Capture visible content of a tab, desktop screen, or selected application window as a animated GIF image.
The Animated Gif Capture Chrome extension helps you convert screen capture to animated GIF image. Capture visible content of a tab, desktop screen, or selected application window as a animated GIF image. Features. - Adds a browser action to capture the screen. - Configurable through an options page. How it works : - Click on the extension icon to start the capture. - Capture begins, the shape of the extension icon will change. Remaining time of recording is displayed on the icon. - Capture is complete, the conversion process to the animated GIF will begin. Time remaining is displayed in the icon as well. - Conversion of the animated GIF is finished, the image will be downloaded automatically. - Settings for the recordings, can be modified using your right mouse button over the extension icon and choosing "Options”. - How to use is listed in the options page. Contact Us: http://demouth.net/ Github: https://github.com/demouth/AnimatedGifCapture
- (2020-07-29) DOA. nothing
- (2019-10-08) clyde grey: Doesn't record as others have said.
- (2019-08-09) Lover CN: It doesn't work.I can't find where can I start creating gif from H5 video!!!
- (2019-06-04) 김정윤: It's not working!
- (2019-05-30) Freelancer Apps: Do not waste you time to downlaod this extension it is not working at all
- (2018-07-03) Nothing happens..
- (2018-04-24) Andri Irawan AndriAdenk: *... .
- (2018-02-16) Alexandr Seleznov: Download of a GIF won't start, although the button is greyed out and seams to indicate, that the extension is busy doing something.
- (2018-02-01) luis Puentes: It doesn't work. Waste of time
- (2017-11-30) Mike Kelliher: Just doesn't work.
- (2017-11-16) nick bullock: If you still need chrome extension to capture content of tab, tab area or webcam: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fafbmelagholigmfhdjpkfpgfmeijinn
- (2017-10-27) Christopher: perfect. it does work, anyone else saying it doesnt is just wrong.
- (2017-10-17) Eijaz Sheikh: download takes a lot of time. most of the time, this extension doesn't work and has to be disabled and enabled again!
- (2017-09-11) Андрей Вьюник: doesn`t work at all
- (2017-09-01) Caleb L.: It takes 3 MINUTES to save a single gif at low quality, at full screen. That's why nothing happens.
- (2017-07-27) Buffet Studio: did not work
- (2017-07-16) Ahmed Moharram: Does not work on Chrome 59
- (2017-06-30) ANDERSON SILVA: bonzinho
- (2017-05-04) Romain MOLHÉRAT: Incompréhensible...
- (2017-04-06) Vladimir Korshak: USELESS.
- (2017-03-16) Chris O'Donnell: very buggy. only seams to work once then never again. Also gif does not always download.
- (2017-03-01) David Swann: Doesn't work. Why is it in the store?
- (2017-01-10) Geoff Mack: I clicked it once. Nothing seemed to happen. Nothing downloaded. Now it is just a grayed out icon sitting in my browser that doesn't do anything. Really confusing why it is even allowed to exist on the Chrome Web Store.
- (2016-12-15) Daniel Truong: The description says the .gif should be downloaded automatically once it's done capturing. This does not happen. There are not even any controls for starting and stopping the capture; it just appears to be recording for two seconds and then stops.
- (2016-12-08) Loïc Cotonéa: It works ... sometimes. Need to be reworked and then it will be a good chrom extension! I have noted the idea, not the implementation...
- (2016-11-06) ED CARLOS GONCALVES DOS REIS: I'm with everyone else here. Please remove it from the Store.
- (2019-06-11, v:1.0.0) Bryce Adams: Doesn't work
Clicking on the extension icon just brings up the right-click options. Recording does not start. Latest Chrome version on MacOS High-Siera 10.13.6
- (2017-12-11, v:1.0.0) Ramesh Mhetre: The extension only worked for first time
The extension only worked for first time
- (2016-11-15, v:1.0.0) Janusz Kozlowski: Where is the file stored?
Where is the file stored?
- (2016-11-07, v:1.0.0) patel
- (2016-04-14, v:1.0.0) Ran Buchnik: Worked only once
The extension worked only in the first time
- (2016-03-20, v:1.0.0) Jessie: wrong
- (2016-03-20, v:1.0.0) Jessie: not doing nothing
i click red icon nothign happens restall it still ntohing
- (2016-02-23, v:1.0.0) Ramya Subramanian: Not able to record captures in Mac Chrome
I installed the plugin, but unable to capture images.
- (2016-02-05, v:1.0.0) Juan Posada: Question
how do you stop recording?
- (2015-11-06, v:1.0.0) images are not saved anymore
icon indicates recording, but images are not saved anywhere.