Record content of pages to an animated gif picture from browser
**Note: This extension will take over your default search settings and point them to Bing or Google based on your location. If you don't like it, please don't install This extension.** It is a little tool which can help you to record animations , videos and everything else on your browser page to an animated gif picture. Its operation is very simple. After starting the extension, you only need to move the mouse on the page and click to accurately select the element you want to record, or you can select any area by dragging the mouse. At the same time, the corresponding operations in the recording process have shortcut keys that can be used, and the shortcut keys support customization. After the recording is over, the page that generates the gif animation will automatically open, and you will see the generated gif image on this page. The best part is that you can also adjust the relevant parameters to regenerate. The adjustable parameters are: FPS, quality, width, and height. The default parameter values can be configured on the option page. This extension does not have any charged content, and there are no restrictions on the length of time, FPS, etc. In addition to recording as a gif animation, we also provide a function of capturing as a png image for your convenience.
- (2020-10-20) Yaro Shm: first though - love it. BUT IT CHANGED MY DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE. ADWARE. BEWARE
- (2020-10-19) Orrin Gray: I love this, deleted it because I always use google unless I use bing to get minecraft minecoins and it does smartsearch. I would rate all stars if you only changed one thing: don't change search engine.
- (2020-10-14) Dima Grinkevych: It works for me but changes the default search engine. That's such a cheap trick omg
- (2020-09-30) Nikolay Kolev: Absolute trash. It updated itself sometime ago and changed my default search engine for Chrome without asking for permission. No thanks.
- (2020-09-22) Huy: Don't know why people rated it so low. It's a super handy, simple and powerful tool to capture your browser screen to a gif. I loved it!
- (2020-09-17) Mati Roy: Malware: changes your default search engine without asking
- (2020-09-16) Laura Barrett: DO NOT INSTALL-- MALWARE ALERT This extension will change your default browser. Generally this practice is done as malware or adware. Do NOT download this extension.
- (2020-09-16) HB: Attempts to change your default search engine. Just like those viruses back in 2000s.
- (2020-09-15) Janusz Kamieński: They enforce change of the search bar engine to smartwefind.com in the settings. It redirects to google, so this is barely noticable by users. They do not inform users anywhere about this change. Possibly they collect data illegally on the users. Reported to the chrome web store! I suggest others to do the same.
- (2020-09-14) Alexandre Paradis: It *WAS* a very great extension until it changes browser's default search to smartwebfind.com and showing results from bing... Ridiculous...
- (2020-09-11) laura M: Loved this at first> I use it to capture inspo for my digital content graphic design job. Used to work great, now it switches my search engine to bing!! I see others are having this issue and will not use ever again. I needed to have it installed to write this review, coming off right after.
- (2020-09-10) Andrew Griffin: Changed my default search engine to (http://smartwebfind.com/).
- (2020-09-10) Zean Qin: It changed my default search engine to bing.
- (2020-09-09) Giorgio EZ: Reported! thies EXT injects "Smart Web Search" Adware
- (2020-09-09) Gavin Jones: Changed my default search engine to (http://smartwebfind.com/). Sneaky bugger
- (2020-09-09) Roland Yang: 請勿下載這個擴充功能，它偷偷將我的搜尋引擎換掉，跟常見的搜尋轉換病毒一樣，會先導入到別的地方再回到google search，有嚴重的侵犯隱私問題。
- (2020-09-09) Tze Wei Wee: This extension has adware, it redirects my search to smartwebfind.com, avoid this!
- (2020-09-08) Matthew Gardner: POS. Worked great but sold out and now malware. Changes your search engine. DO NOT INSTALL
- (2020-09-08) Netro Sly: Why the hell did it change my search to bing. lmao reversed engineered this extension just to find it has malware. Uninstall it.
- (2020-09-08) Tristan Wright: Worked ok until it decided to change my default search engine, avoid!
- (2020-09-08) VIKAS RATHEE: Cheap tricks to spoof user data by routing queries via smartwebfind. Should be removed from the store.
- (2020-09-08) kristoffer sylte: Tries to for\ce you to use smartwebfind.com as a search engine. Stay away.
- (2020-09-08) Kévin Germain: It was an amazing one ! But because they force you to use another search engine, you have to disable it.
- (2020-09-08) Nick Bauer: This extension hijacks your search settings and changes your default search engine
- (2020-09-07) Wesley Crick: Worked well until it changed my chrome search to bing, not impressed.
- (2020-09-04, v:0.2.3) Jay Khimani: Why smartwebfind.com as search engine?
Can you please let us know why this extension changes the chrom search engine to smartwebfind.com?
- (2020-05-15, v:0.2.1) Bazhan Stepan: Where to find saved GIFs?
Where the GIFs are saving? Where to find it?
- (2020-05-03, v:0.2.1) alastair cain: Where is the processing of the image done? Is any data uploaded during the processing of the image?
Hello, I would like to know where is the processing of the image done? Is any data uploaded during the processing of the image? Thank you.
- (2020-04-29, v:0.2.1) bkPITTIkumar SONofLaxmiNARAYAN: Awesome product.
- (2020-03-27, v:0.2.1) Nathan Chapman: Where does the plugin save the gif?
I have created at least two gifs but after the recording is finished I see no prompt, no Save to X..., no file on my system.
- (2020-03-27, v:0.2.1) Gerónimo Tutusaus: How do you stop step 1 or 2?
So I can change the default set-up. Thanks!
- (2020-02-02, v:0.2.1) Corentin Déchomet: Capture to Gif responsive mode
Hello, Just for you to know, there is an issue when we want to capture a gif in responsive mode (in Chrome DevTools with Device Toolbar enable). I can blind select a specific area, but I can't drag capture area and start capturing gif. Hope you can find a solution. Otherwise your app works well and I'm pretty happy with it :) Corentin
- (2019-11-07, v:0.2.0) Maggie Brown: I need to use the Enter key in my screen recording, but that tells the app to stop
This is so strange! Are gifs assumed never to record actions that require an Enter/Return keystroke? Very frustrating, because I haven't been able to find another app where I can embed an animated gif in my googledoc. I certainly will keep looking, though, because this isn't meeting my need!
- (2019-08-24, v:0.2.0) Marc BERGER: Dark image
Hi, As soon as area is selected, it becomes dark and saved image is even darker again, that is hardly visible, although made a ( small ) donation hoping to possibly unlock the problem. So...? Thank You
- (2019-07-20, v:0.2.0) S Girma: Mouse display
Hi there, thanks so much for creating this, super helpful. I'm doing a short gif and the mouse wasn't showing up before and that was great to do a scroll through. I'm didn't change any setting, but for whatever reason, that isn't the case anymore and the mouse is super distracting in the gif. Can you help me figure out why this is happening? Thanks again. Sam
- (2019-06-17, v:0.1.6) Carlos A. Iglesias: Enter key
Could I use a different key instead of enter for recording?
- (2019-06-17, v:0.1.6) Carlos A. Iglesias: Recording without using Enter
Is there an alternative key combination (instead of Enter) for starting/stopping the recording?