Allows you to receive notifications from your JIRA® activity stream and follow issues from projects.
This extension allows you to receive notifications about any events from your JIRA® activity stream and follow issues from your projects. Also you can choose what types of events you want to be notified of, set the interval of notifications and customize issue list popup to make your experience better. JIRA® names and logos are trademarks of Atlassian®.
- (2020-09-04) Ilona Kasparova: просто супер!! теперь не нужно постоянно проверять уведомления на почте
- (2019-11-21) Jef verheyden: Does not work
- (2019-02-11) Domino's Fall: Fantastic, I can see any new job that pops in immediately and the activity of colleagues on others if your project is set up for it. Would be great if I could regulate the sound pings. For now I just my sound turned off.
- (2018-05-18) RiffKing: Расширение мегакрутое, очень долго ждал чтобы сделали!
- (2021-04-05, v:2.0.1) Nicusor Baluta: It doesn't seem to work
Hello, I would really like to use this extension. But i don't seem to receive any notification. Any suggestion as to what might cause it? I added the url, user, password, project key(this is the short reference visible as prefix in tickets right?) Thank you, Florin
- (2020-08-29, v:1.0) Dávid Polynár: Project selection
Hi! Please implement projects selection to only get notification from selected projects.
- (2020-04-10, v:1.0) Benjamin Staneck: Please add support for Jira Cloud
Please add support for Jira Cloud
- (2020-01-10, v:1.0) Gurdeep Sembi: Jira Cloud
Hi, does this extension work with Jira cloud? I entered our Jira cloud URL and credentials and I get the following message when I click on your extension in the chrome toolbar: Connection Status: Connected Connection Status: Failed
- (2019-10-23, v:1.0) Vladimir Vassilev: Using with Jira Cloud
Hi, guys, your extension seems to be super-helpful, but I am not sure if it would work for my case, as we use Jira Cloud, instead of self-hosted service. Could you tell me if it's possible to connect to our Jira with your extension?
- (2019-05-23, v:1.0) IT Support: Notifications
I have the extension set to "every 1 minute" and to not notify me about my changes, and events connected with me. However, I have only received a notification when I made a change on a ticket, i.e. resolved and closed it. I have received emails to say people have commented on my ticket, but do not get a notification from the extension. If i switch to all events, I appear to receive notifications fine, but this would not be suitable for our environment as there would be too many notifications. Could you please advise?
- (2018-07-30, v:1.0) Bill Brothers: Notifier
It would be very useful to be able to describe a filter for the notifier other that All or Just involving me.