Finds conflicts in your schedule, so you don't have to.
UC Davis students! Make building your schedule easy. Every class in your search results is color coded based on if it fits in your schedule: Red: Conflicts with your current schedule (Hover over name to see what it conflicts with) Yellow: Class is full, but doesn't conflict Green: Fits in your schedule Blue: Already selected See actual student submitted ratings for each professor INSIDE the search results on ScheduleBuilder. Leave a rating if you like it, or if you have any suggestions. Thanks for the support!
- (2020-01-13) Kai Crockett: This extension is super helpful but would could be better if when courses that were the same course were overlapping or if multiple courses where overlapping it told you what the other ones were.
- (2019-11-07) Tishtar Daruwalla: the best!
- (2019-08-24) Jacob Yoder: Great idea but poorly executed and does not always show the right colors
- (2019-06-09) Sailey Thomasi: greatest thing at davis !
- (2019-05-05) Farzam Imani: Can't believe i didnt know about this sooner. Life changing
- (2018-11-09) Miaochuan Hu: Amazing! Saving lots of time!
- (2018-11-01) Extremely useful. Nicely done. :)
- (2018-09-18) Life saver. I'm extremely grateful for this.
- (2018-08-25) Julie Do: Wonderful! This is such a convenient extension and makes schedule-building much faster. I love that you can see the RateMyProfessor ratings for each instructor.
- (2018-06-06) Ur doin great sweaty: bless your soul
- (2018-03-17) THẢO OANH: love it
- (2017-12-09) wilson cheung: Super helpful for scheduling
- (2017-12-05) Fantastic extension! Makes it so much easier to make schedules.
- (2017-11-17) Fidel Castro: Makes scheduling really easy
- (2017-11-17) Isaiah Jayme: I didn't even use it yet, and I rated it 5 stars!
- (2017-11-09) AJ Collins: This is my fourth year at Davis. This made it a breeze to create my schedule!
- (2017-10-31) Rida Ali: This is what the world needed. Nice job hot creators (:
- (2017-10-31) Andi K: Very helpful! It really helps when trying to schedule different sections.
- (2017-10-30) Jesus Hernandez: Awesome and easy to use!!! Really love the amount of time and work it saves me while looking for classes and teachers.
- (2017-10-30) Sergei Chestakov: This is a game changer, makes building your schedule a breeze.
- (2017-10-29) Emily Ninh: This is a great time saver! Makes scheduling much easier. I love it!
- (2017-10-28) Viva: So helpful! Saves a ton of time :)
- (2017-10-26) Eric Smith: It is simple to use and works well.
- (2017-10-23) EleOf Harmony: Design makes the extension easy to use while greatly speeding up the scheduling process. I no longer have to worry about classes overlapping while building my schedule and redoing the whole process.
- (2017-10-23) Jagveer Singh: Really smart tool to streamline a tedious process that pretty everyone currently does manually