Make, record, categorize and replay calls directly in Google Chrome
CloudCall for Google Chrome enables you to integrate your real-time communications into your CRM or customer database, enhancing sales and service efficiency within your business. CloudCall extends your phone system into any web-based CRM or any webpage and allows you to access features within the CloudCall Chrome extension including: • Initiate calls directly from any webpage • Access, replay and download call recordings located within your call history • Log, categorize and add notes to calls • Built-in address book so that your contacts are available to call any time • Receive pop-up alerts for inbound calls. Know instantly who is contacting you • Add more people to the call or transfer the call to another person • Provides in-depth reporting and dashboards of real-time user activities. • Power dialler automatically dials outbound calls from prepared lists. Connects to agents providing information such as contact and campaign name, as well as a call script for increased productivity • Automatic Call Distribution: Incoming callers are held in a queue and intelligently routed to the agent with the right skill set, provides an enhanced customer service.
- (2018-10-25) Cramond Perry: Have been using this for around 24 months now with Cloudcall VOIP phone system to allow click to Dial. Cloudcall phone system has very poor call quality compared to the free alternatives of Skype or WhatsApp etc. which we also use. This Chrome plug-in crashes and freezes probably around once or twice a week although recently it is much more frequent. Amused to see that most of the gushing 5 star reviews are by employees of the developer. Clearly Chrome reviews are not doing any quality checking in the same way as Amazon and Trip Advisor.
- (2018-04-05) Gave it 3 stars but only because I couldn't really evaluate it. Added it to Chrome, clicked on the icon and tried to set up an account. Wouldn't let me so can't really evaluate. Hope others have better luck.
- (2017-06-08) Boris S: didnt work
- (2016-11-20) Allen JR: Only a 14 day trial. Fails to disclose here or when you go to the website. All you find out is that there is a price. But try to figure how much is a complete mystery. UNACCEPTABLE
- (2016-05-25) Yube Minute Test: ,. .,.
- (2015-12-31) Johannes W. van der Spek: if used with Synety, it freezes and fails to function fully
- (2015-02-05) Steve Perring: Easy to use, reliable and with an excellent level of functionality
- (2015-01-26) Rizwan Mussa: Brilliant!
- (2015-01-20) Paul Scott: Very useful & easy to use. Recommended.
- (2015-01-09) Bhavesh Patel: Great. Very to easy to set up and use.
- (2014-12-16) Jon Hannan: "Game changer" a cliched phrase I know but this is really an amazing product!
- (2014-12-10) AMANDA PATRICK: I tried and I liked it.
- (2014-12-10) DEBRA WALTER: Thank you. It works very well.
- (2014-12-05) Rana Mansoor: A very Good product indeed, sales team will make good use of it, it is very easy to use and have major functionalities which is required. Sale persons with limited computer skills as they can easily be trained on this software.
- (2014-12-04) Faisal Khan: WOw great innovation by Synety. This has make life so easy . Many Thanks Synety.
- (2014-12-04) Mohsin Raza: AWESOME!!!
- (2014-12-04) Arif Imran: Extremely Powerful tool, A must have for Google Chrome, Put together in the best way possible, Hats off Team SYNETY.
- (2014-12-03) Jason Bergeron: 2 words, "Game Changer". New thinking replaces old, with this evolution of computer telephony integration. Not only has the way I make calls evolved, but so have I. Great product!
- (2014-11-21) Ben Banks: This is a brilliant app, I have been wanting to make calls via my browser for a long time and this hits the nail on the head. Very impressive.
- (2014-11-14) simon Cleaver: I just love this app - Literally changed my life and I couldn't now live without it!
- (2019-06-11, v:1.711.1) Marcos Perdigao: Making calls
Hi, when I make a call using Chrome, it transfers my call automatically to my office phone. I son´t see the benefit in having the Chrome extension if the calls are redirected anyway. Can´t I make the calls with my PC/Laptop instead?
- (2018-04-05, v:1.709.0) Not Working
My calls aren't going through anymore when I click them on Chrome. I have to dial them in to my phone manually. Any solutions?
- (2016-11-02, v:1.600.14) Obeng Francis: making calls
how to make calls on this Chromebook
- (2016-08-18, v:1.600.13) Partnership
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Make Calls from Google Chrome" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2015-12-19, v:1.501.19) Shirley Bush: Is this the same as Google voice?
We currently use Gmail to make calls. Is this the same thing? Can we make long-distance calls for free like on Gmail/Google Voice? We currently have our own google phone numbers, but I would love to get one for my mother to use. Is it simple enough for the elderly to use? Do you assign phone numbers?
- (2015-07-02, v:1.500.22) Anthony Clayson: Bullhorn Integration
We are currently using the Cloudcall plugin with Chrome and would like to see an added feature of when specifying the call action and notes that this information be added to the Candidate/contact notes and call history section. Not just the call history.
- (2014-12-29, v:1.233.101) Daniel Sullivan: I'd like to see it work with Bullhorn
We are currently evaluating Synety (Bullhorn S Release user here) and one of my major complaints was the awkward pulldown to new page, pick numbers, etc. GUI. Please put together a demo video for this plug-in and Bullhorn.
- (2014-12-16, v:1.233.8) Jon Hannan: Is a CRM required?
Hi Can I use this without having a formal CRM system? Kind regards Jon