This extension inserts the Pesticide CSS into the current page, outlining each element to better see placement on the page.
Forked version of Pesticide which removes the black hover bar overlay. This extension inserts the Pesticide CSS into the current page, outlining each element to better see placement on the page. Pesticide is an open source CSS tool created by Adam Morse and available for download, forking on Github at https://github.com/mrmrs/pesticide This forked version is located at: https://github.com/bradleyflood/pesticide-without-hover-bar You can follow Paul here: https://twitter.com/paulmolluzzo
- (2021-06-03) Rishabh Gupta: Use "Debug CSS" instead of this. Debug CSS has HOVER OVER feature also. Thank me later :D
- (2021-06-01) Amir Shohail: it was much better with hover , why did you make it without hover.
- (2021-05-30) Loariya-Fiaba Zennah: Very helpful to see the boxes live! Would recommend!
- (2021-05-08) Philip Yap: it works, but you have to activate: Allow access to file URLs. Thanks!!
- (2021-04-01) Hattori Hanzo: not working on chrome???
- (2021-03-30) Татьяна Иванова: не работает с локальными сайтами которые я создаю через Atom.
- (2021-03-28) Gus Vergara: To all the people who is having problems with the extension "not working", one thing that everyone missed on mention to you is that, AFTER "allowing the access to file urls" go to the page where you want to see the borders > click on the upper right hand side corner of your browser where you see the "extensions icon" and the Extensions box will come up. Click directly on the line that says "Pesticide for Chrome...) and has the "pin" icon next to it. Then, you will see your page working. To get rid of the effect on your page go to that box again and click it again.
- (2021-03-14) kene azotani: this extension actually works.. thank you
- (2021-02-13) Tanu k: it is not working . I already did - allow access to file urls - turn on but still not working
- (2021-01-28) Sergio Attanzio: I was loosing my hopes about working with my own local files but I founded tips on reviews, tnx! Please dev, write this thing about own local files in the description, thanks! btw, who is here for Angela Yu course?
- (2021-01-08) Thomas Nimmo: I was about to write a negative review but finally tried the recommended fix. Now it the app works fine. "If you are having issues making it work on a site you are building. Right click on it and go to manage extension then scroll down and make sure Allow Access To File URLS is turned on. Then it should work." Great job and thanks to "Big Mike Games Dev"
- (2020-12-30) Lazizbek Fayziev: i doesn't work for me...
- (2020-12-30) Prateek N Gonde: This does not work on most web page.
- (2020-12-22) Fleeting: Good extension.
- (2020-10-23) Debasmita Dash: doesnt workkkk
- (2020-10-13) Big Mike Games Dev: It works. If you are having issues making it work on a site you are building. Right click on it and go to manage extension then scroll down and make sure Allow Access To File URLS is turned on. Then it should work.
- (2020-10-13) vipin chandra: its not working for me .
- (2020-10-10) Kyle Schumacher: Did not work for me. I have another version on a different google account that is no longer offered and I wish I had the ability to share it.
- (2020-10-04) Nathan Rodrigo: very helpful
- (2018-12-20) Hitesh Mor: This is a very good extension to toggle pesticide(css box styles) on a website.