Quick push urls, images, text and dial/phone numbers from Google Chrome via Pushover.
'To Pushover' allows you to send links, images, text and dial/phone requests to your mobile/iphone/android phone that is running http://pushover.net - you will need an account with them to use this extension
- (2015-03-13) J.Alfonso: Small, simple, and extemely useful
- (2015-03-09) Alfonso Armenta: Extremely useful!
- (2014-08-04) Kevin C: Great app, one small gripe though, I wish that when you right click on a page and hit Push Page the URL could be in the text that gets sent to Pushover. I never just want the title of the page, I want to copy the URL of the page to include in a text or email, but I have to click the link below the page title in Pushover which opens Safari, then copy the URL from there. A lot of extra work when I just want the URL of the page.
- (2014-06-03) David McIntyre: Just what I needed!
- (2014-04-04) Tim Harman: Very small and very simple, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
- (2014-01-10) Ming Tang: Great start, would be perfect if we could push back to Chrome
- (2013-12-27) Dmitry Sidorenko: Very nice. It adds menu items in context menu of Chrome - it took me some time to find it.
- (2013-09-18) EriC Lee: toogoodtobetrue!!!
- (2012-11-15) Javier Rey: Awesome. Very simple and extremely useful.
- (2015-08-20, v:0.2.0) Sam Manley: Query
First of all I want to say thanks for your Chrome Pushover extension - I've been using it for a while and its so useful. I'm trying to build something similar where the extension will search the current tab (once it has loaded) for some specific text and if it finds it, the extension will automatically send the URL and page title as a notification to Pushover. I'm sure this is very achievable but my coding skills in java aren't great and I just wondered if you could help at all?
- (2014-03-10, v:0.2.0) Dialing a number
Could you change the program so that I can dial numbers starting with #? #31# is block caller ID so i'd like to be able to push / open this on my phone