Instead of friends, why not cats?
Let's face it, Facebook is distracting. But what if there was a way to minimize this distraction while still being just as entertained? Cue Cat Feed. Cat Feed, adapted from the Kill News Feed extension, is a Chrome extension that replaces all of that white noise from your friends and family and replaces it with a hilarious gif of a cat. After all, who needs friends when you have cats? That's all there is to it! Start getting stuff done AND stay entertained right meow!
- (2018-04-22) Oreo the CookieAnimator: It's cute, I'm a cat lover and I cannot resist ANYTHING that is a cat
- (2015-07-22) Crystal Jackson: So productive now!
- (2014-12-15) Jaclyn Wu: Now instead of looking at my own cat all day, I can look at pictures of other cats! (Sorry Houdini)
- (2014-12-13) Jennifer Kim: I don't personally like cats but this extension definitely gets the job done - no longer distracted by Facebook. Woohoo!
- (2014-12-10) Anokhy Desai: Things I don't regret downloading: my cousin's wedding pictures, study guides for finals, and this extension.
- (2014-12-08) Would give this 10 stars if possible. I never realized how much better cats are than BuzzFeed quizzes and ads.
- (2016-12-07, v:1.3) Ariane C: Catcatcat doesn't work anymore
Hello! I was really looking forward to get gifs of cute cats to improve my productivity, but all the extension does is blocking all the posts on the landing page of Facebook and no cat gif ever appears. Do you think you could update to app to fix it, please? Sincerely, A cat lover with procrastination problems
- (2016-11-01, v:1.3) Kink Engineering: News feed not coming up at all
Hey, so I really want to love this.... but now when I log into facebook I have no newsfeed at all! What am I doing wrong?
- (2015-12-30, v:1.3) Robert Sheriff: Image Broken
The image on the feed is a broken image...
- (2015-05-07, v:1.1) Ashley Stringham: Don't know how to uninstall....
How do you uninstall the app though??
- (2014-12-27, v:1.0.8) Mélissa: getting back newsfeed
i LOVE this app, but i really want to see what's going on right now with my facebook newsfeed and was wondering how i get it to revert back to normal?