spoofs Accept-Language of requeset headers.
Access to HP spoofs the accept language. The set using the URL filter settings, It is possible to spoof the accept language just for a particular page.
- (2019-04-15) Roy: Doesn't work anymore with the newest chrome version. This one seems to be the only left working https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/locale-switcher/kngfjpghaokedippaapkfihdlmmlafcc.
- (2017-03-06) Awesome, the extension I've looked for so long: URL aware locale settings. Just what I've needed! The UI could be improved, but as this extension does exactly what I need I still give 5 stars :)
- (2014-09-28) A A: I would have given five stars, If it was possible to randomize the preferred language in the extension options. I use this extension so that web sites can't track my preferred language. So, If the developer/author is reading this. Please add the ability to randomize the preferred language.
- (2014-05-12) MiniLight Aurora: 非常好用，可有效访问设置不正确的 Trac 类站点
- (2018-12-28, v:1.0.9) Gea-Suan Lin: Chrome 72+ will need extra settings to work
On https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/webRequest it says: > Starting from Chrome 72, the following request headers are not provided and cannot be modified or removed without specifying 'extraHeaders' in opt_extraInfoSpec: > > Accept-Language > Accept-Encoding > Referer > Cookie > Starting from Chrome 72, the Set-Cookie response header is not provided and cannot be modified or removed without specifying 'extraHeaders' in opt_extraInfoSpec.