A Programming Question with Every New Tab
Maintain your developer knowledge with a random programming question on every new tab.
- (2019-09-18) Roman Kuraev: Please add dark mode. My migraines can't handle the brightness.
- (2019-04-25) Sheep Omega: Unable to load a Question... keep loading...
- (2018-11-14) Michael Bolens: Great extension! Would love to see some sort of statistics such as number of answers correctly answered, etc. Also if we get an answer wrong, to have that question have a higher weight of showing back up again to requiz on incorrectly answered problems. Just a few ideas to possibly make this even better!
- (2018-11-13) paul etscheit: Pretty decent chrome extension. Would be nice if questions could be gathered in the background so they immediately appear when opening a new tab
- (2018-11-07) Marat S.: Additional statistics (questions, answered, correct/incorrect, by language) would be awesome.
- (2018-11-06) J Mous: As a junior dev, this extension is great for basic refreshers. I'm more into Ruby, so it'd be great to eventually have an option to set the language we want to practice. Is there any way I can contribute some questions ?
- (2018-11-03) Adeel Mahmood: Wonderful, I really enjoyed it. The only problem I have is .......... with myself. My short term memory is not so great, so I always forget why I opened this tab after answering the question. Would it be nice if it also supports another mode in which you enter the url/search text and then you get 10 seconds to answer the question. If you either answer the question or time elapsed then it should go to the desired page
- (2018-10-31) Chris Mendoza: Great app! Can you add a bit more of a notification when I get the question correct. Maybe a tool tip? First question I answered I didnt realize was correct until I clicked the other buttons and they turned red.
- (2018-10-30) Shubham Naik: Good and fun refreshers
- (2018-10-30) Gunawan Christianto: Great way to make me keep thinking. Anyway, i just found a false choices, and wanted to contribute to add more problems. I can't find the github link, maybe u need to make it quite opensource a bit ;)
- (2018-10-28) Colin Ebneth: Keeps me from forgetting most of the stuff I learned in college. 13/10 good app.
- (2019-05-27, v:1.0.17) Zetao Pan: I Like Black Background
I Like Black Background
- (2019-05-11, v:1.0.17) Evelyn M Barsom: Maximize Astro bot usage
Does that second photograph displaying studio> code code code an actual place to install this astro bot fi,E properly?