Get the RSS links for iTunes U courses directly from the course pages, allowing you to subscribe with any podcast client.
On iTunes U course web "preview" pages, an orange RSS feed icon will appear in the Chrome omnibox. Click on the icon to open a popup, then click on the link in the popup to view the course's RSS feed. You can then subscribe to the course's RSS feed with any podcast client or RSS reader. The extension will not appear on non-iTunes-U web pages. Source code is available on Github: https://github.com/casebeer/rss-for-itunes-u-chrome-ext
- (2020-02-07) Epherm Al Amin: I love it
- (2019-08-23) lolo momo: okkk
- (2019-07-11) شنودة وهيب: شكرا على هذة الاضافة الجيدة
- (2019-03-15) good
- (2019-01-31) Lisa Lillian Manfrede: I am trying to listen to an Oprah Winfrey podcast, and so far, two itunes downloads did not work for me/my PC
- (2019-01-31) Davenna Deloach: it did not work
- (2018-06-15) Sabino Lima: eu gostei
- (2017-11-23) Aljerious Thompson: it will not help me with my iPad mini
- (2017-08-21) mohamed gaad: برنامج ممتاذ
- (2016-12-13) Maria Cilene Siri: eu amei legal
- (2016-12-07) Lod 150: جميل
- (2016-02-29) Austin Archibald: Did not work for me.