 stars here
- (2022-06-28) Cristian Di Carlo: Fantastic job, all i needed
- (2022-05-16) Ilya Masson: Отличное расширение и без доната
- (2021-10-18) Margaret Ancco: It works well, I like this tool to capture some things and save them as gifs
- (2021-10-14) Planck: Free any range selected GIF exporting,
- (2021-09-23) alvaro alipaz: jkkj
- (2021-08-31) Nasser Ali Karimi: Not working if the browser page being reloaded, actually the recorded data missed as well.
- (2021-08-30) Xingheng Liu: 用起来很方便，简单，快捷
- (2021-07-21) Maria Ursu: Thank you!
- (2021-06-17) Russell Carey: Doesnt work anymore. Cant see the icons to start the recording. Even if I click where they are nothing happens.
- (2021-04-23) Diemti Vee: always wanted something like this. incredible 5/5
- (2021-04-14) 王凛: 简单易用，非常好
- (2021-03-26) Matti Suur-Askola: Will change your default search engine.
- (2021-03-16) Денис Кораблев: Плагин нормальный, но почему вы самовольно отключаете при плагином жизненно необходимые функции Chrome, не предупредив об этом пользователей вашего плагина? По дня потратил на поиск кнопки правого меню "Найти картинку". Оставляю жалобу на ваш плагин за потраченное время... The plugin is normal, but why do you arbitrarily disable the vital functions of Chrome with the plugin without notifying the users of your plugin about it? I spent a day looking for the "Find Picture" button on the right menu. Leave a complaint about your plugin for the time spent ...
- (2021-03-08) Jason Neiffer: This is malware. It changes your default search engine. The tool actually works, but, this is unacceptable. DO NOT DOWNLOAD and report this mess.
- (2021-03-04) Guy Eshet: Working beautifully, spot on!
- (2021-02-22) Oleksandr Korchak: Work like a charm. Great job! Thank you!
- (2021-02-20) Jinlong Xiong: very excellent tool
- (2021-02-12) NyXus Galaxy: Installe un nouveau navigateur web par défaut obscur dans le but de tirer des gains (revente des informations de recherche) - smartwebfind.com et passer de Google à Bing
- (2021-02-03) Shiv Santosh: Change browser to use Bing search engine without any permission.
- (2021-02-01) Enrico D'Ortenzio: Works great!
- (2021-01-27) Jordan James Minhinnick: It works pretty well, however, it changed my search engine from google to bing somehow, when a plugin does some whack stuff like that it is super annoying and will always get a 1 star from me. Please don't change my settings.
- (2021-01-20) Guang Yang: The extension meets my requirement and I do really like this extension, BUT it forcely change my Search Engine automatically !!!
- (2021-01-18) Arkadiusz Zwierzyński: Stop change search engine!
- (2020-12-14) Nazar Konevych: Great app, but it's "control over the search engine" makes it totally unusable.
- (2020-12-14) Chris Le Sueur: The extension works great for its advertised purpose of capturing GIF's. However it changes your default search engine in Chrome. Terrible.
- (2020-12-02) Scott Hoppe: Awesome except the force you to change your search engine, then you have to disable it.... Boooo
- (2020-11-27) Peter Daplyn: Used to be a great extension until it automatically changed the browser's default search engine! AVOID!
- (2020-11-26) Alan Ruan: Worked great! No recording time limit..... Well just as other reviewer said, it modified the default search engine, which is annoying.
- (2020-11-15) Vipin Ramachandran: Great tool, but greed took over and voila, the extension changes your default search engine to a pre-gothic one (if you know what I mean!). And if you change back your search engine, the extension is gone... Might be an adware with data collection!!! you have been warned. Reporting it to Google...
- (2020-10-30) Duc Pham: Changed my default search engine to (http://smartwebfind.com/).
- (2020-10-20) Shehroz Ahmed: SCAM!! Changing my default search engine without permissions.
- (2020-10-20) Yaroslav Shmarov: first though - love it. BUT IT CHANGED MY DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE. ADWARE. BEWARE
- (2020-10-19) Orrin Gray: I love this, deleted it because I always use google unless I use bing to get minecraft minecoins and it does smartsearch. I would rate all stars if you only changed one thing: don't change search engine.
- (2020-10-14) Dima Grinkevych: It works for me but changes the default search engine. That's such a cheap trick omg
- (2020-09-30) Nikolay Kolev: Absolute trash. It updated itself sometime ago and changed my default search engine for Chrome without asking for permission. No thanks.
- (2020-09-22) Huy: Don't know why people rated it so low. It's a super handy, simple and powerful tool to capture your browser screen to a gif. I loved it!
