Adds additional playback speed options for videos on Udemy.
Watch videos on Udemy at up to 4x speed!
- (2021-06-12) Baha Aiman: Perfect! Helped in revising before certification exam.
- (2021-05-10) Ricardo Suarez: Thanks I was looking for the code to add in the consoloe but this was super easy to use
- (2021-04-29) Dhruman Gupta: Amazing thing. Helps speedrun courses, and learn faster.
- (2021-01-05) Campos: Not working on 05/01/2021 need update!
- (2020-12-28) Sam Jebaraj: doesn't even work , are all the review fake? i checked atleast 3-4 times if its my pc problem ,sucks man
- (2020-12-22) Marie Zelenkova: I loved you extension but it stopped working currently.. I tried it using both Chrome and Brave and none of them worked. Now I have to change the code in Dev Tools on every video manually 😂 Please make it work again! For those who want to speed the video up, type in the dev tools console (CTRL + Shift + i): const video = document.querySelector("video"); video.playbackRate = 3,0; (or replace the 3,0 with the speed you want, e. g. 2,5) If you want to change the speed again, type just: video.playbackRate = 2,7; (or any speed you want)
- (2020-12-20) Jefferson Masahiro Fujioka: Perfect!! That's exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you very much!
- (2020-09-06) Arash Mahdavi: Thank you! It is a life saver when you are watching an instructor typing code!
- (2020-08-23) Paul Maximus: Please make it customizable so I can choose whatever speed I want for example like the youtube custom playback. If I want 0.85 I can, If I want 0.65 I can. I'm watching a course and the german instructor is talking way too fast
- (2020-07-24) Sherlock Holmes: Tam aradığım şeydi,yapan kişi veya kişilere çok teşekkür ediyorum.
- (2020-07-01) Arnav Aggarwal: Simple and works well. Exactly what I needed.
- (2020-04-15) Anand Chauhan: Amazing Extension, You can speed up to 4x.
- (2020-03-23) Daniel Tatarkin: Thank you, is it possible to add x1.1 as an option?
- (2020-03-03) Sadia Shafaque: Best one! thank you!
- (2020-03-03) Nawras Khudhur: It will be great if you can add more playback speeds, at least up to 16x
- (2020-01-06) Andrew Timmons: ty
- (2020-01-05) Branvini Films: Beautiful, exactly what I was looking for, thank you!!!
- (2019-12-09) Roman Penyaz: This extension increaes the list of speed options, which itself i great feature. And it can be even more usefull, if it will create a keybinding for increase/decrease speed. For example YouTube have a bindings for these keys: < (SHIFT+,) and > (SHIFT+.)
- (2019-10-15) Robby Bennett: Great idea! Very easy to use. Thanks.
- (2019-07-20) Isaac Steiner: Elegant, simple, exactly what I hoped to find.
- (2019-07-12) Moritz Wallawitsch - RemNote: NICE LOVE IT!
- (2019-07-09) Izzy Young: Thank you to the beautiful soul who made this
- (2019-02-10) AbdulSamad: This is a God-send! Playback speed of 2x is not enough always! Where's this extension been this whole time??!! Awesome tool!
- (2019-02-08) İlkan Süslü: Çok teşekkürler. İhtiyacım vardı.. Thank you..
- (2019-01-01) Adrian B: Awesome simple extension. Thank you
- (2018-11-03) John G: LOL. YES!!! I am enrolled in many Udemy courses, and I am already used to the fast pace. I take notes on my laptop while watching on 2X since I am a fast learner. I would always think "if only i could make it play faster", but It never crossed my mind to think it was possible. Until i googled it and I came across this extension. I wish i wouldve found out about this sooner! time saver!!!!
- (2018-08-24) Leonardo: great extension!!! Work perfectly :)
- (2018-08-14) joel torres: love it
- (2018-05-30) John Doe: Works as expected, its perfect for when 2x just isn't fast enough :) Edited* I had to take off a star because every time I move onto the next video it doesn't work anymore until I reload the entire page which can be a pain. Edited* Issue has been fixed, the extension works perfectly now!
