Fastest way to manage Bookmark.
Easily and Fastly Manage your URLs with your favorite keywords A lightweight extension to increase your productivity to save bookmarks with your favorite keywords (#blog, #travel, #project, etc). It's completely free and server-less (thus we do not store any of your information). Bookmarks are saved in Chrome browser, thus you can access/search them from any device. ➤ FASTEST WAY TO BOOKMARK ANY PAGE ➤ ORGANIZE YOUR ALL LINKS AND PAGES EFFECTIVELY ➤ NO SIGN-UP REQUIRED ➤ ORGANIZE YOUR ANY URLs WITH YOUR FAVOURITE KEYWORD ➤ PARTIAL KEYWORD SEARCH ➤ USES GOOGLE CHROME BOOKMARK FOR SYNC How To Use? Web page you wish to bookmark, go to address bar: 1. press 'k' key 2. press SPACE key 3. Type your keywords for the webpage 4. press 'Enter' key. Done! Your keywords will be saved along with your bookmark web page. To retrieve the same web page, go to address bar: 1. press 'k' key 2. press 'SPACE' bar 3. enter your keywords 2. web page URL with same keywords will start appearing in the suggestion below If you like our extension then don't forget to share your valuable ratings and review.
- (2019-11-01) Jodie Ingram: Great extension which helps me to manage my different links and bookmarks. I can organize my links as per the keyword which I want. This extension is really helping me to increase my productivity. Thanks to the team. Keep up the good work.
- (2019-10-30) Nicholas Woodward: I have installed this extension yesterday. It really works well on my chrome browser. One thing which i like most about this extension is that its have partial word search feature. Apart from all, there is no sign-up required to use this extension. Really productive extension :)
- (2019-10-29) Sophia Matin: It's really a great tool. I am a digital marketer and i have to manage various links over the web. By installing this extension, I can easily manage my all clients links. Its really the fastest way to bookmark any page. Its also have partial search feature which is very helpful.
- (2019-10-28) sharad jaiswal: It is one of the best URL organizer. This tools really helps to manage my various links. By installing this extension, my productivity of my work has also increased. I really recommend this extension.
- (2017-04-25) Salvador Morales León: Easy, intuitive and the most similar to the Mozilla feature. I added the keywords to two pages and when I searched for it it retrieved the two addresses so I guess it works perfectly fine. Just a suggestion; it would be cool if we could add the same keyword to separate pages without adding some distinct word to each one. I mean, imagine I want to see a movie but I don't care the language if I mark two pages with "online films" and not "online films in english" and "in spanish" and I search for #online films it doesn't seem to work, it will appear only one of the pages and not both. I have to add a number or the name of the site to differentiate them although if I write "online films", once added the distinct word, the two pages appear.