- (2020-09-17) Mati Roy: Malware: changes your default search engine without asking
- (2020-09-16) Laura Barrett: DO NOT INSTALL-- MALWARE ALERT This extension will change your default browser. Generally this practice is done as malware or adware. Do NOT download this extension.
- (2020-09-16) HB: Attempts to change your default search engine. Just like those viruses back in 2000s.
- (2020-09-15) Janusz Kamieński: They enforce change of the search bar engine to smartwefind.com in the settings. It redirects to google, so this is barely noticable by users. They do not inform users anywhere about this change. Possibly they collect data illegally on the users. Reported to the chrome web store! I suggest others to do the same.
- (2020-09-14) Alexandre Paradis: It *WAS* a very great extension until it changes browser's default search to smartwebfind.com and showing results from bing... Ridiculous...
- (2020-09-11) laura M: Loved this at first> I use it to capture inspo for my digital content graphic design job. Used to work great, now it switches my search engine to bing!! I see others are having this issue and will not use ever again. I needed to have it installed to write this review, coming off right after.
- (2020-09-10) Andrew Griffin: Changed my default search engine to (http://smartwebfind.com/).
- (2022-11-10, v:0.2.10) Yuan L: 能不能加一个截取gif长短功能啊，谢谢作者了，大大的良心
- (2022-02-17, v:0.2.10) Eup Preciso: Enter Key
There's a problem. the enter key shouldn't stop recording as it is often a key to give spaces on some pages.
- (2021-08-14, v:0.2.10) Jon Ronnenberg: How about a trim length feature?
How about a simple trim length feature, for when you recorded too much but don't want to re-shot the recording?
- (2021-06-25, v:0.2.9) Anja Zagoričnik: Extension isn't working for me
Hi, the extension doesn't work, when I click to stop it doesn't stop I can't stop filming or save my gif
- (2020-12-26, v:0.2.6) Christian Ramos: Removes color
Hi, I am trying to screen record a rubik's cube doing a set of moves. Every time I try to capture it, the colors become black or a pixelated green. I've tried removing and re-adding the extension but it didn't fix the issue.
- (2020-09-04, v:0.2.3) Jay Khimani: Why smartwebfind.com as search engine?
Can you please let us know why this extension changes the chrom search engine to smartwebfind.com?
- (2020-05-15, v:0.2.1) Stepan Bazhan: Where to find saved GIFs?
Where the GIFs are saving? Where to find it?
- (2020-05-03, v:0.2.1) alastair cain: Where is the processing of the image done? Is any data uploaded during the processing of the image?
Hello, I would like to know where is the processing of the image done? Is any data uploaded during the processing of the image? Thank you.
- (2020-04-29, v:0.2.1) BKpittiKUMAR sonOFlaxmiNARAYANA: Awesome product.
- (2020-03-27, v:0.2.1) Nathan Chapman: Where does the plugin save the gif?
I have created at least two gifs but after the recording is finished I see no prompt, no Save to X..., no file on my system.
- (2020-03-27, v:0.2.1) Gerónimo Tutusaus: How do you stop step 1 or 2?
So I can change the default set-up. Thanks!
- (2020-02-02, v:0.2.1) Corentin Déchomet: Capture to Gif responsive mode
Hello, Just for you to know, there is an issue when we want to capture a gif in responsive mode (in Chrome DevTools with Device Toolbar enable). I can blind select a specific area, but I can't drag capture area and start capturing gif. Hope you can find a solution. Otherwise your app works well and I'm pretty happy with it :) Corentin
- (2019-11-07, v:0.2.0) Maggie Brown: I need to use the Enter key in my screen recording, but that tells the app to stop
This is so strange! Are gifs assumed never to record actions that require an Enter/Return keystroke? Very frustrating, because I haven't been able to find another app where I can embed an animated gif in my googledoc. I certainly will keep looking, though, because this isn't meeting my need!
- (2019-08-24, v:0.2.0) Marc BERGER: Dark image
Hi, As soon as area is selected, it becomes dark and saved image is even darker again, that is hardly visible, although made a ( small ) donation hoping to possibly unlock the problem. So...? Thank You
- (2019-07-20, v:0.2.0) S Girma: Mouse display
Hi there, thanks so much for creating this, super helpful. I'm doing a short gif and the mouse wasn't showing up before and that was great to do a scroll through. I'm didn't change any setting, but for whatever reason, that isn't the case anymore and the mouse is super distracting in the gif. Can you help me figure out why this is happening? Thanks again. Sam
- (2019-06-17, v:0.1.6) Carlos A. Iglesias: Enter key
Could I use a different key instead of enter for recording?
- (2019-06-17, v:0.1.6) Carlos A. Iglesias: Recording without using Enter
Is there an alternative key combination (instead of Enter) for starting/stopping the recording?