- (2018-03-11) Paul Dolton: I use this extension daily, Well made and really helps me to review udemy vids faster.
- (2018-02-03) Aleksandr Kuznetsov: Thank you a lot! It works perfectly! Learning faster than ever
- (2018-01-19) kittenize: Much appreciated! Like everyone else is saying, it saves a lot of time!
- (2018-01-15) speedtreammanga: Thank you so much for the plugin!
- (2018-01-02) Wellerson Roberto: It's not working
- (2017-11-22) Arka Prava Bandyopadhyay: Amazing!!!! Works like a charm.. Saved a lot of time. Thanks!!!
- (2020-12-31, v:1.2.6) Mahmut Sapmaz: çalışmıyor
- (2020-12-30, v:1.2.6) Paul Dolton: Needs an update
Still long time user on this one. Udemy looks like its updated again and can only go to 2x speed - please update the chrome plugin again I love it and use it daily :)
- (2020-12-30, v:1.2.6) Just Poh-Tah-Toh: Not working
The extension was working about two weeks ago then suddenly it just stopped working. Only the default playback buttons show now. Hopefully there is a fix soon, thank you.
- (2020-12-27, v:1.2.6) Linjo Rejoy: Stopped Working
The Extension has stopped working. I am not getting option to increase the speed above 2x now. Loved the extension until now, and hope you will rectify the problem soon.
- (2020-12-23, v:1.2.6) Sean Luo: Stopped working
Hi, The extension seems to have stopped working sometimes in the middle of December. Tested on both Mac and PC. Your extension was very useful so I'd thought I'll share with you here. Thanks
- (2020-12-23, v:1.2.6) Dario Fagotto: Not working
Hi, I don't know if there is an update on the udemy site, but couldn't get it working (no errors on console) I fall back to "document.getElementsByTagName('video').playbackRate = 4" but I would love to see this plugin work again, if you have any questions to troubleshoot the problem ask
- (2020-04-28, v:1.2.6) Daniel Tatarkin: Is possible to make x1.1 as an option?
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to add x1.1 as an option?
- (2019-04-13, v:1.2.5) Mads Schou: Stopped working yesterday
Stopped working now. I'm on Version 73.0.3683.103. Do you have a work around or a fix?
- (2019-04-11, v:1.2.5) Paul Dolton: Stopped working today
Tested on two pc's not sure if its a chrome update or udemy. Would be great if its works again :) 2x speed works but I think thats Udemy's default. So it just doesnt go up to 4x. Thanks Paul
- (2019-02-04, v:1.2.4) Stephen Godderidge: Allow For company names
I think the extension looks specifically for "udemy.com," correct? Is there anyway to enable the extension if its "CompanyNameHere.udemy.com" ? My company has a business license and I would LOVE to use this for that site.
- (2018-11-19, v:1.2.3) Farzad Majidfayyaz: Doesn't work
Hi, I was so excited to see this extension, but I was wondering if I should do something special to make it work? I installed it and I can see no change in the UI ... :(
- (2018-08-13, v:1.2.3) Matthew Cross: Buffering
Any chance you can do something to help with the buffering? 500 Mb connection and the videos buffer like crazy sometimes. Very frustrating.
- (2018-05-28, v:1.2.2) can I add an app for chrome book
chrome book app
- (2018-03-10, v:1.2.1) Paul Dolton: How can I support this extension?
Hi, You fixed the app fantastically, I really appreciate it, Is there a way I can send a thank-you? Paul
- (2018-03-08, v:1.2.0) Paul Dolton: higher speeds no longer showing
Was working fine a few days back. Logged in today and the higher speeds above 2x are no longer there. I tested this on a completed new installation of chrome as well to see if I had an issue on my pc. The same problem happened no higher speeds. Please fix it I love this extension!