This will make SSRS reports visible in Google Chrome
This extension fixes a a known issue with how the report is rendered in the browser. SSRS reports were designed to be viewed in Microsoft products, so this issue is due to Chrome rendering a certain style attribute differently than Internet Explorer.
- (2019-12-27) Franklin Moretti: Excellent. Works very well on chrome 78 and SSRS 2008 R2.
- (2019-07-08) James Archer: Works!
- (2019-06-06) loic pennec: Works just fine
- (2019-05-30) Kevin Still: Works!
- (2018-11-12) Thomas Ryde: It worked, my report turned visible.
- (2018-10-26) Matt O'Brien: As others have noted, this the only extension (of 3 total at this point) that actually works.
- (2018-10-17) Ryan Scott: This is the only SSRS extension I have found to work in chrome thus far. Can the developer share what is done to make this view reports?
- (2018-06-21) Alex Winchell: Actually works, unlike some other extensions that claim to do this. Thank you.
- (2018-06-08) Ralph Trickey: Works so far.
- (2017-06-07) TJ Drudi: I love how this chrome extension allows me to view the SSRS report in Chrome. I would have given it 4 stars if the search functionality worked properly. When i search for something on the page it highlights the words I searched for however it doesn't jump to the spot like it does in IE. These reports are the only thing I have to use in IE now.
- (2019-08-01, v:1.0) Dean Parker: SSRS in Chrom
Our company uses SSRS and in your manifest.json file your URL does not match. We have DUCK instead of Reports. So the matches does NOT match and can we update the file like... "matches": [ "http://*/*/Pages/Report.aspx*", "https://*/*/Pages/Report.aspx*" ]
- (2019-03-14, v:1.0) doesn't work
just does nothing
- (2019-02-06, v:1.0) Jan Linke: (thermometer) Linear gauge indicator in Report not rendered correctly
One of our Reports uses the Linear gauge indicator in the last column of the tablix and every result row. With Chrome browser Version 72.0.3626.81 it is not rendered correctly at Zoom=100%. If Zoom is 25%, then any Linear gauge indicators are rendered correctly.
- (2019-02-06, v:1.0) Jan Linke: ENTER key not working to re-run a Report with different param values
ENTER key not working to re-run a Report with different param values.
- (2019-02-06, v:1.0) Jan Linke: Report Param window not shown when scrolling down the report page
Report Param window not shown when scrolling down the report page
- (2018-11-13, v:1.0) How the extension work ?
Could you please advise me how "SSRS in Chrome" work ? I've installed on my Google Chrome it's appeared on the top right corner. Do I need to configure anything ? Thanks
- (2018-05-01, v:1.0) Marc Johnson: Data parameters
Any way to add date pickers to the date parameters? Thanks for working on this!
- (2017-06-07, v:1.0) TJ Drudi: Search doesn't jump down the page
When I search for something on the page it highlights the words I searched for however it doesn't jump down the page to the spot like it does in IE. These reports are the only thing I have to use in IE now.